Quantcast
Redbull gives me the "Limitless" effect. Alternatives? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Redbull gives me the "Limitless" effect. Alternatives?

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-03-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Originally posted by J-hop
    What would the ginseng do? I was always under the impression there isn't any conclusive data to show the benifits of ginseng. Cold-fx doesn't even have conclusive evidence as far as I know, most of their tests have been discounted by the scientific community as data manipulation.
    Sorry for the late replay.

It thins the blood a touch, much like a 75mg dose of aspirin and increases focus. Thus the reasons why many cultures feel it is good to keep the yang up.

My Ride
    Hondas

Originally posted by max_boost
    Proof bro?

Originally posted by Cheeba

Serious question: Do you have anything that could possibly constitute evidence to back this up?

I'm curious about the replies to these posts, both of which have been ignored thus far...

Originally posted by 89s1

I'm curious about the replies to these posts, both of which have been ignored thus far...
    Lol well for one, cheeba failed to realize narou was being sarcastic.

And max is just trolling as he does all the time with me. I can scan my transcripts, degree and convocation booklet which has my name with distinction beside it but what would that prove? I don't need to show beyond because I went to school for myself not for the benefit of others.

I simply used myself as an example to demonstrate sometimes it's not worth putting yourself through all that because in the end all you get is a GPA and two extra words on your degree...
    Last edited by J-hop; 12-17-2011 at 11:57 AM.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by J-hop

Lol well for one, cheeba failed to realize narou was being sarcastic.

And max is just trolling as he does all the time with me. I can scan my transcripts, degree and convocation booklet which has my name with distinction beside it but what would that prove? I don't need to show beyond because I went to school for myself not for the benefit of others.

I simply used myself as an example to demonstrate sometimes it's not worth putting yourself through all that because in the end all you get is a GPA and two extra words on your degree...
    Scan it!
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Originally posted by 89s1

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...tXyv_FLSpVj9zQ

Ginseng, Echinacea and various other vitamins and minerals will often be included in energy drinks including Red Bull. Even though the benefits associated with Echinacea as well as Ginseng are well-known if they are ingested along with other medicines similar to the types we've just mentioned, then it might lead to some critical unwanted effects.

Simultaneously we need to look after simply how much energy beverages we eat, simply because drinking over 2 energy products each and every day can result in various uncomfortable side effects. The potential uncomfortable side effects of acquiring too much Red Bull are; packing on weight, cardiovascular problems, anxiety symptoms, dehydration and so forth.

Gaining weight is surely an anticipated complication as a result of excessive amounts of carbohydrates inside the drink. The high levels of caffeine in most of these beverages can trigger anxiousness. An excess of high levels of caffeine can lead to anxiousness, sleep issues and eagerness. The levels of caffeine in the energetic beverages will affect our blood pressure level and raise it which can produce shorter breathing, heart beat problems, and other. We certainly have even mentioned lack of fluids which is generally accountable for head aches and queasiness.

Basically from this post each of the Red bull uncomfortable side effects could be very dangerous and consequently we must not take in more than the advised doasage amounts of the energy drinks. By simply doing that, we'll be doing terrific favour to our body and wellbeing.

Please see link for more details : Red Bull Side Effects | SideEffectsGuide.org
    Luongo s Robert

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

i use to be addicted to monster when i first started driving bigrigs, going off only couple hours sleep a night and having to drive long days to meet deadlines..
    after about a year of 3-4 A DAY i started to get head aches and migrains randomly through out the days EVERYDAY.. so i cut it out, took me a good few months to finally loose theaddiction persay for them

i feel way better now that i dont drink that crap, and honestly i feel sick even with the smell of a monster now days.. but when im really tired now i just have a coffee or tea... and if those arnt enough to keep me awake then i bite the bullet and go to sleep.. my health is top importance to me... being a few hours late to get to location isnt as important anymore!

www.boostedalberta.com
    =[[Beyonds Dirtiest Daily Driver]]=
    Originally posted by dj_rice
    OOP or whatever that Out of Province Inspection is called

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Lol I see people living like this all the time. It's no life to be constantly tired..

Read up on: Adrenal Fatigue
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

I've never touched any energy drinks...never will. I don't drink coffee either. Just never liked the taste so I don't consume any caffeine. In my 20's I used to drink a lot of Coke. Now I can't have one without getting a headache.

For energy. Eat right (several times a day) drink lots of water. Most people feel tired or hungry when they are dehydrated. Get lots of exercise and have a regular sleep pattern. That should give you all the energy you need.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Accord

I haven't been doing this long enough to say with any certainty, but I've started drinking ~half a bottle of decent red wine every night before bed. I haven't slept this good in years, and I'm actually wide awake at work. Normally I'm passing out at my desk right now. Before, when I'd have 3-4 beers I never felt this good the next day. Must be healthy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2