Quantcast
Literally smoked! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Literally smoked!

Default Literally smoked!

Two days ago I was driving downtown on 6th avenue. It was a few blocks from the end of 6th avnue near Bow Trail.

All of a sudden a half-smoked cigarette lands on my windshield, right on my wiper. It's still burning. There's no one even remotely nearby so I look up and see a door is closing on a balcony directly above.

The light turns green and I have to get moving so I hit the wiper switch but the cigarette falls into the vent where the defroster air is pulled in. Since it was -30 and I needed the defroster the moving air kept the cigarette burning all the way home.

Just venting. I hate idiots who litter, especially cigarette butts.

My Ride
    S/C 03 eclipse, 00 accord, 96 shadow, 06 TJ Sport

I know cigarettes allways get stuck in my rad, from people throwing them out on the road. In my last car the butts would allways get caught up in the mesh grill on the front of my car, it was a pain in the ass to pull them out. What do you think ashtrays are for hey.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Not too sure being a non-smoker, but does the thought that the cigarette being flicked out might hit the guy behind you, ever cross their mind?? I usually show my gratitude for such behaviour by getting in front and giving the ole, tire into the shoulder gravel toss maneuver!
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    Lifted 4.0L H.O.

I hate that too. Just keep a bag of used kleneex and just toss 'er out the window as you pass felon car.
    Rev high, ride low.

My Ride
    Taurus SHO, 6G72 Spyder

We rented a convertible in Toronto once and a Damn butt came into the back up where the top folds into... It burnt a small mark into the top but luckily it was inside near the top of the back seat. What is wrong with ppl. Makes me wanna hold a lit cigarette to their forehead so everyone can identify the idiots..

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Its also bad when you goto bars, and people dont know how to hold there smokes, and they turn and you get a burn mark to the face, hand, shirt, arm etc....

My Ride
    2009 Elantra Touring

Yeah. As a former smoker, I rarely smoked in my car, and when I did, I always used my ash tray.

Its bad enough as a non-smoker that I have to put up with the stench of the cigarette smoke when I go into bars, I sure as hell don't want to be thinking about the ill effects of someone else's habit, while I'm driving. Its little wonder the shit's getting banned from everywhere. I remember one of the fires this summer was started by some idiot throing his cigarette on the ground and not stamping it out.

frostyda9 Guest

It's easy enough.....you just have to twist the tobacco out of your smoke out the window, and chuck the butt in the ashtray....it doesnt smell nearly as bad and keeps them off the road.

Smoking is fucking gay.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    Smoking is fucking gay.
    I second that.

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Originally posted by Porsche_944

I second that.
    I also agree, i can't fucking stand it.
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    pedals

haha, thats nuts. uber unlucky for you. shoulda pulled over and ran up to their place and farted in their kitchen. Been like you wanna stink me out, ill do the same to you!

My Ride
    Pathfinder

Originally posted by hjr
    haha, thats nuts. uber unlucky for you. shoulda pulled over and ran up to their place and farted in their kitchen. Been like you wanna stink me out, ill do the same to you!
    i think thats the funniest thing i have ever heard in my life!

My Ride
    R171 and Sttutgarts SUV

Benz comes with ashtray and lighter, unlike the piece of crap acura TL type S- the worst mistake of my life to buy that crap, never again another nipper, even the current G35, no contest

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

lol farting in their kitchen would definitely set things straight
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Lol, I suppose that is one way to get revenge, but make sure you eat some chili first.
    I third hating smokers. Don't people that smoke understand just how bad they stink?
    There is nothing I hate more than some ass who has just stood right beside the doors to a building for 5 minutes smoking, who comes in and stands right beside you to ask you for directions.
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

Originally posted by SwitchBlade
    I hate that too. Just keep a bag of used kleneex and just toss 'er out the window as you pass felon car.
    should get a bag of rocks instead

My Ride
    Skateboard

Originally posted by 20incheyes
    Benz comes with ashtray and lighter, unlike the piece of crap acura TL type S- the worst mistake of my life to buy that crap, never again another nipper, even the current G35, no contest
    Nipper? The C230 is a poor man's benz. Looks like craps and drives like crap.

My Ride
    Denali

wow.. that was a little uncalled for don't you think

My Ride
    Denali

i was referring to the racial slurrs by the way

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast