Quantcast
Sale or Trade: My Omega Speedmaster Professional watch for your?? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Sale or Trade: My Omega Speedmaster Professional watch for your??

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Default Sale or Trade: My Omega Speedmaster Professional watch for your??

Ok, this is up for sale or trade. Cash price is $1,800. Make an interesting trade offer for one of your watches if you have something you want to get rid of. I can go up or down if value adjustment is necessary.

This watch is model # 3594.50. It’s basically the same as a standard 3570 Speedmaster pro, but it has the steel bezel, broad arrow hands and applied logo on the dial.

The serial # is on the back of the 7 o’clock lug.
    This watch has been worn daily for over 5 years. The case, bracelet have lots of surface scratches all over. The bezel has a few pinhead sized dings and light scratches. The hesalite crystal has some surface scratches. The caseback has some light surface scratches. The back of the lugs have some light scratches from swapping between bracelet/straps. There are a couple of dings on the caseback that I tried to capture in the pictures, but they are small and not easy to capture. I would rate the watch as “Very Good” as per the TZ grading scale.

There are no boxes or papers.

The bracelet will come with enough links to fit a 7.5’ wrist
    The watch is running +4 seconds fast per day, and the chronograph fucntions perfectly and resets properly.

Ask any questions via PM or email

Keep in mind, the MSRP on a new Omega Speedmaster is now $4,500. Please be reasonable with your cash or trade offers. I'm not desperate to sell, so I'm not going to be receptive to lowball offers.

Thanks
    James

Last edited by Pacman; 11-19-2012 at 10:23 PM.