Quantcast
Car Wash Locations - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Car Wash Locations

Would anyone happen to know if there is a (coin) car wash around the Glemmore/Heritage/Southland area that doesn't mind if you dry your cars in the bays provided it's not busy and nobody is waiting?

The Western Pride on Elbow in Southwood and the one on Horton road behind the Brick both have horrible google reviews, specifically regarding aggressive, douchebag owners.

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    Would anyone happen to know if there is a (coin) car wash around the Glemmore/Heritage/Southland area that doesn't mind if you dry your cars in the bays provided it's not busy and nobody is waiting?

The Western Pride on Elbow in Southwood and the one on Horton road behind the Brick both have horrible google reviews, specifically regarding aggressive, douchebag owners.
    I go to the car wash in the heritage area, up the street from the London apartments across from the bottle depot. I'm not sure if that's the same one you were talking about though as I've washed my vehicles there and dried it in bay and had no issues. It does get busy during the day, I usually go around 7 pm.

Originally posted by Clever

I go to the car wash in the heritage area, up the street from the London apartments across from the bottle depot. I'm not sure if that's the same one you were talking about though as I've washed my vehicles there and dried it in bay and had no issues. It does get busy during the day, I usually go around 7 pm.
    Cool thanks, I'll try that one, even if it's one of the ones that had bad google reviews.

I went to the Western Pride on Elbow last night, but took my car outside to dry it because someone pulled in behind me (with every other bay empty...)

Time seemed a little short per dollar and the "pre-soak" was a joke (just a weak, fine, mist of soap, not the nice foam bath I was expecting) but it did the job. Ever since I got a nanocoating on my car, the dirt just flies off like nothing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6