Quantcast
Really.. Douche bag! - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Really.. Douche bag!

no i totally agree, touching someones vehicle is a douche move in itself. Even deflating the person's tires although seemingly innocent could like you say lead to a much worse result (plus I don't think its good to crush the sidewall of your tire).

very famous king ... married to queen boy george
    she was reefing on it like king author trying to retrieve the Excalibur sword

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by Cos

More than likely he is a douche bag but what I am getting tired about are the keyboard hero's who take a photo and call him out for being shaved headed or a small dick or a rich asshole who shouldnt park his $450,000 car sort of on a line

Maybe, just maybe, he is handicapped. Christ, maybe his wife was popping a kid in the store and he had to come and pick her up?!? Maybe his handicapped father fell in the store and he is here to pick him up. Shit there are 20 different reasons why he could have done it instead of being a dickwad but people go off on what they would do if they saw the guy. Ruin his ride, possibly endanger his life and the others around him (what if he doesnt notice the flat tire you pop and he crashes and kills a schoolbus full of kids).

It is guys like the one who he said he would let the air out of his tires that piss me off. Unless you can show how it harmed your day.... I dont really want to hear about it and you have no excuse under the law (or morally) to do anything to him or his shit. You cant win a lawsuit unless you can show that damaged was incurred by you, it almost seems like that has to be a rule for every callout thread now. People seem to get their panties in a knot about things that dont really affect their lives. There is enough shit in one day to worry about that ACTUALLY affects your life. Who the fuck cares about the guy who parked in a stall in the mall with his Dodge truck or Mercedes car or Lambo.
    +1

unless it affects you, who the hell cares.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    RS4, RDX, F430

I tend to agree with Cos, although it is amusing to see some posters get so worked up and offended about a parking job.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by J-hop
    no i totally agree, touching someones vehicle is a douche move in itself.
    +1

If it's yours or you have permission to touch, go nuts. If not, hands off.

I have a lot of people look at mine since it is somewhat unique and has visible parts that the price tag is fairly well known to others who mod the same kind of vehicle. If you are looking I don't care, I'm flattered that you took the time to look at my ride since I put a lot of effort into making it what it is. Want to talk about it when you see me walking back, sure, I'll take 10 or 15 minutes to chat if I have the time

Just don't touch it. I was at the gas station the other day and I look out to see some retard rocking it back and forth to try and get the suspension to travel. People have played with my CB antenna and left it on my hood, messed with the latches for equipment, written shit in mud, removed valve stem caps.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Originally posted by 2007RS4
    I tend to agree with Cos, although it is amusing to see some posters get so worked up and offended about a parking job.
    yeah and the irony of me getting worked up about people getting worked up was not lost on me. haha
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    growls

Has nothing to do with trucks but since we're talking about people damaging your vehicle.. Someone hit the edge/underside of my spoiler in two different areas and now the paint is cracked right down to the spoiler itself about 10cm or so long each so the whole thing needs repainting now. I was so mad when I saw it... I suspect it was my neighbor even though I don't park in front of his house anymore. God forbid he parks his minty clean diesel dually in the back of his house and gets a little mud or gravel on it. My celica does more 4x4'ing than his truck.

My Ride
    2003 VW Jetta 1.8T Wolfsburg

I'm pretty sure they didn't forget their handicap tag; how could anyone that's that's even remotely handicapped get into that stupid truck?

Another douchebag in a pickup.

Originally posted by Kennyredline
    I'm pretty sure they didn't forget their handicap tag; how could anyone that's that's even remotely handicapped get into that stupid truck?

Another douchebag in a pickup.
    WOW.... Ur something else Kenny!

My Ride

Originally posted by heavyfuel

WOW.... Ur something else Kenny!
    Well, come on now.....am I lying, am I exaggerating??? The only thread better than this one would be a video of the driver getting out of the truck with a broken leg and a pair of crutches!!!

Originally posted by 2007RS4
    Keyboard warriors unite under a common goal...

Personally I think its an underground movement to give KennyRedline an aneurism (sp ?)....

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by Nufy

Keyboard warriors unite under a common goal...

Personally I think its an underground movement to give KennyRedline an aneurism (sp ?)....
    It can't come soon enough.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Default Re: Really.. Douche bag!

Originally posted by epp01
    Lots of parking around too, not like the parking lot was packed.
    Umm... what?
    So it's ok to park like that IF the parking lot was packed?
    Since when?

Well, come on now.....am I lying, am I exaggerating??? The only thread better than this one would be a video of the driver getting out of the truck with a broken leg and a pair of crutches!!!

Nonono, you're not. If there are indeed no extenuating circumstances and this truck's owner is little more than a self-righteous douchebag, then ya, I'm with you there. WHY all the hate for trucks tho? And is there not 1 (one) single douchebag in North America who drives a Jetta? I mean we all know that BMW and Dodge truck owners are known as the main 2 douchebag groups on the road, but d-bags can be found in ANY vehicle, no? You must have a real hard time feeling the way you do about trucks, living in Alberta. No need for generalized hate, dude.

9/10 times I see people parked like this or similar, it's a lifted truck. Are all people who drive lifted trucks douche bags? No, and I have nothing against anyone who chooses to drive one. Is it a coincidence though? Probably not.

I'd never damage someone's car though, no matter how or where it was parked. At the end of the day it's not hurting anyone being parked like douche. More often than not I just get a laugh out of it.

I'm always the guy parking a mile away from the store so that nobody will park near me, but I stay within the lines .

My Ride

^^^^ THAT'S WHY!!!!

Seriously, trucks are by far the worst drivers on the road, we all know it, and yet you truckers get so pissed off????
    Are there douchebag VW drivers in North America? Probably....find me a thread where one has been discussed here....and good luck. Threads on douchebag truck drivers???? They're everywhere!!! Most aren't even mine!!!! I have a general hate for truckers because it's well-deserved!!
    Last edited by Kennyredline; 10-11-2011 at 08:32 PM.

^^^^ THAT'S WHY!!!!

Seriously, trucks are by far the worst drivers on the road, we all know it, and yet you truckers get so pissed off????
    Are there douchebag VW drivers in North America? Probably....find me a thread where one has been discussed here....and good luck. Threads on douchebag truck drivers???? They're everywhere!!! Most aren't even mine!!!! I have a general hate for truckers because it's well-deserved!!
    Funny that you mention that, after a night on 17th ave recently I wantedto punch every 1.8t owner there in the face. Vrrrrrooooooom tsssssshhhhh vrroooommm tsssh haha, every time I thought here comes another skyline, nope wait just another mk4 1.8T venting to atmosphere.

PS I'm a VW guy but I understand when the pot calls the kettle black haha. Not that think it's wrong to bash douche truck drivers but rather we aren't angels either!!

Originally posted by J-hop

Funny that you mention that, after a night on 17th ave recently I wantedto punch every 1.8t owner there in the face. Vrrrrrooooooom tsssssshhhhh vrroooommm tsssh haha, every time I thought here comes another skyline, nope wait just another mk4 1.8T venting to atmosphere.

PS I'm a VW guy but I understand when the pot calls the kettle black haha. Not that think it's wrong to bash douche truck drivers but rather we aren't angels either!!
    AMEN.

Kenny I truly do feel sorry for you and your ignorance.

Kenny is an angry little man whose hatred will one day rot him from the inside out. There is no point in arguing with him, there are more important things in life.
    Originally posted by InRich
    I think it should be a MINIMUM payment of 20% across the board for any kinda house. Who can't save 20% nowadays, just stop eating out, drive a japanese shit box, and save, its not hard.. have some fucking discipline. Half you niggers shouldn't even be in the houses you live in now.

we can't all drive X5Ms

I'm with Kenny on this one, you truck drivers can keep circle jerking your tiny little dicks if it'll make you feel better, but the sad truth is you're all low class douche's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast