Quantcast
Lone Star or Hyatt??? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lone Star or Hyatt???

Red, not that they CANT be machined, just that they don't do that at the dealer anymore.

Club will/should be awesome there will be a good turnout from calgary alone.

Hakk, Tunerworks'll hook you up with Brembo Cross-drills and get them installed at tirecraft.

20inch, nice ride, let the modding begin!!! With regard to the pic at the bottom of my posts, do you mean my sig? I only have a url link to my webpage, not a pic. pm me and i'll help you with that. Are you a member on bnzsport.com? Check it out!

ICEBERG, ask for Gary @ Hyatt, tell him Mark with the black modded 300E sent you, he'll help you out.

long live the 3 pointed star!

I will do that ZorroAMG, thanks for the info.

My Ride
    2Look slk

That dumb bitch MICHELLE at lonestar can kiss my feet. F*cking c*nt has so much attitude. She talks down to me like I'm stupid. I went in to fix my brake light because it went out and she tried to accuse me of lying and that my brake light wasn't really out. Because of her...I will never service my car to lonestar.

I'm going to ALPINE AUTOWERKS from now on and suggest everyone else who has a Benz to too!!

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Check out MBCanada.com, I know a few of you guys were members on here before they shut down for 2 months. I few people from Calgary there, mostly Toronto, but none the less a good shit load of Benz info.

Jackie,

Alpine installed my Momo wheel and pulled my dash to remove the SRS light and change my bulbs to blue. They did a great job and Marc was a fantastic guy to deal with. His shop is first class. I am however, loyal to hyatt for service because they have never EVER bs'd me, period. Short of breaking MBNA protocol, they do everything they can for me. Props to Gary, David, Mike and the whole team. Other 3rd rate shops that I took Enzo too tried to rape him.

Default Re: Lone Star or Hyatt???

In my personal experience, bringing in a high end Mercedes for service, Lone Star treated me like a criminal, whereas Hyatt treated me like gold.

I cannot say enough bad things about Lone Star, especially their service staff. They would have cost me about $15,000 if I hadn't called their bluff and discovered their incompetence.

Believe me, you do not want to deal with their service department under *any* circumstances.

Hyatt was professional, courteous and extremely pleasant to deal wtih, and fixed Lone Star's mistakes without incident.

Originally posted by 20incheyes
    Just curious if anyone has any scoop on either of these dealers. Who owns them? I know the Lone Star dealership is owned by the same guy as the Land Rover one, and both BMW dealers in Calgary are owned by the same guy. Hyatt (inifinti) deals with alot of auction cars they buy out east and sell here for more. But for just MB service, who do you prefer?

My Ride
    NC1

Replacing rotors at 48K? I had to replace them at 20K (front/rear rotors, pads, sensors, installed) on my 323I, oh I was extremely pissed. They said it wasn't covered under warranty because it is a wear and tear item. In order for it to be covered, the wear had to abnormal, WTF?! Isn't 20,000kms abnormal?! I was so angry that I had vowed to never buy another BMW again. LOL

Anyway, good to know Hyatt is where it's at.

I know Kenny is an advocate for Lone Star but he seems to be the only who has pleasant experiences there
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

yeah thats cause you drive a bimmer.........not a mercedes hahahaha

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by SIRCANADA
    yeah thats cause you drive a bimmer.........not a mercedes hahahaha
    Right now I'm driving a Subaru! Even further down the ladder
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by max_boost
    I know Kenny is an advocate for Lone Star but he seems to be the only who has pleasant experiences there
    Haha, I've had my share of unpleasant experiences but they were all resolved professionally. I've heard lots of horror stories, luckily none of them occured to me directly.

One way to resolve any conflicts at the dealer-level is to just bring in your service booklet (which I do). It lists EVERYTHING that is covered under warranty, and for how long so there is no confusion. If they refuse to replace something under warranty, just show them the warranty information provided with your vehicle purchase.

My Ride
    R171 and Sttutgarts SUV

Originally posted by girlRACER
    That dumb bitch MICHELLE at lonestar can kiss my feet. F*cking c*nt has so much attitude. She talks down to me like I'm stupid. I went in to fix my brake light because it went out and she tried to accuse me of lying and that my brake light wasn't really out. Because of her...I will never service my car to lonestar.

I'm going to ALPINE AUTOWERKS from now on and suggest everyone else who has a Benz to too!!
    Do you cruise through the University? I think I've seen you around. I'll take note of your experience with Michelle, where is Alpine?

My Ride
    240sx

i went to hyatt for some info and they were the most helpful dealers i have ever dealt with. They sat down with me and my associate for 45mins KNOWING we werent gonna get something right away. What ever you do however stay way from Hyatt infiniti as they have the worst customer service i have ever seen in ANY industry. As GrideTLs about their service or Nismos14 when we went to look at some cars for purchase a couple years ago. I went there recently to acquire a fx45 with my buddy and got treated like shit (he stated we HAVE to buy our infiniti there like it or not as they are the ONLY dealers) so he bought a benz instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2