Quantcast
Problem with Ron@Revolution - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with Ron@Revolution

I think everybody doesn't care about somebody who screwes an innocent kid out of a "brand new" motor then does absolutely nothing to re-emburse him of anything at all. A "new motor" that you sold him with massive bearing damage in 500kms and you say "there are too many factors of what he could have done, he could have screwed the motor up" Then way to be a man and own up to it and never answer his calls, one after another. But text him 20 seconds after he calls. Not even man enough to talk to him on the phone.

Hey, just saying... way to stand behind what you build personally and what you sell.

Link:

http://boostedalberta.com/BoostedAlb...t=1044&page=50
    Last edited by epp01; 02-25-2012 at 10:51 AM.

My Ride
    BOOSTANG,CADDY,Z32

Yea you figure he would at least try to find out what went wrong and help the kid get back in the game but he is just as sleazy as everyone always told me he was. I am just fortunate I wasn't one of the many people to get screw by him.

BOOSTIN
    I Love me some turbo action

My Ride
    1997 Talon

Originally posted by epp01
    I think everybody doesn't care about somebody who screwes an innocent kid out of a "brand new" motor then does absolutely nothing to re-emburse him of anything at all. A "new motor" that you sold him with massive bearing damage in 500kms and you say "there are too many factors of what he could have done, he could have screwed the motor up" Then way to be a man and own up to it and never answer his calls, one after another. But text him 20 seconds after he calls. Not even man enough to talk to him on the phone.

Hey, just saying... way to stand behind what you build personally and what you sell.

Link:

http://boostedalberta.com/BoostedAlb...44&page=50
    Amazing he closed that thread and apologiesed to me for everyone jumping the gun and has been in contact with me daily since then. But once again a whole bunch of people that don't know what there talking about running there mouths. Funny who would have thought! Also I have never had any failures from any of my parts I have sold before but as soon as there is it is blamed on me without know the facts class act guys class act.
    Last edited by Ron@Revolution; 02-25-2012 at 01:49 PM.
    1997 Talon
    Best Et 9.6 Best Mph157
    NO Nitrous

My Ride
    1997 Talon

Originally posted by blackpeople
    Yea you figure he would at least try to find out what went wrong and help the kid get back in the game but he is just as sleazy as everyone always told me he was. I am just fortunate I wasn't one of the many people to get screw by him.
    Kino why dont you shut your mouth since you don't know what your talking about and instead of trolling my build thread move along. I actually got screwed over by you after you commited to buy my turbo and me giving you the specs and leaving me hanging for months and turn around and buy it somewhere else and not even notify me Now if you want start another thread of quit littering up my build thread thanks!
    Last edited by Ron@Revolution; 02-25-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    1997 Talon
    Best Et 9.6 Best Mph157
    NO Nitrous

My Ride
    BOOSTANG,CADDY,Z32

Ron why don't you stop screwing people over on things they pay you to do. This wouldn't be the first or second time people have had to come back to you for poor workmanship

BOOSTIN

My Ride
    1997 Talon

Ron why don't you stop screwing people over on things they pay you to do. This wouldn't be the first or second time people have had to come back to you for poor workmanship
    Again going off without facts seems to be your new MO this year. Chris has been in contact with me and closed the thread and applogiesed for you guys jumping the gun maybe you should respect his wishes until this gets worked out. Just cause your off my FB please don't be butt hurt about it and move along.
    1997 Talon
    Best Et 9.6 Best Mph157
    NO Nitrous

My Ride
    BOOSTANG,CADDY,Z32

Go back and read te message smart ass. "I. THINK I MIGHT buy the comp" I never committed to anything with you. And If I remember clearly you were trying to sell me a used turbo for the price they cost new.

BOOSTIN

Originally posted by Ron@Revolution

Amazing he closed that thread and apologiesed to me for everyone jumping the gun and has been in contact with me daily since then. But once again a whole bunch of people that don't know what there talking about running there mouths. Funny who would have thought! Also I have never had any failures from any of my parts I have sold before but as soon as there is it is blamed on me without know the facts class act guys class act.
    Let me get this out there, he closed the thread because so many people were bashing you. For a reason. He wanted to close the thread until he talked to you first. I talked to Chris yesterday and you STILL hadn't talked with him on the phone. Let me get this straight. THE ONLY reason he appologized is because he still expects you to cough up the money you charged him, or at the very least half. You said this was caused by lack of oil? The rod bearing the most susceptible to wear with lack of oil pressure were perfect. If you REALLY had nothing to hide Ron, like actually had nothing to hide. MAN UP and CALL him! It's like you're too scared to talk to him on the phone. Also you should pay him the full amount of money for the exhaust he sold you for next to nothing because you were going to fab him up an exhaust, then when the time came you were no where to be found.

