Quantcast
Society and tattoos (and nothing about clit studs) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Society and tattoos (and nothing about clit studs)

Default clit studs

poostool: 78% of chicks with facial piercings also have clitoral studs

tsume24: 90-95% of women who want a clitoris piercing aren't anatomically suited for it, and for an even larger percentage, when they say they want a "clit piercing," they really mean they want a VCH.

also, I doubt you've seen 78-100% of genitals belonging to pierced ladies. so.

poostool: Actually, 100% of clits can be pierced. It's called a vacuum attachment and a few minutes of suction. Most of that 100% enjoy that part too. I would know, I'm a professional piercer.

tsume24: that sounds dangerous. what about when the swelling goes down and the jewelry migrates right out? sorry but your desperate method of making money isn't gonna disprove the woman who's done literally thousands of them over a course of 30+ years (elayne angel).

poostool: I'm sorry, but as I said, this is my profession and I don't need some pup telling me how to do my job. The jewelry doesn't migrate if it's stapled in.

poostool: Actually, NRTs are for noobs. If you have experience, you can free-hand the staples. The nice thing is that you can just give the free-handing pliers a quick wipe with a kleenex rather than having to throw things out like with NRTs.

As I said before, most women enjoy the clit swelling.

tsume24: you really sound like you have absolutely no idea what you're doing. I've never EVER heard of a professional piercer STAPLING jewelry to the most sensitive part of the body (or any other part of the body!). I would never let a pervert with a staple near my genitals. but hey, anything for money right? was there ever a day you took your job seriously? had you ever even heard of Elayne Angel before my mention of her?? (if you're a skilled enough piercer, you probably know her personally.)

tsume24: and I just re-read the part about giving the pliers "a quick wipe with a kleenex." the shop I go to autoclaves every single pair of pliers after every individual use. but you've probably never heard the word "autoclave" until now. I've never heard of sterilizing Kleenex, and I promise I never will. your poor clients ):

photo of tsume24:

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

i see

fuck facial piercings are nasty on girls...I could not stand to have a conversation with someone who has that shit on their face.

It is funny how I have never seen a girl with a decent job(IMO) that looks like the one you posted....from your conversation with her maybe the looks do match the brain

My Ride
    VAG products

i concur

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Type_S1
    fuck facial piercings are nasty on girls...I could not stand to have a conversation with someone who has that shit on their face.

It is funny how I have never seen a girl with a decent job(IMO) that looks like the one you posted....from your conversation with her maybe the looks do match the brain
    Facial piercings are to girls as neck tattoos are to guys, fucking retarded.

My Ride
    Rude

bitches

I dunno who poostool is but i wouldn't let him/her touch me with a ten foot pole let alone a needle of any kind.
    2011 Chevy Colorado Z71 - 5.3L LH9 - Daily driver
    2003 Mazda B4000 on 35s

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    M3P

My Ride
    1992 KA-T Silvia

Originally posted by Type_S1
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    Why would you wanna see metal on someones face? Who thinks that shit looks good I'd like to know why

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Facial piercings are to girls as neck tattoos are to guys, fucking retarded.
    hey man, i resent that! i have a small tattoo on the back of my neck for the last 10 years and a fair size one on the side of my neck of my kids name.

nothing wrong with neck tattoos except everyone thinks im a gangbanger still but as long as they can be covered at the right times, i think theyre fine. i know its just your opinion but its a bad reference that you made there.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

I never heard the word 'autoclave' until now either.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Disoblige
    I never heard the word 'autoclave' until now either.
    Then you've either never been tattooed or pierced or you have where you shouldn't have lol
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    e46 328i, e46 m3

Originally posted by banned3x
    i wasent trying to fuck my grandma, i was just trying to feel her boobs.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by 03ozwhip

hey man, i resent that! i have a small tattoo on the back of my neck for the last 10 years and a fair size one on the side of my neck of my kids name.

nothing wrong with neck tattoos except everyone thinks im a gangbanger still but as long as they can be covered at the right times, i think theyre fine. i know its just your opinion but its a bad reference that you made there.
    Sorry, you may be a "swell" guy, but people who get neck tattoos are douche canoes 99.9% of the time. There is something seriously wrong with it. I don't appreciate tattoos in general, but I can understand the desire. To get one on your neck though? Might as well get one on your face while you are at it.

My Ride
    Silverado

ya and while your at it get one on your shin/calf/forearm or anywhere else that can be covered up.

the only douche canoe is you hitempguy, dont be so judgemental. oh and op wtf is this thread

you signed up just for this? butt hurt?
    Last edited by dirtsniffer; 09-01-2011 at 10:00 PM.

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Sorry, you may be a "swell" guy, but people who get neck tattoos are douche canoes 99.9% of the time. There is something seriously wrong with it. I don't appreciate tattoos in general, but I can understand the desire. To get one on your neck though? Might as well get one on your face while you are at it.
    to be fair i used to be a bad/mean guy and by looking at me youd probably see that and steer away from me, but people who know me on the forum know im not like that anymore and anyone who has just met me(on the last cruise) knows im not a douche and doesnt know how i used to be and probably would never have known by the way i act.

just because someone has tattoos everywhere, dresses a certain way or has piercings all over their face doesnt mean shit. dont like it, thats fine, its your perogative, but for the most part, its just like anything else, a stereotype, were not all douches, although if i see you im gonna knock you out......

j/k.

My Ride
    72 Virgins

just because someone has tattoos everywhere, dresses a certain way or has piercings all over their face doesnt mean shit.
    Actually, it does mean shit. The shit it means is that nine out of ten times the person is otherwise uninteresting and probably not worth acknowledgement. Just sayin'.
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

My Ride
    95 Stealth RT/TT, '72 Duster

nothing wrong with neck tattoos except everyone thinks im a gangbanger
    that's kind of the reason that people think there's something wrong with neck tattoos

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast