Quantcast
Touchstone Insurance - Who Can We Help? - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Touchstone Insurance - Who Can We Help?

My Ride
    is faster than yours

My house coverage through Peace Hills was screwed because of last year's flood so I had Bill and Shelley swap me earlier this year. Saved $1000 on the home insurance and now I have better coverage. Plus I figured I should swap the car insurance too...saved about $1100 there with the exact same coverage.

Definitely happy and highly recommend Touchstone!

My Ride
    G37X

Also +1 for Touchstone. I've saved a bunch of money over the last few years being with them over a few different vehicles. The convenience alone makes it worth it.

My Ride
    2011 BMW 135i

Interesting to read about bettering TDMM. I have occasionally shopped around when my policy came up for renewal, but never saw a better deal. I just submitted a quote request to see how they compare - hoping for another good news story like the ones already posted!

Cheers,
    Bryan

My Ride
    Subaru WRX

+1 for Darren Roy. My renewal came up and my new premiums through Touchstone were still coming out less than TDMM (w/ APEGA membership).

Thanks Touchstone!

My Ride
    2011 BMW 135i

I got a call back from Shelley from Touchstone moments after hitting the submit button on the quote request form - I thought it was an automated "we received your request...", but no... she had numbers in hand that beat the pants of what I'm paying at TDMM. I'm very impressed... now to add in the condo insurance.

Anything we should be asking as "car guys" to ensure less expensive insurance doesn't compromise our rides someday if something goes wrong?

Cheers,
    Bryan

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Originally posted by BBursey
    I got a call back from Shelley from Touchstone moments after hitting the submit button on the quote request form - I thought it was an automated "we received your request...", but no... she had numbers in hand that beat the pants of what I'm paying at TDMM. I'm very impressed... now to add in the condo insurance.

Anything we should be asking as "car guys" to ensure less expensive insurance doesn't compromise our rides someday if something goes wrong?

Cheers,
    Bryan
    Bryan,

I looked over the quote Shelley did for you and it's the same coverage I have on my own personal vehicles. Nothing to worry about there. I'm glad we could help.

Cheers!
    Bill
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by Masked Bandit

Bryan,

I looked over the quote Shelley did for you and it's the same coverage I have on my own personal vehicles. Nothing to worry about there. I'm glad we could help.

Cheers!
    Bill
    what if he's talking about mods.... cause last time i asked you.... thats not covered if say, your after market wheels are stolen

My Ride
    2011 BMW 135i

Originally posted by Masked Bandit

Bryan,

Cheers!
    Bill
    Hi Bill -

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't worried per se, but hadn't expected it to be so easy and straightforward, so thought I'd start my due diligence after the fact.

I'll be back in touch with Shelley to finalize things next week.

Cheers,
    Bryan

Originally posted by BBursey
    Interesting to read about bettering TDMM. I have occasionally shopped around when my policy came up for renewal, but never saw a better deal. I just submitted a quote request to see how they compare - hoping for another good news story like the ones already posted!

Cheers,
    Bryan
    I was with TDMM from '89 to '14. Bill saved me >$900 on home and 2 cars.

Bills awesome! He has great customer service and saved me decent money on my auto, house and rental property insurance with much better coverage over the last few years.

I had a recent incident where someone thought they could squeeze between my mercedes and a city bus and obviously failed miserably. The entire drivers side of my car was pretty much gone as was both sides of the other guys car. I ended up phoning Bill, he had a claim number and everything setup for me within 15 minutes of my phone call and how to proceed with the other insurance company given that it was another provider out of the US and i didnt have collision coverage on my car as i am 100% confident of my own driving abilities plus the car is older.

Bill gave me guidance on what info i needed from the police report to pass on, and offered up his own expertise advise on what else i should be aware of and do.

My car ended up being written off, but Bill was right on it! He had my insurance on the benz cancelled and had quotations pretty much prepared for me based on what replacement vehicles i was thinking about getting.

Fantastic customer service. I tell all my friends to switch to Bill when their policies are up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4