Quantcast
Distracted dumb fuk bimbo's... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Distracted dumb fuk bimbo's...

Default Distracted dumb fuk bimbo's...

So I just rode home from school and for the first time, I actually agree with one of these bullshit by laws in Calgary...

Long story short, I nearly get side swiped twice on a short ride from uni to home, BOTH by fukin retarded ass bimbo's on their fuking phone. Now keep in mind my gixxer has a motogp pipe on it, loud as fuck. How she doesn't hear me even whilst on the phone? God knows.

What pisses me off most is the first bitch in a green gti (plate was eht 374 or some shit) who has the nerve to STAY on the phone even after she nearly kills me.

I swear to god i'm gonna start punching some fuking mirrors off /endrant.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

with or without phones it will happen... i have been pushed out of lanes before, even after knocking on their window because they have got so close they still continue to come over!

My Ride
    Ford F150

I'd be scared shitless to ride in the city.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    '19 GTI

Originally posted by ercchry
    with or without phones it will happen... i have been pushed out of lanes before, even after knocking on their window because they have got so close they still continue to come over!
    x2.

in this province especially, it seems, that you especially have to watch out for all other drivers on the road.
    They might not be out to kill you, but they might just kill you if you're not careful

What pisses me off unbelievable is people who tailgate me on a bike. Bikes can stop so much faster than a car, i dont know how people do not realize this.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

I have left my mark on a couple of cars that drifted into my lane without looking. One on 17th ave SW. Both chicks just not paying attention. While 1/4 into my lane and right beside them, (and they still had no clue) I just hammer fisted the hood edge. Scared the piss out of them on both occasions.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

Originally posted by ercchry
    I realize this and ALWAYS check to see if anyone is going into the lane i'm changing to but this bitch fucking just signalled and SWERVED into it when i was already done my lane change.

Jesus fucking christ I wanted to just drag my boots across her car...

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

You could try to adjust your driving, trying not to cruise side by side with cars, or try to give them room ahead or get in front of the line and lead.

Take some responsibility for the dangers of the road, being a motorcycle driver you have to be on the defense all the time, it sorta goes hand in hand.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    DC4 turbo

Originally posted by Modelexis
    You could try to adjust your driving, trying not to cruise side by side with cars, or try to give them room ahead or get in front of the line and lead.

Take some responsibility for the dangers of the road, being a motorcycle driver you have to be on the defense all the time, it sorta goes hand in hand.
    this!

didnt motorcycle school teach you anything?

bike vs car - your always going to lose, i always ride like everyone else is an idiot.

Fuck I don't get it, even in a lifted truck I manage to stay out of a bike's way, pretty fuckin' simple when you put .000005 mg of effort into paying attention to what's going on around you. I've heard the "bimbo on the phone almost killed me" story from a few of my friends who ride, maybe they need to learn the hard way, and then they might just put the phone down when driving, eh?

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Originally posted by swak

What pisses me off unbelievable is people who tailgate me on a bike. Bikes can stop so much faster than a car, i dont know how people do not realize this.
    Of course people realize this, but they also know that they will win the fight should you choose to brake check them
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by heavyfuel
    ..maybe they need to learn the hard way, and then they might just put the phone down when driving, eh?
    lol if someone needs to kill someone or seriously injure someone just to teach them to chill on the phone, then that's pretty sickening.

The funny ones are the ones who almost swipe into you and don't even know it and just carry on their way

My Ride
    changes every year

rush hour it cant be avoided to be side by side with a car, you cant adjust something that cant be adjusted. youre either side by side or lagging way behind other people which in turn pisses them off to the point they race around you and cut you off. its a lose lose for bikes.

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Originally posted by heavyfuel
    Fuck I don't get it, even in a lifted truck I manage to stay out of a bike's way, pretty fuckin' simple when you put .000005 mg of effort into paying attention to what's going on around you. I've heard the "bimbo on the phone almost killed me" story from a few of my friends who ride, maybe they need to learn the hard way, and then they might just put the phone down when driving, eh?
    Energy is measured in mg's now? Interesting...

I always try to avoid blind spots and riding beside cars.

sometimes it still doesn't matter unfortunately, i find it happens the most when i try to get out of their blind spots in rush hour.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

@ bike school i specifically remember the one teacher saying "when youre on a bike, always think that EVERYONE is out to get you every second youre on that seat" that also applies to driving a car in this city imo ffs.

My Ride
    honda with fart can

Default Re: Distracted dumb fuk bimbo's...

Originally posted by 4AGE
    So I just rode home from school and for the first time, I actually agree with one of these bullshit by laws in Calgary...

Long story short, I nearly get side swiped twice on a short ride from uni to home, BOTH by fukin retarded ass bimbo's on their fuking phone. Now keep in mind my gixxer has a motogp pipe on it, loud as fuck. How she doesn't hear me even whilst on the phone? God knows.

What pisses me off most is the first bitch in a green gti (plate was eht 374 or some shit) who has the nerve to STAY on the phone even after she nearly kills me.

I swear to god i'm gonna start punching some fuking mirrors off /endrant.
    I've become pretty jaded from stuff like this happening to me as well. I say do what you like to peoples mirrors, you're on a bike so you can escape after you've committed your crimes
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by CMW403

Energy is measured in mg's now? Interesting...
    Fuck I dunno lol

My Ride
    Silverado

Joules my friend.. Joules

My Ride
    AWOL

You really are invisible on a bike. If I can't see their ugly mug in the mirror, I'm ahead of them.

My Ride
    Fozzy

I was just considering getting my bike license and a bike but seeing everyone's experience

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast