Quantcast
11-9-11 - Attack Imminent? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 11-9-11 - Attack Imminent?

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Default 11-9-11 - Attack Imminent?

Read this first:

The first (ever)Nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System will be carried out on November 9, 2011 (@ 2:00pm EST). For more information about the test or access to the participant reporting system, please click here.

The FCC, in conjunction with Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National Weather Service (NWS), implements the EAS at the federal level. The President has sole responsibility for determining when the EAS will be activated at the national level, and has delegated this authority to the director of FEMA. FEMA is responsible for implementation of the national-level activation of the EAS, tests, and exercises. The NWS develops emergency weather information to alert the public about imminent dangerous weather conditions.
    Linky: http://transition.fcc.gov/pshs/services/eas/

So they are going to shut down the entire civilian communication network on 11-9-11

Kind of odd, but nothing too strange.

Now read this:

LInky: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44476276...facebook-page/

Threats posted on White House Facebook page
    By Jonathan Dienst and Shimon Prokupecz
    NBC News
    updated 9/11/2011 4:41:09 PM ET 2011-09-11T20:41:09

Threatening messages have been posted on the White House Facebook page amid heightened alerts surrounding a possible 9/11 terror threat.

"We'll come back U.S.A. One day only 11/9/2011," says one message, featuring a photo of Osama bin Laden, using the date/month formula to reference Sept. 11.

"We'll come to u white house sooooooooooon," says another.

"We'll come back 11/9/2011 to kill u all," a third posting reads. The posts appeared briefly and were taken down.

Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan said the agency has referred the messages to its internet threat desk.

"They process it, make an assessment and determine what the next step is," Donovan said.

Is this kind of like how they had an "exercise" under sole authority of the vice president mimicking an airline hijacking on the exact same day that an actual hijacking took place?

Don't forget to save the IP addresses of all your favourite websites in case the shutdown includes the interweb.
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Default Re: 11-9-11 - Attack Imminent?

Originally posted by broken_legs

Don't forget to save the IP addresses of all your favourite websites in case the shutdown includes the interweb.
    You realize that the test is like 3 minutes right? All they're going to do is broadcast on the radios and TV stations the "This is a test message" that lasts like 30 seconds each cycle..

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

lol

Default Re: Re: 11-9-11 - Attack Imminent?

Originally posted by codetrap

You realize that the test is like 3 minutes right? All they're going to do is broadcast on the radios and TV stations the "This is a test message" that lasts like 30 seconds each cycle..
    +1

They do this (or at least used to do this) all the time on CBC radio. "this is a test of alberta's emergency awareness system" or something of that nature, it would repeat several times and then go back to regular programming.

But I think you need to stock up on supplies; Y2K, 2012, Armageddon, rapture etc will occur on this day, make sure you transfer all your money to my bank account as well.

Probably a troll. You see how he used "u" instead of "you"?
    Does everything matter or does nothing matter?

My Ride
    94 5.0 2004 FX4

"We'll come to u white house sooooooooooon"

L motherfucking O motherfucking L.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Default Re: Re: Re: 11-9-11 - Attack Imminent?

Originally posted by J-hop

+1

They do this (or at least used to do this) all the time on CBC radio. "this is a test of alberta's emergency awareness system" or something of that nature, it would repeat several times and then go back to regular programming.

Yes. And in the USA the EAS is tested weekly on every TV station at 3 in the morning or some odd hour. I had no idea until you guys told me. We didn't have a TV in the cave I grew up in...

The unusual part is that this is the first time its been done nation wide, and it also just happens to be on 11-9-11, and coincide with a bunch of terror threats on the same day. What's also interesting is that the only person who can authorize this nation wide test is the President of The United States.

Probably just a coincidence. Just like the police in London were coincidentally doing an exercise where someone put a bomb on a bus the same day that an actual bomb on a bus went off.

The world works in mysterious ways...
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

You're article about the threats was from 11-Sept-2011. The idiots posting the "threats" were using the date format of Day-Month-Year, threatening the US, on September 11th, and has nothing to do with the test being performed on 9-Nov-2011.
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 10-25-2011 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

You're article about the threats was from 11-Sept-2011. The idiots posting the "threats" were using the date format of Day-Month-Year, threatening the US, on September 11th, and has nothing to do with the test being performed on 9-Nov-2011.
    Well that is what the article says...

I guess the terrorizers, for reasons unknown, didn't use the psychologically effective, and universally understood '9-11' to express that an attack would occur on 9-11, they instead chose to express it as 11-9.

Then they must have also left an explanation at the bottom of the post on FB explaining that they used the reverse date format to provide clarity for the FBI who thought they actually meant 11-9-11 and not 9-11 which is what they really meant but didn't type.

Those silly terrorizers! lol

My Ride
    05 Civic

Never going to happen, at least not on that date.

If you are serious about attacking the US, are you really going to give them warning beforehand? That would be the stupidist move of all...

"He guys, I am going to attack the president on this day, so please beef up security five fold so it makes it that much harder for me"

Originally posted by -relk-
    Never going to happen, at least not on that date.

If you are serious about attacking the US, are you really going to give them warning beforehand? That would be the stupidist move of all...

"He guys, I am going to attack the president on this day, so please beef up security five fold so it makes it that much harder for me"
    Lol, I know right?
    Does everything matter or does nothing matter?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

My god, that was one harsh Nov.9th.

Damn those Republican owned media outlets, who buried all the news about the numerous terrorist attacks in America!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.