1993 Nissan Silvia S14 Navan Edition!

Car has some tasteful mods but nothing too serious!

I chose to go with the navan model because it comes with side skirts, rear skirts, spoiler and front bumper from the factory and its gorgeous

-Comfortable Bilstein Coilovers

-Volk Racing staggered 17 inch wheels, deep dish

-MOMO steering wheel

-3 inch stainless steel exhaust unknown manufacturer sure I could figure it out if I looked closer

-HKS mushroom air filter

Car gets stored during the winter but when summer comes around I plan to ad some more bolt on upgrades nothing to serious. Maybe a BOV, FMIC, tint all around, etc. I love the silvia for its sleek and aerodynamic design, this is my second one and it had to be in the same color.

Ill Start With My Previous cars:

car 1: 2001 VW Golf base, lowered, 18s, catback.

car 2: 1991 Nissan 300zx n/a with 17 inch tenzos, short shifter, greddy spectrum elite dual catback.

car 3: this was my first silvia i crashed got insurance money, not navan but: LSD, boost gauge, cusco strut bar, tein coilovers, hks ssqv, tint, 17 avs wheels, hks HIpower exhaust, momo steering wheel, etc

car 4: 2003 audi a4 bought with insurance money 5 speed, loaded cept nav so not loaded i guess XD, went on an put in a Forge Splitter (bov that has a recirc option so that the ECU dont bitch, AWE tunning turbo back exhaust BADASS paid 1100 for that sucker, 18 bremmer kraft br05 and my tint, she was agood girl:

sorry for the facebook pic:

car 5: last but certainly not least my baby: these photos were taken with my iphone 4, pro hey?