Hey Guys and Gals,
Im tired of being dissapointed with the Kijiji-users not showing up to look at my place for rent.
I have a basement bedroom with large closet and your own private bathroom for rent. the only shared rooms are the kitchen and laundry.
The room is by no means small, with laminate floors and you can quite comfortably have your entertainment unit in there.

The drawbacks: located in Fairways (Airdrie), and it is a condominium, but you dont have to worry about fees, cause thats all included in the rent.

The Good points: Im a young professional (24 yr old male) who works two jobs to stay busy. I dont do drugs or smoke, and i am not opposed to small get togethers.
Not only am i the owner, i am also very handy, due to working in the new home construction industry, so any problems that do come up can be quickly fixed.
snow removal is done before you wake up, so no freezing your butt off doing that.

I am asking $650 which includes utilities. you are responsible for your food. Damage deposit is $600 or we can negotiate a payment plan on paper.
Please PM me if your interested!!!! thanks