My Ride
    firebird

Default FS: Rare High End Paul Reed Smith Guitar *New Price*

Price LOWERED

Custom 24
    Brazilian Limited Edition
    #324/500
    Signed by PRS

Beautiful, rare whale blue Artist Grade flame top.
    Abalone Bird Inlays
    Hybrid Gold/chrome hardware
    Brazilian Rosewood Neck
    Made on December 15, 2003

I have owned this guitar for one week and all I have done is change the strings. I played it for about an hour. It is an incredible guitar, but unfortunatly, I should never have bought it due to the price. Mint cannot even describe the guitar. It is in better shape than any PRS in the city, guranteed (I have seen and played them all...trust me). Any serious collector will know the rarity of the guitar and that this guitar will go up in value. Paid $5200 CDN including shipping, duty etc.

New Price $3600

See below for pics....
    Last edited by Mckenzie; 03-06-2004 at 11:47 AM.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

Thanks guys. I would rather sell it locally and I figured I would give it a shot here.....but I doubt there are any instrument collectors on here though. It is in the bargain finder for the next three weeks and I think I will put it up on EBAY this weekend. I know there are a ton of people who were ABOUT to bid on this one before I begged the seller to pull it and sell it to me privately.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    S/C 03 eclipse, 00 accord, 96 shadow, 06 TJ Sport

Why you getting rid of it?

My Ride
    firebird

I am selling it for a few reasons:

-My basement flooded last week and I need to replace a few things totalling about $800.
    -I am a university student that should never have bought this guitar.... With the money from this guitar, I could pay a whole year worth of tuition....sad to see it go, but thats life.
    Last edited by Mckenzie; 03-06-2004 at 12:25 PM.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    Model S

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    firebird

Originally posted by googe
    PRS are amazing, id probably impulse buy it if i played/heard it

in other words...keep it away!
    Why dont you come down for a test drive?
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    04 CL9

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    firebird

New Price.

$4300

And its on EBAY now.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

New Price and New Pics

-Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    1991 Eagle Talon Tsi

My Ride
    firebird

< *buy it Bryan* *its ok to own 2 PRS guitars*
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    1991 Eagle Talon Tsi

My Ride
    Model S

My Ride
    firebird

Bump....new price= $3800
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Wow, thats a beautiful guitar...
    I've played a few PRS's back when i was really into guitar, and they have such an amazing feel/sound...Definitly the Maybach of guitars.
    Hope you sell it, soon. bump for a great price.
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    firebird

Bump.....$3600....This is a steal for this guitar...someone needs to find this guitar a good home.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

Bump: $3400
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    '15 GTI

man...i wish i had that kind of coin now...would never need another guitar again!

My Ride
    firebird

Sold
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802