Quantcast
Puerto Rico Bachelor party - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Puerto Rico Bachelor party

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Default Puerto Rico Bachelor party

I have been put in pseudo in charge of buddy's bachelor party in PR over 3days/4 nights in June. There are ten of us in total and plan on being in San Juan primarily. We are looking at villas so we can all stay together in one place versus multiple hotel rooms. I went there a few years ago with the wifey on a cruise excursion. Need to know from people who have been there before. We really don't have a must-do list asides from hittin the bars at night. Was thinking about renting scooters one of the days and just explore. Any other ideas?

"Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best invisible friend" - Yasser Arafat

DO NOT RENT SCOOTERS!!!! Went to mexico for mine and even though we all owned bikes most of us knew it was a bad idea to rent scooters. On our last day in mexico 3 guys woke up late so they did their own thing. We never seen them all day day and when we finally met up for dinner one guy ended up with 30 stitches and a $1900 bill because they decided to rent scooters. He supposedly got cut off(its never a riders own fault lol) and went down. Scooters are pretty gutless so you get over confident on them and the fact you're in a tropical place with the boys and a pretty relaxed traffic system, it can never end well.
    Originally posted by 89coupe

LOL, $95 for two sounds pretty damn cheap to me. Is this not including any drinks or something?

Are you guys all students on a budget or something?

My lunch tab is that much for two people.

^^^ I disagree, have rented scooters in both Mexico and Cuba and had a total blast with only 1 issue, i dropped it standing still (im an idiot) and it cost me $13 haha.

But for PR I cant help you.

Bioluminescent Bay is high on my list if I ever visit Puerto Rico...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...erto_Rico.html
    I used to have a travel thread on Beyond. I used to be somebody.

Originally posted by lasimmon
    ^^^ I disagree, have rented scooters in both Mexico and Cuba and had a total blast with only 1 issue, i dropped it standing still (im an idiot) and it cost me $13 haha.

But for PR I cant help you.
    I've rented scooters before too in thailand and mexico with no problems but those times it was family oriented. I'm not saying its dangerous in mexico, i'm saying its dangerous because its all boys on a bachelor trip totally letting loose. I should have made it more clear in that it totally depends on your group but my group was full of rowdys so thats why most of us made the call on no scooters.
    Originally posted by 89coupe

LOL, $95 for two sounds pretty damn cheap to me. Is this not including any drinks or something?

Are you guys all students on a budget or something?

My lunch tab is that much for two people.