Vehicle Details
    Year : 2006
    Make and Model : Honda Accord coupe Exl
    Exterior Color : Night Hawk Black
    Interior Color : Black LEATHER
    Auto or Manual? : Manual
    Odometer Reading : 94xxxkm
    Location of Vehicle : Calgary
    Description : Just as the title states. 3.0litre V6 6spd honda accord. This is one sleek ride. Has only been lowered with front and rear lip kit. Fronts are lowered 2.2inches with the rears lowered 2 inches. When I bought the car back in 08 from honda west it already had the lip kit, tinted windows, AEM cold air intake, 16" alloy rims from cms, and an HID kit. As well as eibach lowering springs. This past spring, i had replace the eibachs with neuspeed springs and koni yellow shocks for a lower look and better ride. I still have the eibachs sitting in my dads garage with oem shocks, so they will be included in the sale. Since I've own the vehicle, I have always used royal purple 5w20 for each oil change. oil filter and cold air intake filter are both k&n. Have always clean the filter each service and never missed one. Always changed my oil when theres at least 20% on my oil life.
    Unfortunately, there have been two hit and runs on the vehicle. Front driverside corner of the front bumper. And rear bumper. some how no matter what way I parked. someone managed to back in or swipe the corner of the bumper. Nothing too severe. Car still looks good. Doesnt need any major body work done to either bumpers. Car has also been keyed unfortunately. Either by immature kids running around or my gf's neighbor lol. I was in the process of getting it fixed by my insurance but I had never received the appraisal from the insurance or the autobody shop and was never called back for my messages. So decided to do a quick fix and filled it in with touch up paint. I am opened to reasonable offers due to the body damages. Otherwise the car itself is an amazing ride. Looking for a quick sale. need it gone due to school. PRICE IS NOT FIRM. Opened to any reasonable prices. I need the money and dont want my time being wasted for unreasonable offers. So PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS.

Extras : set of tenzo r's for summer, CAR CAN BE winterized with old springs and current all season tires

Asking Price : 15000obo

Phone : PM me

Pictures :

Last edited by b16_eg; 09-18-2011 at 05:48 PM.

My Ride
    M

BUMP! pictures are up!

My Ride
    M

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    M

Weekend price drop!!! This weekend only 12,500 FIRM!!! need this gone!

My Ride
    M

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    M

Weekend price drop still at $12,500 FIRM. Will consider trades with cash on other end.