100% accurate facebook rant about Canada - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 100% accurate facebook rant about Canada

My Ride
    1.2 GIGAWATT CUISINART POWERED DELOREAN

Default Re: Re: 100% accurate facebook rant about Canada

Originally posted by phreezee

...or just move to Quebec.
    But then he'll have to learn another language...
    “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?” -Jeremy Clarkson

no it's not my rant, i just agreed with it.

this came a couple hours listening to my co worker lose his shit blaming our company for being racist, due to him dropping a 30lbs piece of steel on his hand and requiring stitches. apparently we didn't protect him from his own stupidity.

my supervisor keep getting blamed for being racist too. i've never heard him say anything even remotely racist. kinda sad when immigrants have more rights then canadian citizens.
    2011 Chevy Colorado Z71 - 5.3L LH9 - Daily driver
    2003 Mazda B4000 on 35s

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by syritis

this came a couple hours listening to my co worker lose his shit blaming our company for being racist, due to him dropping a 30lbs piece of steel on his hand and requiring stitches. apparently we didn't protect him from his own stupidity.

my supervisor keep getting blamed for being racist too. i've never heard him say anything even remotely racist. kinda sad when immigrants have more rights then canadian citizens.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    09 Lancer Ralliart

kinda sad when arabs, beaners, wetbacks and all manner of chinks have more rights then white people.
    I've fixed your quote to say what you meant.

Clayton Bigsby I love your books and believe in your movement! WHITE POWER!
    Originally posted by hurrdurr
    I wouldn't gamble with a DP on one of these.

on the contrary there aren't very many white people in my company and it really doesn't bother me. I have no ill will against them for making a living for themselves and contributing.

My issue is that racism laws are nothing more then an excuse for immigrants to cry wolf. claiming that they're being victimized or receiving undue hardship for something that really has no correlation to their ethnicity.
    2003 Mazda B4000 on 35s

Is there any chance you could expand on these anecdotes? I'd love to hear how either of these are justified by the people making the complaints

The individual in the first incident. More often then not come into work on some sort or rant about how racisit the canadian government is. I don't understand that at all but if its his opinion I'm fine with that. Another day he scrapped several parts and rather then owning up to his mistakes he blamed both the person that trained him and my supivisor for sabatoging his machine. Its my supervisors job to help everyone so over he comes to listwn to his issue and correct the issue in his machine. A couple minutes later he lost his mind and started screaming about how this is bull shit, how he's under too much stress by the company to be productive, how he doesn't get any breaks (he gets 3 breaks per 12 hour shift. He choses not to take them) and the stressed caused because he thinks everyone is laughing at him behind his back. He said he can't take the racism in this company and stormed out of the building.
    This week instead of carrying that 30lbs part from his machine to qc. He tried to balance it on a cart that was built for longer parts. It fell off, he tried to catch it, crushed his finger and blamed the company for not telling him that he shouldn't use that cart.

The second incident there wasn't any details of who made the complaint about my supervisior. He suspects it was one person. But can't know for sure. Basically they just don't like each other.
    2003 Mazda B4000 on 35s

Is this one of those sarcastic rants?

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-04-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

Wow. Jump to conclusions much.
    A rant on immoral politics, trying to open up a discussion on how our country is becoming a haven for 'refugies' who come here and collect welfare to live in a nice house with very little effort. And now apparently I'm racist.
    2003 Mazda B4000 on 35s

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

And a plagiarist.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

The original American version can be found here:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/f...erican_Veteran
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    MB E420, Honda Civic DX-G

haha was just coming to post....

This ranter should move to america, seems like his gun toting tax fearing ass would like it there better.

My Ride
    F30

Originally posted by Rat Fink
    Seeewwwwwwie Cletus!!!

Get in the Studebaker! It's uh gonna be time to lynch us some naggers! ughyukyukyuk
    Hahaha
    Originally posted by Ven
    If you find a chic the there with a stick shift don't be alarmed. It's just the performance model, go ahead and ride it like you stole it.

Default Re: 100% accurate facebook rant about Canada

I Am the Democratic, Conservative and Liberal Parties, Worst Nightmare. I am a White, Tax-Paying, Canadian Veteran, Gun Owning Biker. That's me!

...blah blah blah
    I have a quick solution for you: get out of the lower or lower-middle class, and I guarantee you you will feel a lot better about immigrants. I know you don't quite follow, but here I'll walk you through what I mean.

The root cause of the issues you have aren't race or culture issues… they're class issues. There are three factors at play that I believe underpins the real reason why people who share the sentiment in your OP have low to slightly-below-average earning power and education.

