Quantcast
Koncept Autoworks: 81% Off Car Detailing Package, Oil Change & Multi-Point Inspection - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Koncept Autoworks: 81% Off Car Detailing Package, Oil Change & Multi-Point Inspection

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Default Koncept Autoworks: 81% Off Car Detailing Package, Oil Change & Multi-Point Inspection

DealFind has a very good deal to Koncept Autoworks today. For only $39, you'll get a Complete Interior and Exterior Car Detailing Package, Oil, Lube and Filter Change and a Multi-Point Inspection! That's a savings of $161 or 80% off!

This deal is going to be a hot seller so don't miss out! DealFind has featured Koncept Autoworks twice in the past. They sold over 2,300 vouchers about a year ago and another 1,200 vouchers about 6 months ago. I took advantage of the deal the last time and was very satisfied with my experience. I stocked up on the deal and purchased 3 vouchers this morning.

Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal.

Check out the "Calgary Deals and Discount" thread for more great deals in Calgary.

Also, beyond just added a new "Deals" tab on the homepage. Check it out for the best and latest car related deals.
    Last edited by GDCivicSi; 11-18-2011 at 09:24 AM.
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

UPDATE: Here's a friendly reminder that this deal expires tonight (Nov. 21). At the time of this post, they have sold 575+ vouchers.
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.