Vehicle Details
    2009:
    Mercedes C350 4MATIC :
    Palladium Silver :
    ARTICO Black :
    Auto :
    29,000 km :
    Calgary :
    Premium Package (COMAND Navigation and media interface, Keyless Go, Panoramic Dual Glass Moonroof, Parktronic), Media Connectors (iPod, USB, etc.), iPod glove compartment holder, factory winter floor mats, black birdseye maple trim :
    3M protection on complete hood, fenders, mirrors, a pillars, and fog lights, clear side markers, window tint, set of winter tires (currently on stock AMG wheels; stock Continental tires included and are brand new), Luxury Grille painted Palladium Silver, Mercedes Star hood ornament, Remus exhaust. Aftermarket rims ARE NOT INCLUDED in asking price, but are available for purchase (custom two piece sized by Tunerworks for perfect fitment) :
    $41,000 :

Contact Information
    :
    :

Car has been meticulously cared for over the last 2.5 years. Taken for a professional detail inside and out each spring and is hand washed and cared for throughout the year. 3M applied to the whole hood, fenders, and a-pillars to prevent possibility of rust from rock chips. Only 29,000km for an almost 3 year car. Wheels shown are not included. Stock 17" AMG wheels with winter tires fitted are included along with the stock tires that came with the vehicle (driven on for less than a month before Work wheels installed and winter tires swapped onto stock wheels). Original flat hood badge, stock large emblem grille and orange side markers are included as well. Contact me if interested. Car is fully loaded aside from the top of the line C63. Amazing car in the winter, never had any issues. Regular maintenance performed at Hyatt Mercedes. History and receipts have been kept throughout life of car. I factory ordered this in 2009 to my specifications, it was not purchased off the lot. Any questions feel free to give me a shout.

Never been in an accident, it's in excellent condition. These are the most comparable Autotrader cars for sale:

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Mercedes-...0519081856150/

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Mercedes-...5513154225706/

Pictures :

AFTERMARKET WHEELS NOT INCLUDED IN ASKING PRICE! Images below were taken after a professional detail.

Last edited by Illusive 4-2; 01-14-2012 at 07:37 PM.

My Ride
    Beetle

C Class has been sold, please close thanks!