People will stop "running their mouths" as soon as you re-pay the people who you have screwed over.

My Ride
    1997 Talon

Go back and read te message smart ass. "I. THINK I MIGHT buy the comp" I never committed to anything with you. And If I remember clearly you were trying to sell me a used turbo for the price they cost new.
    Sure you did your unbelieveable anyway carry on I would say make your own build thread but we all no you couldn't get your car working and just sold it right!
    1997 Talon
    Best Et 9.6 Best Mph157
    NO Nitrous

My Ride
    1997 Talon

Let me get this out there, he closed the thread because so many people were bashing you. For a reason. He wanted to close the thread until he talked to you first. I talked to Chris yesterday and you STILL hadn't talked with him on the phone. Let me get this straight. THE ONLY reason he appologized is because he still expects you to cough up the money you charged him, or at the very least half. You said this was caused by lack of oil? The rod bearing the most susceptible to wear with lack of oil pressure were perfect. If you REALLY had nothing to hide Ron, like actually had nothing to hide. MAN UP and CALL him! It's like you're too scared to talk to him on the phone. Also you should pay him the full amount of money for the exhaust he sold you for next to nothing because you were going to fab him up an exhaust, then when the time came you were no where to be found.

People will stop "running their mouths" as soon as you re-pay the people who you have screwed over.
    I told him its wasn't cause by lack of oil to the bearing surface after I saw the pics but thanks again for proving you know little or nothing of whats going on.
    1997 Talon
    Best Et 9.6 Best Mph157
    NO Nitrous

My Ride
    BOOSTANG,CADDY,Z32

Sure you did your unbelieveable anyway carry on I would say make your own build thread but we all no you couldn't get your car working and just sold it right!
    Read the texts Champ lol or would you like a screen shot to jog your memory.

Ohh Ron you are funny. You think insulting the fact i sold my talon hurts my feelings? I was smart and didnt want to end up like some chumps and have a 150K talon thats always apart because shit is broken. If you can only put 500kms on a car every 5 years it just doesnt make sense to keep having build threads does it lol

BOOSTIN

I told him its wasn't cause by lack of oil to the bearing surface after I saw the pics but thanks again for proving you know little or nothing of whats going on.
    Last thing I'm going to say here:

So this "new" motor (as you had it checked out by your machine shop and new bearings put in) some how, in 500kms. Ran low enough on oil to not have any splash lubrication on the crank, but enough to still feed the oil pump. Yet at the same time have a great cross hatch on the cylinder walls, and no damage there? But Chris never ran the motor low on oil?

I've seen what a motor that's ran on low oil looks like. All of the bearings look black from the heat, they normally will seize or spin a bearing, these bearings were not black and not seized, they were worn, distroyed. Why did you want to sell this motor in the first place? Or the 3 before this one? Or the one you sold after this one? If I personally had a motor that reliably made 1000hp at the crank, why in gods name would I want to sell it to build something else?

My Ride
    1997 Talon

I said my peice I won't even reply to you guys anymore!
    1997 Talon
    Best Et 9.6 Best Mph157
    NO Nitrous

My Ride
    Hatred

What's with everyone white knighting like champs in this thread. It's a build thread for fuck sakes if you have a problem with him start a thread elsewhere.

I personally haven't commented because I really just come in to look at the progress, sure I could have said something along the way but in the end we just want to see how your works going.
    -U

My Ride
    Depends on the day

^Agreed

Thanks for the Mods to making this a separate thread. On the flip side I'd love to see what the rest of Beyond thinks of this situation.

My Ride
    Indian Scout

I'd love to see what the rest of Beyond thinks of this situation.
    I think this thread is a grammatical nightmare.

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-03-2020 at 09:04 AM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

My Ride
    is wild

Not enough info

Was the engine fresh with no oil or had it been 'run'

If it was fresh then likely the oil pump wasn't primed correctly and run with no pressure for a period of time. This is a common new engine issue with inexperienced installer.

Could have been built incorrectly but not as likely as above guess.

Either way stop crying about it and fix the bottom end, turn crank and install new bearings.

Reasons why Drumheller area wouldn't make a good race track venue...

Originally posted by Agera_56
    My wife likes to shop but, I'm sorry, Drumheller isn't going to cut it in that regard (sorry guys, but honestly, if she's happy, I'm happy).

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-09-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast