Quantcast
Touchstone Insurance - Who Can We Help? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Touchstone Insurance - Who Can We Help?

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Default Touchstone Insurance - Who Can We Help?

I will start off by saying that no insurance brokerage can be all things to all people. With that said, our focus is on home & auto insurance along with toys (motorcycles, boats, RV’s, etc.). By partnering with the right insurance companies we can use our considerable industry experience to be a leader in the personal insurance business. There are certain market segments that we are absolutely the wrong people to ask, and if that’s you, we will let you know right away. We won’t waste your time trying make something fit that just isn’t our specialty.

So who are some typical people that we can potentially save a lot of money for? Well, if you currently have your home insurance with one company and your auto insurance somewhere else, it’s a good bet we can find some discounts for you. Also if you are currently married or common-law and the auto policies of both spouses are with different carriers, you’re probably paying more than you have to.

If you currently work for ANY level of government, there are discounts for that. That includes the guy who works in food service at a hospital for example. Since when does a cook get a discount on their insurance? Well, when he works for the Government of Alberta he does! Other occupations that can trigger discounts with some of our companies are things like anything finance related, healthcare, engineering, or even I.T.!

It also seems as of late we’re doing quite well against State Farm, Allstate and Cooperators.

We have a unique advantage with one of our insurance carriers, Pembridge. Generally speaking one of the factors that impacts your insurance pricing is how long you’ve had continuous, unbroken insurance. So if you’ve been licenced for many years but for whatever reason went for a couple of years without insurance you may be paying some pretty high rates. With Pembridge, if you’ve had insurance for two or three years (and licenced for at least five or six years) we can give you the same rates as someone who has had insurance for the full five or six years! This can translate into some pretty big savings.

So visit our website or give us a call and let us review your insurance policies. Even if we can’t save you any money, at least you’ll know that you’re getting the best price you can.

Thanks,
    Bill Eckhart
    President & Owner

Touchstone Insurance Inc.
    Last edited by Masked Bandit; 01-25-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    Blue boy

Link to website?

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by Mibz

My bad, have sigs disabled and didn't see the site in his sig.

Ah, then that's my bad, I should have considered that :P I suppose my post -did- give you the link so it wasn't completely useless, haha.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Originally posted by Mibz
    Ah, then that's my bad, I should have considered that :P I suppose my post -did- give you the link so it wasn't completely useless, haha.
    except he can't click on the link and must type it in manually... lots of lost revenue on that part
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride

Originally posted by G-ZUS
    Link to website?
    Hey G-ZUS,

It looks like Mibz has already done my job (thanks Mibz) but I've updated the original post.

Cheers!
    Bill

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Exactly what info does a person need to give you in order to get an accurate quote and can it be done over the phone or do you need some sort of documents faxed/emailed?
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

just submitted for a quote on my 2004 honda cbr600rr!

My Ride

Originally posted by Modelexis
    Exactly what info does a person need to give you in order to get an accurate quote and can it be done over the phone or do you need some sort of documents faxed/emailed?
    You can either fill out the quote forms on our website or give us a call (403-457-5758) and we'll chat. Whatever works for you!

My Ride

Originally posted by GQBalla
    just submitted for a quote on my 2004 honda cbr600rr!
    Nothing came through on our end? Are you running IE 9? For some reason requests submitted when running IE 9 don't work. Let me know or just send us a general email to [email protected]

My Ride

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up with regards to a new broker in our office. His name is Darren and he brings with him 18 years of car industry experience. It's all been here in Calgary so some of you may have already done business with him at various dealerships.

Cheers & Happy Friday!

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

just sent you an email... i guess its a semi emergency... since wawa dropped the ball pretty good

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

look at that... 4 hours later and 30% has just been knocked off our home and auto policies

My Ride

Just doing my job. Thanks for the business!

My Ride

I just wanted to repost on of the paragraphs from the start of this thread:

"We have a unique advantage with one of our insurance carriers, Pembridge. Generally speaking one of the factors that impacts your insurance pricing is how long you’ve had continuous, unbroken insurance. So if you’ve been licenced for many years but for whatever reason went for a couple of years without insurance you may be paying some pretty high rates. With Pembridge, if you’ve had insurance for two or three years (and licenced for at least five or six years) we can give you the same rates as someone who has had insurance for the full five or six years! This can translate into some pretty big savings."

We had a perfect example of this yesterday. A guy calls up saying he's paying a little over $300 a month with one of the largest insurance companies in Canada. He had been licenced several years but only insured for three. Our price? $214. Ya, he was happy.

Touchstone Insurance - Who Can We Help?
    You could help me out, and send me some submissions haha.

For Touchstone.

My Ride

Dave, you guys already get 75% of my small CGL stuff, I just don't write that much of it. Don't worry, you're my fave

Originally posted by Masked Bandit

Nothing came through on our end? Are you running IE 9? For some reason requests submitted when running IE 9 don't work. Let me know or just send us a general email to [email protected]
    ohhh, yes i am

ahaha ill do it at home!

thanks!

My Ride
    2012 F150, R6

I pm'd you masked bandit, for a insurance question, maybe afterwards we can look into getting some quotes?
    "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast