Quantcast
Online Poker and Poker tracking sites - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Online Poker and Poker tracking sites

My Ride
    Celica gtfour

Post Online Poker and Poker tracking sites

Well I just got back from Vegas and still have a gambling itch so today im looking at getting back into online poker, after wasting a pile of money previously and saying I will never do it again! So this time im considering taking it a little more serious then my previous attempt. Now I have been looking at poker tracker as i know most people have it but is there a better tracker out there? And though I love the promos partypoker has it just does not have the variety of games pokerstars does so in short im asking is there a better choice then pokertracker and if I do get poker tracker which version do you suggest?(I would mostly play 1-2 or lower N-L hold em) and does anyone have reason pokerstars is a better choice then party poker or visa versa. Thanks so much

My Ride
    Eclipse

Pokerstars = Lowest Rake and most people

Holdem Manager and pokerTracker 3 are the 2 main sources of websites

to view stats on others

www.sharkscope.com
    http://playerscope.com
    http://pokerprolabs.com/
    http://pokeroptimizer.com/playerSearch.aspx

Cash
    http://www.pokertableratings.com/

If you want to stick money on Pokerstars anywhere between like $100 - $2,000 I'm willing to trade you cash for $$ @ 1 to 1 exchange rate if ur in Calgary
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Celica gtfour

Thanks Kobe I decided on pokerstars a hour or so after this post and deposited so I wont need money thanks tho and for the poker tracking I was still not sure ill read up on those thanks!

My Ride
    Ford F150

I thought I read that PokerStars and FullTiltPoker weren't letting people withdraw money from their account outside Europe? Or did I read wrong
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Red face

Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
    I thought I read that PokerStars and FullTiltPoker weren't letting people withdraw money from their account outside Europe? Or did I read wrong
    Full tilt has been closed down, but Pokerstars has come to an agreement and it has been fine for a few months now and there is nothing to worry about. Everyone that had money on full tilt is still waiting to be able to withdrawal becuase of the problems with online poker in the USA

Goodluck!
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    1998 civic Si

Hey Kobe is it me or pokerstars won't let anyone withdraw from their site if it is less than $1000.00 bucks? I only have a few hundred in there but I want to take it out but it won't let me, any ideas?

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by Goo_wak_jai
    Hey Kobe is it me or pokerstars won't let anyone withdraw from their site if it is less than $1000.00 bucks? I only have a few hundred in there but I want to take it out but it won't let me, any ideas?
    Hey to answer your question, you can withdrawal echeques, you might have 2 deposit with them first?

On a side note, I've hit some goals this year.

[ x ] Hit Supernova
    [ x ] Pissing off NL100 HU Regs
    [ x ] Invited to Pokerstars Dinner

Here is a nice screenshot of me pissing of HU regs @ NL100 on pokerstars, it pisses me off how another reg sits them and they sit out becuase they are scared, I decided to abuse them a little bit today and take up there lobbies..

I finally Hit Supernova today! Was -450 in cash to start with some coolers, won it back though.. Picture of my red stars

Straight Flush 2 finish the guy off, easy game...

And a final note!

About a week ago, I got a phone call from a Pokerstars VIP rep and he invited me to a dinner in Calgary in April where another 6-12 Supernova's will be coming. I had no idea there was even 6-12 Supernovas in Calgary But I feel that's a solid brag!
    Last edited by Kobe; 12-22-2011 at 08:16 AM.

My Ride
    Acura Integra

Congrats Kobe! Supernova is definitely a big achievement

My Ride
    03 Mdx, 05 Gli

If you 60 table 24 hours a day until Dec.31, just think you might get close to SuperNova Elite.

For anyone that doesn't play online, Supernova status is basically the online equivalent of driving a Bentley.

Congrats! OH... you should wear your hat to the Pokerstars dinner and take a camera.... I'd love to see that.

Congrats Kobe! I already unknowingly had you tagged as roi "AVOID (0 to +9%)", you look good in orange. Let me know when you hit +10%, change you to red at that point. So for now, you roll in an orange Bentley.

Are you still organizing beyond poker games? I think they were $5 or something. PM me if you are.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by project240
    If you 60 table 24 hours a day until Dec.31, just think you might get close to SuperNova Elite.

For anyone that doesn't play online, Supernova status is basically the online equivalent of driving a Bentley.

Congrats! OH... you should wear your hat to the Pokerstars dinner and take a camera.... I'd love to see that.
    Haha I totally forgot about that, but yah I will def be wearing one of my two hands.. For anyone thats interested, I will be wearing the "Live Poker is Rigged" hat

If anyone is wondering "WTF" with the hats, I had a very nasty downswing and had to cheer myself up somehow, what better way then buying 2 halarious for wearing when you go play live?

Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
    Congrats Kobe! I already unknowingly had you tagged as roi "AVOID (0 to +9%)", you look good in orange. Let me know when you hit +10%, change you to red at that point. So for now, you roll in an orange Bentley.

Are you still organizing beyond poker games? I think they were $5 or something. PM me if you are.

We can def setup a beyond Game if you like, but lets do it for January!

We can also set up a homegame, and allow people 2 play with play chips, might get a lot larger turnout. I Can set this up for sure!

I will never be in 10% ROI as I'm playing HU SNG's and 10%+ is just sick and nearly impossible to get hahaha.
    If I ever move back over to SNGs and MTT's you can see me at 10%+ ROI

Originally posted by Kobe
    We can def setup a beyond Game if you like, but lets do it for January!

We can also set up a homegame, and allow people 2 play with play chips, might get a lot larger turnout. I Can set this up for sure!
    I can offer my place as a home game. I can accommodate up to 40 people and 4 tables. I'd be against a "play money" format though. Everyone will just call all the way to the river on every hand and go all in with anything higher than a pair of 2's.
    A simple $20 or $30 tourney should be no problem for pretty much anyone.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by C_Dave45

I can offer my place as a home game. I can accommodate up to 40 people and 4 tables. I'd be against a "play money" format though. Everyone will just call all the way to the river on every hand and go all in with anything higher than a pair of 2's.
    A simple $20 or $30 tourney should be no problem for pretty much anyone.

Sorry I meant "HomeGame" as pokerstars allows you to make play money tournaments for friends now with Play chips..

I would definitely not be playing a Real home game for no $$ hahaha

Originally posted by Kobe

Sorry I meant "HomeGame" as pokerstars allows you to make play money tournaments for friends now with Play chips..

I would definitely not be playing a Real home game for no $$ hahaha
    Doh...ohhhhh
    Don't mind me. I'm old and feeble. Carry on. Lol.