Quantcast
Honda Accord w/ BMW Emblem - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Honda Accord w/ BMW Emblem

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Default Honda Accord w/ BMW Emblem

Was driving around 32nd today and went by the Hertz beside the McDonalds there and saw this black like 91-93 Honda Accord, the one with the long ass back and shit..and it had some kinda grill in the front so I'm like okay cool...and I drive by and I see like Home Depot fence cutouts to make a homemade grill inserts and then the weird part is he had a BMW logo in the front where the Honda logo is..and he had fog lights that were in the front part of the grill..on the outside..as if they were actual headlights
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

I have seen that ulgy ass car!!! It also has mirrors on the hood on both sides. The BMW emblem is the best!!
    Harold: ...The universe tends to unfold as it should.
    Kumar: What is that? some fortune cookie?

[IMG]www.jhin.com/blog/ archives/category/movie/[/ IMG]

I remember seeing that car in the N.E.
    I think it has an upside down BMW badge on the rear too haha.

Damn ricers putting BMW badges on their cars *coughkennycough*

My Ride

I cant remmeber cuz I didnt wanna look at it anymore..cuz I was laughin way too hard..

But I know he works at the 32nd ave hertz or budjet rental car..its across the street from T & T Honda..

But not sure why he would put a BMW on a Honda..is he ashamed of his car lol??

He should belong on this site called www.riceboypage.com
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Is that a GTR logo i see on your car in your sig, DJ?
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    Honda

That's probably one of the little cunts in Calgary that drives around and steals emblems.

Originally posted by dj_rice
    Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

My Ride
    94' Terd

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

I cant remmeber cuz I didnt wanna look at it anymore..cuz I was laughin way too hard..

But I know he works at the 32nd ave hertz or budjet rental car..its across the street from T & T Honda..

But not sure why he would put a BMW on a Honda..is he ashamed of his car lol??

hey do ya live in the se I think I've seen u driveby a couple of times... in lake bonavista... nice 240

My Ride

Hahaha...I already took off the GTR symbol...put back the OE Nissan one...I was at a time in my life where I wanted to rice up my car with the GTR but yeah I've realized my ways

LOL

and yeah I live in the SE..but I dont live in Lake Bonavista tho...down near Forest Lawn

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Hahaha...I already took off the GTR symbol...put back the OE Nissan one...I was at a time in my life where I wanted to rice up my car with the GTR but yeah I've realized my ways

LOL

and yeah I live in the SE..but I dont live in Lake Bonavista tho...down near Forest Lawn
    Alright, i was just making sure
    Seemed kind of unjust when your hating on the BMW Accord when you got that GTR 240sx.

Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride

Nahhhhh I took that GTR shit off..I was a kid back then...

Realized its gay puttin a GTR on a 240sx when there is no such thing...maybe on a Skyline but yeah lol...

Kinda like putting a Type R sticker on a Honda Civic LX 4 door Sedan

My Ride
    335i / 69' Beaumont / 240sx

That's sick.....makes me want to drive all the way down there, rip off the badge, smash the grill and toss the badge at him.........
    While at some point yelling this at him:
    "If your not proud of your car dont drive it......see how walking is......Idiot!"
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride

lol but at least I still stuck with a Nissan theme..cuz the GTR is on a NIssan Skyline

Not a BMW badge on a Accord...like I'm not dissing accords or anything but damn..thats like smacking BMW in the face by puttin that on a Honda

My Ride
    X5

My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H

just need to rip off the badge and kick his ass

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

Default Brutal

Man that's garbage, is that what this world is coming to. I'll have to keep a lookout for that thing.

If anybody could get any pictures of it that would be great to see!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride

I'll try and take some pics of it 2morrow when I'm driving around...

Thatd be funni if hes been readin this post and sees me tomorrow and comes out runnin with a batt