Quantcast
Garage Box Auto Review - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Garage Box Auto Review

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by Chester
    Took my old STI there, nice guys, let me hangout in the back with them while they worked.
    Ha, same here. GarageBox has worked on my '97 Legacy, '07 STi, '08 M3 and now my '07 GTi. I liked being able to see what was happening, the old broken parts they took off, what was exactly wrong, etc. I think new rules (possibly WCB?) forbid customers from entering the work area now though.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    changes daily :D

I have to bump this thread and give a huge shout out to Paul at Garage Box. Time after time he comes through and helps keep me on the road. Last week I needed a motor mount for my wagon. I ordered one in and it was wrong. Paul ordered one and it went missing at the parts store. The second one Paul ordered showed up but once again was wrong. My uncle had a surprise 50th birthday party last weekend and I wanted to take my car with to Medicine Hat, as my family down there had not seen it yet. Friday afternoon we don't have the right part, and after calling every parts place in town we had to accept the fact that there wasn't the right one available. Paul wouldn't let that happen. He tore apart the old motor mount, and took apart the wrong motor mount and with enough welding and grinding and fabricating spacers he got it to work. He stayed waaaaaay longer than he had to on a Friday night, just to help me. I can't speak highly enough of Paul, and he's my only stop for my car now.

And, the highlight of the weekend is that my grandma who turns 80 next month wanted to go for a ride in it, and it was fucking awesome! I can't thank Paul enough for going far above and beyond what was necessary!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2