Quantcast
job offer, then drivers abstract requested - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: job offer, then drivers abstract requested

My Ride
    2010 Camaro

Guys I am in a similar situation but mine is different for a key fact : the ticket was withdrawn.

So I was involved in a (my fault) accident 2 years ago, I was given a careless driving ticket. On court date, I learned the Police officer withdrew the ticket and the 6 months passed (So he could not re-issue, but not like he would). So I was never given any demerits or formally found guilty of the reckless driving (For the curious: it was a grey area accident and honestly it was 50-50 but I could not get in contact with my witness. The insurance did say I was at 100% fault though.)

[b]So does anyone know if my drivers abstract is clean?[b] Or does it literally record everything, even if no tickets were ever formally charged onto my record (To this date, I've only had tint tickets formally paid/guilty charged to"

tl;dr
    I was given a careless driving ticket.
    Police officer withdrew the ticket.
    Insurance ultimately said I was 100% at fault.
    Would that accident show up on my drivers abstract?

TY

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

^ Since this is thread derailment day, what in the fuck possessed you to choose that username?

and also - if the ticket was withdrawn, I would assume it won't show up on the abstract.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    2010 Camaro

Originally posted by zipdoa
    ^ Since this is thread derailment day, what in the fuck possessed you to choose that username?

and also - if the ticket was withdrawn, I would assume it won't show up on the abstract.
    Long story short - back in high school we tossed some cow shit into a burning industrial barrel (This was at a friend's place in a gravel field, he lived on a farm) that we filled up with Turpentine and some industrial by products we found at the rail tracks.

Well im sure you can picture the rest.
    Don't worry - we weren't that dumb - we had a delayed fuse to ignite it and hid inside an empty silo a decent 50~ yards to view the exploding array of shit that seemed so magical.

Ok cool, though I was hoping if anyone had similiar experience and actually bought their abstract. Oh well - I'll bite the bullet and order my abstract to check.

On thread derailment: if I open a new thread, mods/etc will kill me for not using the search tool. What to do

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by magicalpoop

Long story short - back in high school we tossed some cow shit into a burning industrial barrel (This was at a friend's place in a gravel field, he lived on a farm) that we filled up with Turpentine and some industrial by products we found at the rail tracks.

Well im sure you can picture the rest.
    Don't worry - we weren't that dumb - we had a delayed fuse to ignite it and hid inside an empty silo a decent 50~ yards to view the exploding array of shit that seemed so magical.

Ok cool, though I was hoping if anyone had similiar experience and actually bought their abstract. Oh well - I'll bite the bullet and order my abstract to check.

On thread derailment: if I open a new thread, mods/etc will kill me for not using the search tool. What to do
    You did the right thing by continuing this thread, I was just referring to the Baller Winter Beater thread...
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

Back in the Day (Like 6ish years ago) I had a job offer requiring a Drivers abstract. I had 9 Demerits from speeding tickets already on my license, and the night before I went in to sign all the paperwork I got another ticket for something around 40ish km/h over. When I went in with my abstract I told them about the ticket the night before and they didn't care. They just make sure your license isn't suspended and that you don't have a history of DUI's. This was for a job that came with a Company vehicle. I think your good and don't need to worry, if they ask just explain yourself and you should be fine.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Originally posted by magicalpoop
    [B]Guys I am in a similar situation but mine is different for a key fact : the ticket was withdrawn.

So I was involved in a (my fault) accident 2 years ago, I was given a careless driving ticket. On court date, I learned the Police officer withdrew the ticket and the 6 months passed (So he could not re-issue, but not like he would). So I was never given any demerits or formally found guilty of the reckless driving (For the curious: it was a grey area accident and honestly it was 50-50 but I could not get in contact with my witness. The insurance did say I was at 100% fault though.)

[b]So does anyone know if my drivers abstract is clean? Or does it literally record everything, even if no tickets were ever formally charged onto my record (To this date, I've only had tint tickets formally paid/guilty charged to"

tl;dr
    I was given a careless driving ticket.
    Police officer withdrew the ticket.
    Insurance ultimately said I was 100% at fault.
    Would that accident show up on my drivers abstract?

TY
    No, you went to court and the ticket was squashed there. It will show up in the POLICE database however ... but as far as insurance and abstracts.... no.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-24-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2