Quantcast
A mass shooting in Kelowna Sunday afternoon left gangser Jonathan Bacon dead - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: A mass shooting in Kelowna Sunday afternoon left gangser Jonathan Bacon dead

Where are the Boondocks Saints when we need 'em?

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by MGCM

Doesn't matter, even if she is part of the gang and has shot ppl b4, doesn't give anyone else the right to spray random gunfire in her direction with all sorts of random innocents around her. How many of these incidents will happen b4 that innocent 6 year old kid gets shot? Its inevitable and everyone damn well knows that but still we all sit back and say no it's ok to spray gunfire in public places so long as your aiming generally at your target.........it's bullshit.
    Uhh, I don't think anyone is saying that. I think everyone agrees that there were no innocent bystanders. Nobody says it's OK to spray bullets in a public place.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Last edited by zipdoa; 08-18-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

Neice of a HA member... Can't wait to see the retaliation.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by C_Dave45
    Where are the Boondocks Saints when we need 'em?
    I believe MGCM watched Hobo with a Shotgun more recently.....
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Originally posted by euro_racer
    dammit, she was pretty hot

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...shColumbiaHome
    Your name is buck...........

someone give me a shotgun with about 100 rounds plus address's of all these retards, because I will be hunting them all down if another gun fight goes down and someone I know gets shot as an innocent bystander............some girl is now a paraplegic because some dumb asshole sprayed 30 rounds in a crowed public area, was she a target? I doubt it, and now her lift is fucked, permanently, no driving, no swimming on the lake during summer, no skiiing, this girls life is completely screwed, her family and friends will also suffer from the trauma of seeing someone they love have her life ruined.............ppl these days won't talk to cops, but I bet if someone smashed down one of these assholes front doors and started popping shotgun rounds I bet some ppl would be talkin, or get burried 6 feet under, their choice. This shit is just ridiculous, these assholes needs to shot in the face and left out in the wild to be eaten by the local predators. I bet I would have no problem convincing the victims family and friends of this.
    Agreed.

Your comments are those that most every working (and thinking) law abiding citizen thinks.

The remaining self righteous want "rehabilitation", as long as those "rehabilitated" don't live near them.
    Last edited by Seth1968; 08-18-2011 at 02:48 PM.

My Ride
    AWOL

Originally posted by lilmira
    Your name is buck...........
    Where my pussywagon at? I'd spongebath that...

My Ride
    Has AWD

Originally posted by Cos

You know what.... I agree with this. I dont feel bad for the girl at all (and I hope you dont either) but I do agree with this statement.
    if there is proof that girl hangs around with the gang then fine, that's the risk u take hanging with ppl like that, but they were in open public and no matter how good of a shot you are when u SPRAY an automatic or even semi-automatic weapon from a moving vehicle there is going to be HUGE potential for innocent bystanders to be killed. You want to kill someone in a rival gang fine, but do it in private and don't do it around innocent bystanders.

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by euro_racer
    dammit, she was pretty hot

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...shColumbiaHome
    nah, duckface

My Ride
    72 Virgins

someone give me a shotgun with about 100 rounds plus address's of all these retards, because I will be hunting them all down if another gun fight goes down and someone I know gets shot as an innocent bystander.............I bet if someone smashed down one of these assholes front doors and started popping shotgun rounds I bet some ppl would be talkin, or get burried 6 feet under, their choice.
    Doesn't matter, even if she is part of the gang and has shot ppl b4, doesn't give anyone else the right to spray random gunfire in her direction with all sorts of random innocents around her.

if there is proof that girl hangs around with the gang then fine, that's the risk u take hanging with ppl like that
    Proof? You mean like riding dirty with known gang members? What more proof would you like? Again,
    Last edited by G-Suede; 08-18-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

These are gangs you're talking about, they don't really have a moral code you goofs, these arguements about how they should conduct themselves are pointless.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

** PUTS ON FLAME SUIT**

Ive read pretty much every post in this thread and the majority of the posters have the same message " I DONT LIKE GANGSTERS AND WOULD NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH THEM"... and that is fine, but its pretty interesting to see how many people support gangs and organized crime on a daily basis.. ever smoke weed? Ever buy knock off merchandise? Alot of the trade and supply of these items are controlled by gangs and organized crime. Legitimate business is now a major endeavor for organized crime. Do you question the owner of the gas station or convenience store that you buy your slurpee at?? Every little bit that the general public does continues to support crime and the people that involve themselves in it. I am not here to support crime or violence of any kind but i do find it amusing that people can come on here and make statements about hating crime and gangs but at the same time be a direct or indirect supporter of it. And while there is no way to know where every dollar you spend goes, i can pretty much guarantee that every person on here does or knows someone that smokes weed or does the occasional "party favor". If you dont support gangs, why are you associating yourself with the people that directly support them? The stuff you read in the news is usually the lower end "foot soldiers" that go along with gangs while the individuals higher up never have to be involved with the crimes directly. I will say again, i am not here to defend gangs or OC, i am just saying that some people need to look at themselves before they make these vigilante, earth shattering statements before looking at themselves first.

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/oct/06/local/me-32336
    Last edited by civic_stylez; 08-18-2011 at 07:25 PM.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

Originally posted by civic_stylez
    Legitimate business is now a major endeavor for organized crime. Do you question the owner of the gas station or convenience store that you buy your slurpee at?? Every little bit that the general public does continues to support crime and the people that involve themselves in it.
    Did you seriously suggest that people should stop bitching because as people, we on a daily basis supporting crime..... stop buying slurpees!

Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

Originally posted by Cos

Did you seriously suggest that people should stop bitching because as people, we on a daily basis supporting crime..... stop buying slurpees!

No its for the Batman wannabe "caped crusaders" that come on here and say they will kill them all when they probably support it just as much as the crackheads do...
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    Ford F150

Yeah but once they went to kill them they'd see how chill they all were and they'd change their minds.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Not the slurpee! I want my slurpee.

My Ride
    Honda

Originally posted by Cos

You can always count on a beyond cock-roach to quote one line from an entire post, and twist it to suit their purpose It's a good thing none of you have any impact on society. Keep your worthless opinions on an anonymous online forum, where they belong.

*Edit
    Oh wow, I just checked the marketplace and saw how many fake watches "Cos" is selling Not only are you a wannabe loser, but you're probably supporting half the Chinese mafia by fronting like a baller!
    Last edited by KandabashiDevil; 08-18-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

You can always count on a beyond cock-roach to quote one line from an entire post, and twist it to suit their purpose It's a good thing none of you have any impact on society. Keep your worthless opinions on an anonymous online forum, where they belong.

*Edit
    Oh wow, I just checked the marketplace and saw how many fake watches "COS" is selling Not only are you a wannabe loser, but you're probably supporting half the Chinese mafia by fronting like a baller!
    Cos types some pretty well written stuff from what I have seen. He did not simply take one line out and twist it.

But when you are arguing, and your argument consists of a comment like that, I would like to believe that all things before and after would have less merit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast