Quantcast
Car Wash Locations - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Car Wash Locations

My Ride
    2011 Mustang GT

The Big Bucket on Peigan and Barlow does. I personally stay away from using it because they are usually quite dirty and do NOTHING to clean my interior. I wont even use the vacuum at a car wash because they are usually cruddy and make a mess of my cream interior.

You best bet is the buy a Bissell Auto cleaner and some formula. It takes a lot of time to clean the car and for the car to dry out, but stuff comes out so clean!

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows....jsp?locale=en

Nowhere near you, but Chestermere has a decent wetvac, but it has no scrubbing brushes which would actually take out dirt and stains. I honestly haven't come across a good interior cleaner in this city.
    Beyond's Most Wanted

My Ride
    bus pass... again

-I live in Taradale by martindale and coral springs K3RMiTdot.

-Thank you Hallowed_point, its kinda far, but if i cant find anything else ,I'll give it a try

- Thank you very much for the info there Tomaz. My car smells like a f'n garbage can lol, which shows I'm not the clean type of ppl, so i'm not really into buying a auto cleaner. Cleaning out all the stuff and vacuuming alone dont solve the smell issue in my car, so i needed a cheap way to make my car sell-able, and dont really want to just spray something to cover the smell.
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    2011 Mustang GT

There might be somebody on here willing to lend you theirs. Then the solution is less than $10. The one I have does not have the heat, or the rotating brissells, so it takes a lot of effort to do a good cleaning.

I am not sure what you budget is, but bubbles might offer a cheap interior clean only option for you.

you should look after that interior better! haha
    Beyond's Most Wanted

My Ride
    bus pass... again

haha tho I'm over 30, but i still treat my car like a teenage... theres pizza boxes, fries dropped at hard to reach places (they're all from Mc D. so they'll never get rotten or anything ) spilled w/e drinks, occasional puke, unwashed socks, smelly runners.... etc. in my car, even tho i cleaned out all the garbage, I wouldn't even think of anyone who would want to loan me their cleaning tools. I'll check bubbles for sure, i also looked at calgary autospa, looks like its about $200 to get m car cleaned (out/in w/shampoo). Just looking to see if I have other options so maybe I can spend 2-3 hrs and a lot less money on it.
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    2011 Mustang GT

Jesus, $200???

You sure you don't wanna buy/borrow one of those green machine shampoo vacuums? haha!

Anyway, Bubbles looks cheaper. Plus it looks like they offer an interior only package, then you only need to spend $10 at a wand wash after.

good luck!
    Beyond's Most Wanted

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    Western Pride on Richmond Rd SW is awesome. Plenty of bays and it's never too busy at night.
    I end up going there if my time/choice issues are limited. Never been through without a coin issue (jams, not credited, etc) and the bays are really dirty. In December I used a bay that had door issues, it was broken so I had to back out. "Been like that for a week" I was told. The wash is never great either, I think they use crap soap and the timer tends to feel real short.

I have placed them on my blacklist again.

My Ride
    E46 M3 Turbo, JZS161, UCF30, BP9, S30

^ same, i've always had issues. their spray time also sucks. shitty ramp in/out
    Haltech Factory Trained and Elite Certified / AEM EMS and Infinity Factory Trained Tuner / ECUTek Factory Trained Tuner for FRS-BRZ and R35 GTR / HKS Pro Tuner / Apexi Power Exel Certified Tuner

Proud to be a "hater" that defends Authenticity

bump..any decent wand washes in the NW? has anyone been to the one in spy hill?

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by nagooro
    The guys there are dicks otherwise it is fine. I prefer to use bigbucket at crowfoot.

My Ride
    NB8C

Sudsy's Hawkwood is good/always clean and gives more time/$ than Crowfoot Big Bucket (at least a while ago it did).

Hawkwood one is great.

Originally posted by nagooro
    +1 that the guys are dicks there. Don't go and wash out your truck bed with too much dirt, grass or leaves. Guy was chirping me the whole time.

Then took my barely dirty car in and he had to tell me about the weather and how it's going to rain.

Another bad one is Brentwood. Barely any soap, it's totally watered down and barely cleans.

The one on 16th Ave in Shouldice is good. Lots of soap, clean bays.

My Ride
    FA5

Johnny B's car wash in country hills is pretty good too.

My Ride
    NC1

Centex Center is best IMO
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I find Centex Centre to be usually pretty good, but occasionally it'll have little to no soap. On those days, I usually just end the wash early and come back another day. happens maybe 1/10 times.
    I can wash my truck for under five bucks, makes me happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    FB6

Originally posted by max_boost

Buy the car wash card and get 20% more value too.

Centex on Centre

Johnny B's

Spy Hill Car Wash

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by max_boost

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    I find Centex Centre to be usually pretty good, but occasionally it'll have little to no soap. On those days, I usually just end the wash early and come back another day. happens maybe 1/10 times.
    I can wash my truck for under five bucks, makes me happy.

+1 for Centex on Centre/23rd NW. Usually pretty dead in the evenings. Weekends it a gong show though.

The recently bought and renovated car wash (associated) on 41st Avenue and 1st Street NE should be finished paving the west side of their property which should mean a largish area for drying one's car. Not sure how good this car wash is though - haven't been through it myself yet but I have heard varying reports both good and bad.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Just down the hill from the timmies? Place looks so ghetto, I haven't tried it. Maybe I should.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    '15 Golf GTI, '10 Jetta TDI

After looking at this thread for washes that take cards I went down to Paws n Wheel Wash on 24th St SE last week around 9pm to try it out - brought our daily Jetta as a test (and it needed a wash). Worked out pretty well and I was surprised at how cheap it was relative to the 'once over' the touchless car washes give you.

For the GTi I guess I wouldn't use the brush on it and maybe bring my wash mitt (although I guess they probably wouldn't go for this, but it was completely dead when I was there).

Do people dry their cars out in the parking lot after and detail? There wasn't anyone there and it seemed like that's what i'd do.. sorry, complete noob to any public/coin-op car wash.

The place was clean and quiet at that time so I'll go back

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast