Quantcast
Best E46 M3's in the city - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Best E46 M3's in the city

Originally posted by Modelexis
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    Originally posted by D911
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.
    the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

My Ride
    2005 Mazda Tribute

My Ride
    Carbon Black M3/Alpine White M3/Black M3 Cabrios

Originally posted by R-Audi
    Really? Advertising some herbal boner medicine on your M3?

Some might say thats fitting.
    Originally posted by vengie
    Lubu, you're car is the sickest m3 I've seen to date, pretty much the EXACT look I had in mind when I was looking for one... However what's with the "stiff nights" decal!! Get rid of it!
    Originally posted by VW337

That big orange windshield banner for boner meds ruined that car for me. Looked way cleaner with out it. Could of at least used a colour other than bright orange.
    Originally posted by Euro_Trash
    looks awesome, especially the stance, but the sticker definitely takes away
    Thanks for the compliments guys. Yes, I do admit, the orange Stiff Nights windshield decal needs to go soon We recently acquired the Stiff Nights brand and I thought what better way to draw attention to the Canada launch than to put it on my new M3 lol. Hindsight is 20/20, I might just put a small side window decal instead. Besides, I had people stopping me at gas stations asking me if I had the pills on me to sell to them. I felt like a drug dealer selling stuff out of my trunk

My Ride

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
    i fucking LOVE your car Lubu. one question though, with it being that low, on calgary roads or big dips on the highway, how much are you scraping?
    Thanks bro for the compliment, I definitely fell in love with it when I first saw it, the stance was just right . As far as scraping, luckily I haven't been scraping much. The worst is those speed bumps at the malls but by far the worst are those giant ass ones at MRC. I was picking up a friend and I literally had to reverse the car when I saw how big those speed bumps were and they are everywhere at MRC

But overall, it's been good but I do find myself having problems backing into my garage. I have to back in at an unreal angle to prevent any scraping Shortly after buying the car, I installed a Strassentech Lip but that was a very bad idea because of the stance and how low it was, the Strassentech lip for some reason would scrape every single manhole and slight bumps in the road. Not to mention, it kicked up a lot of road pebbles so I removed it after a few days. I think the AC Schnitzer CF lip will be much better, I'm hoping

My Ride

Just noticed that the grills were changed back to OEM chrome as well - go back to black IMO
    I agree, I plan on switching out the chrome grills first chance I get. I am torn though, I had ordered the Matte Black but was incorrectly sent the Piano Black. I installed it but it looked a bit too shiny for me. So I'm waiting for the Matte Black to arrive and then decide from there. What do you guys think? Matte Black or the Piano Black? Both look nice..
    Last edited by Lubu; 12-01-2011 at 02:02 AM.

My Ride

edit double post

My Ride
    ////M

Originally posted by Lubu

I agree, I plan on switching out the chrome grills first chance I get. I am torn though, I had ordered the Matte Black but was incorrectly sent the Piano Black. I installed it but it looked a bit too shiny for me. So I'm waiting for the Matte Black to arrive and then decide from there. What do you guys think? Matte Black or the Piano Black? Both look nice..
    I vote matte - that's what I have on mine (interlagos blue) and I love it. This thread is making me want to spend money on suspension

My Ride
    MB C63

Originally posted by Lubu

Matte black for sure!

Josh's car was a blast to shoot and the thing is mint. Can't wait to see what you end up doing to it. Hit me up once your parts are on, would love to re-shoot!

My Ride

I vote matte - that's what I have on mine (interlagos blue) and I love it. This thread is making me want to spend money on suspension

That's what I'm thinking too, Matte Black would give it a more elegant look without the gloss, and would compliment the blacked out look even further

Originally posted by djayz

Matte black for sure!

Josh's car was a blast to shoot and the thing is mint. Can't wait to see what you end up doing to it. Hit me up once your parts are on, would love to re-shoot!
    Sounds good brother, I'll be more than happy and honored to have you re-shoot the car once I finish adding the new toys to it. Although theoretically one can never really finish a project as there is always something else you want to add to the car

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

Originally posted by vengie
    Lubu, you're car is the sickest m3 I've seen to date, pretty much the EXACT look I had in mind when I was looking for one... However what's with the "stiff nights" decal!! Get rid of it!

lol lubu bought the car AS is haha.. sick purchase...
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3