1. Globalization
    Globalization is squeezing out the lower and middle class of Western nations. Jobs are leaving North America and ending up in Asia where labour is cheaper. Since the fall of communism in the early 90s and the subsequent spread of globalization, the industrialized Western nations suddenly had access to millions of workers in developing countries that could perform the same unskilled labour that the lower/lower-middle class Americans previously held. Combine that with cheap transportation (for over a decade oil was between $10-30/bbl) and you just delt a huge blow to blue collar Americans.

2. Immigration
    At the same time, immigration was booming in North America and Western Europe. The people in developing countries (Asia, Eastern Europe) jumped at a chance to live the "American dream." This worked for the Western nations because, demographics wise, they were facing the prospect of a contracting labour force (baby boomers were about to leave the workforce, and a smaller generation was following them, so immigration was sensical policy wise). The first generation immigrants usually hold jobs below their ability due to language/cultural barriers and the lack of social currency (ie: network/connections; is it what you know or who you know?). The net effect of this is that the new influx of immigrants are competing directly with the lower/lower-middle class of established North Americans against a backdrop of a continous downward trend in the quantity, quality and pay of these jobs.

3. Class Warfare, and misdirected blame
    While the blue collar workers of Western countries were slowly being grinded down, the opposite was true for their white-collar counterparts. Those in the upper/upper-middle class stood to gain the most from all the factors discussed above. You could now produce your goods much, much cheaper which resulted a spike in both profit margin and sales volume. The conditions could not have been better for corporate growth… the exact opposite of what was happening to the people on the other end of the spectrum.

This culminated in the rapid polarization of Western society: the poor were becoming poorer at a faster rate, the rich were becoming richer at a faster rate. And we're now at a point where I can elaborate on the first thing I said on this post: if you were to leave the lower/lower-middle class, you wouldn’t really have an issue with immigrants. In fact, you'd see them as a great safety net! The lower/lower-middle class is misdirecting their angst, placing it all on race and culture without seeing it for what it really is: class warfare!

So if you're on the winning end of this trade, how can you not like immigrants??!

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by kevie88
    The original American version can be found here:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/f...erican_Veteran
    i knew i read this exact format of words sometime or another

scumbag ctrl-c ctrl-v 'facebook rant'

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Default Re: Re: 100% accurate facebook rant about Canada

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    I have a quick solution for you:
    I think robbing banks is out of the question...
    but another factor is the billions in farming subsidies that the USA gives its farmers in which it uses the food to flood other countries like Mexico with cheap prices which results in millions of their farm workers to migrate north for job.

The Wonderful World of NAFTA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnVL0d9fwkY
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 09-29-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Default Re: Re: Re: 100% accurate facebook rant about Canada

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh

I think robbing banks is out of the question...
    but another factor is the billions in farming subsidies that the USA gives its farmers in which it uses the food to flood other countries like Mexico with cheap prices which results in millions of their farm workers to migrate north for job.

The Wonderful World of NAFTA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnVL0d9fwkY
    I agree with so much of what's said in this link....but good lord it's so terribly produced, I can't stop laughing

Wow. Jump to conclusions much.
    A rant on immoral politics, trying to open up a discussion on how our country is becoming a haven for 'refugies' who come here and collect welfare to live in a nice house with very little effort. And now apparently I'm racist.
    Not just racist, but jealous and most likely homophobic to boot.

My Ride
    MB E420, Honda Civic DX-G

The individual in the first incident. More often then not come into work on some sort or rant about how racisit the canadian government is. I don't understand that at all but if its his opinion I'm fine with that. Another day he scrapped several parts and rather then owning up to his mistakes he blamed both the person that trained him and my supivisor for sabatoging his machine. Its my supervisors job to help everyone so over he comes to listwn to his issue and correct the issue in his machine. A couple minutes later he lost his mind and started screaming about how this is bull shit, how he's under too much stress by the company to be productive, how he doesn't get any breaks (he gets 3 breaks per 12 hour shift. He choses not to take them) and the stressed caused because he thinks everyone is laughing at him behind his back. He said he can't take the racism in this company and stormed out of the building.
    This week instead of carrying that 30lbs part from his machine to qc. He tried to balance it on a cart that was built for longer parts. It fell off, he tried to catch it, crushed his finger and blamed the company for not telling him that he shouldn't use that cart.

The second incident there wasn't any details of who made the complaint about my supervisior. He suspects it was one person. But can't know for sure. Basically they just don't like each other.
    sounds like the person has mental issues..maybe he's schizo. Does'nt sound like the random immigrant to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast