Quantcast
A mass shooting in Kelowna Sunday afternoon left gangser Jonathan Bacon dead - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A mass shooting in Kelowna Sunday afternoon left gangser Jonathan Bacon dead

Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

You can always count on a beyond cock-roach to quote one line from an entire post, and twist it to suit their purpose It's a good thing none of you have any impact on society. Keep your worthless opinions on an anonymous online forum, where they belong.

*Edit
    Oh wow, I just checked the marketplace and saw how many fake watches "Cos" is selling Not only are you a wannabe loser, but you're probably supporting half the Chinese mafia by fronting like a baller!
    You coming to the cruise? I cant wait to meet you face to face. Glad you came and chimed in.

You are going to be a funny guy in real life. I can tell.

Originally posted by [Yu]

Cos types some pretty well written stuff from what I have seen. He did not simply take one line out and twist it.
    Thanks but my grammar and spelling could use some work, hence why most of my posts show edits.
    Last edited by Cos; 08-18-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

luxor Guest

Originally posted by Cos

You coming to the cruise? I cant wait to meet you face to face. Glad you came and chimed in.

You are going to be a funny guy in real life. I can tell.
    E-thug alert! Trying to get a rep of being Calgary's new Bacon?

Originally posted by luxor

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

If laughing at someone for how lame they are (in real life) is being an e-thug... seriously, its one thing to be ridiculous on a forum, it another to go up to that person in real life and act like Zen0ps

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

Lol at the direction this thread has gone

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Why not just cancel Gov't services for known gangsters? For instance, full patch hells angels? No more health care. Get shot up in an SUV? You can just bleed out.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    AWOL

Originally posted by zipdoa
    Why not just cancel Gov't services for known gangsters? For instance, full patch hells angels? No more health care. Get shot up in an SUV? You can just bleed out.
    Nice idea but I doubt the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms would allow for that, especially without a conviction. Slippery slope anyway...

luxor Guest

Originally posted by zipdoa
    What the fuck? This is so fucking stupid!

So if your name and DOB was flagged and you were accidentally labelled as a gangster then you should be left to bleed to death while they figure out if you are really who the computer says you are?

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

What the fuck? This is so fucking stupid!

So if your name and DOB was flagged and you were accidentally labelled as a gangster then you should be left to bleed to death while they figure out if you are really who the computer says you are?
    Ok, not the best way to word it, and on second thought not treating medical emergencies would be pretty fucked up.
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    is Invisible

I miss 5hift or whatever his username was, that guy supplied good information about anything and everything drug/crime related with the gangs.

5hift, where you at brah? we need you to chime in.

My Ride

Been here the whole time, this thread is hilarious.

Last time Larry fucked up his boys got it in Mexico. This time he lost his patch and is lucky if he makes it.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...=&pagenumber=2

What info isn't already out there ...

My Ride
    is Invisible

you know how i know that you know more?

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by 5hift
    Been here the whole time, this thread is hilarious.

Last time Larry fucked up his boys got it in Mexico. This time he lost his patch and is lucky if he makes it.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...p;pagenumber=2

What info isn't already out there ...
    Where does it say he lost his patch?

My Ride
    2017 Nissan Morano/2018 Chevy Cruze/2001 Dodge2500

Heres something to think about. If the government didnt let these guys out after 5 years you think we would still have shit like this go down? If they made criminals pay for what they did then we wouldn't have half the crap that goes on. One thing that drags Canada down, were just to damn nice.

My Ride
    Honda

Originally posted by Cos
    Aw ... You mad bro?

Smart move posting your plate like that. Makes a cute avatar.

No, I am not coming to any cruise. I don't rely on the internet for social interaction like you do. I can have your registration run anytime this weekend. If you actually took my comments as so offensive that you want to threaten me, I would really be careful. Think you're a tough guy?

It's too bad you proved civic_stylez correct by endorsing merchandise that supports the very cause you initially tried to slander. You look silly. Maybe that's why you so mad bro.
    Last edited by KandabashiDevil; 08-20-2011 at 05:59 PM.

You guys need to stop with the shit talking. Its Beyond , chill the fuck out.

Back on topic. K thanks bye.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Aw ... You mad bro?

No, I am not coming to any cruise. I don't rely on the internet for social interaction like you do. I can have your registration run anytime this weekend. If you actually took my comments as so offensive that you want to threaten me, I would really be careful. Think you're a tough guy?

It's too bad you proved civic_stylez correct by endorsing merchandise that supports the very cause you initially tried to slander. You look silly. Maybe that's why you so mad bro.

Im sure you could have his registration run anytime, and have his personal information pulled in an instant.

Originally posted by snoop101
    Heres something to think about. If the government didnt let these guys out after 5 years you think we would still have shit like this go down? If they made criminals pay for what they did then we wouldn't have half the crap that goes on. One thing that drags Canada down, were just to damn nice.
    I agree. Our system is really fucked up. Some of the time served depending on the charges are so skewed (in both directions). I would be really curious to see how these time get reviewed.

Aw ... You mad bro?

I wasn't threatening anybody. I am just tired of you stalking my ass on beyond. I just was asking if you were coming to the cruise because I would like to meet you in person, as you sure seem like a funny guy on the internet. I am tired of you coming into all of the threads I post in and picking apart everything I say. A lot of people on here know me and I dont seem to have many problems with them (unlike the BS you seem to get into with a lot of the members).

I just offered you to meet you face to face at the cruise. Why would you need to run my plate? The only thing I can think of is for a malevolent intent. I think I am going to save all your little quips in a text file and have one of the forum mods keep your IP in case something happens to my property or my family in the next little while as you seem to be suggesting a form of vandalism on this public forum.

As Jaymez suggested this will be the end of it, I apologize for ruining this thread and it will end here (I hope).

Last edited by Cos; 08-21-2011 at 05:04 PM.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Aw ... You mad bro?

Get fucked you little troll. It's one thing to be a fucking cockbag online, as you seem to have mastered, and something else entirely to make threatening comments. If you have some sort of personal issue with a member, take it to PM and deal with it.

You know what, I was going to write this long post telling you off, but fuck it. Enjoy the ban. I'll be gunning for all your other accounts too.

My Ride
    Kia Sportage

I don't understand these "gangsters".

Drug dealing and bullshit, acting like they make tonnes of cash, yet all their cars are leased, parents co-sign, blah blah. Not to mention they all come from middle/upper class families... If these guys made so much money I don't see why they need to make payments on their vehicles. Some of them leasing 3-4 at a time.

Gangsters use Four Star Auto Leasing

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast