Quantcast
FS: 1996 TRD-Supercharged Toyota 4Runner Limited *SOLD* - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: 1996 TRD-Supercharged Toyota 4Runner Limited *SOLD*

My Ride
    O.P.P.

Default FS: 1996 TRD-Supercharged Toyota 4Runner Limited

Vehicle Details
    Year : 1996
    Make and Model : Toyota 4Runner Limited
    Exterior Color : Light Grey
    Interior Color : Brown
    Auto or Manual? : Auto
    Odometer Reading : 221,XXX kms
    Location of Vehicle : Calgary
    Description : Fully-loaded i.e. p/w, pdl, p/s, leather p/seats, p/mirrors, p/sunroof, tilt, cruise, p/rear hatch window, full-size spare
    Extras : Dealer-installed TRD supercharger running @ 6psi (9psi pulley will be included), aftermarket headers, Pioneer double-din nav/bluetooth/mp3/cd deck, AutoStart remote start, K&N panel filter, AutoMeter Cobalt boost gage, brand new Federal Himalaya SUV 6-ply winter tires, spare serp belts incl s/c belt, aftermarket front lip with integrated foglights, tinted Altezza t/l's (not installed), wheels painted matte black, painted calipers/drums
    Asking Price : $9000 obo

Reason for selling/background on sale: I took this SUV on partial trade for my S4, and it passed a full 100-pt mechanical inspection with flying colors. The thing's wonderful to drive, especially being supercharged. It had the 9psi pulley on it but I've replaced it with the stock 6psi one due to fuel issues if you're not running a 7th injector kit. Gas mileage is decent (approx. 350-400kms/65L tank depending on how heavy a foot you have haha). But even at 6psi on Shell 91, this thing pulls like a freight train and is the ultimate mid-size SUV under $10K-its just not for me. I *thought* I'd be happy with an SUV of this nature, but I've realized I need a car. That coupled with the fact that I'll be getting a company vehicle has caused me to put this thing up for sale. Since I've owned it for the last month or so, I've done the timing belt/water pump/all tensioners, put on all new serp belts, an oil change, complete tune-up incl. 1 heat range colder plugs/air filter/fuel filter/coolant flush/brake fluid flush, installed the boost guage, put on new winter tires, installed a new windshield and new front wiper blades. Minor issues are a little bit of rust on the c-pillar/rear bumper, some rust "dots" on the L/R door area, remote starter doesn't lock vehicle with button-have to manually lock before exiting but does lock when remotely-started, and rear wiper doesn't contact the rear glass that well (arm/spring needs to be cleaned get tension back.

Contact Information
    E-Mail : [email protected]
    Phone : 403.714.8894 or PM/post here
    TIA for looking

Pictures : (Last pic is how the truck currently looks)

My Ride
    O.P.P.

SOLD