Quantcast
B.C. woman wants 'Albino Rhino' off menu at Earls - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: B.C. woman wants 'Albino Rhino' off menu at Earls

We need the Whooper removed. And Shaganappi is rather rude.

I hope she takes a semi truck to the forehead.

My Ride
    an econo box

Originally posted by darthVWader
    We need the Whooper removed. And Shaganappi is rather rude.
    My ex is British. She was killing herself laughing when she heard Shaganappi for the first time. She thought I was saying "Shag a nappy"

Big accident on fuck a diaper trail!

God why can't we have normal street names

My Ride
    4 doors, 4 cylinders

Originally posted by chkolny541
    That guy was annoying as hell... for like 10 seconds, then he was awesome.
    Just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

Mr Okeri was d PHE teacher of d JSS classes back then in my secondary school days. He was tall & lanky wit an old skul look. He had a reputation 4 being harsh & a good 'flogger'. Most students dreaded him as no1 wants 2 get into any trouble wit him. Mr Okeri was usually d teacher dat executed d principal's flogging order on erring students @ d assembly ground in d mornings. He was virtually like the commandant in charge of discipline matters in our school then.
    On fridays, some students usually don't feel like learning much as they don't return to their classes afta d break period. They simply went home through d back of d sch compd 4 an early start of d weekend. Dis was their own 'Thank God it's friday' (TGIF) attitude.
    On a fateful friday aftanoon, a group of boys were still playing football long afta d bell had sounded 4 d end of break. Of course they had their sch bags around them so dat they culd jst go home afta some good playing time. Mr Okeri who jst entered d sch compd, was dismayed when he saw these students. He picked up a long cane & went afta them. He was shouting 'go back to ur classes' as he tried 2 chase them. These stubborn boys who were rily in their nasty moods dat day, picked up their sch shirts, sandals & bags & fled 2 d other end of the large field area. They began making fun of him by showing him all sorts of mockery signs 4rm making faces @ him to performing acrobatics & displaying their backsides wit dancing steps. 'Catch us if u can, we are going home anyway' was simply d msg to the teacher. They had d impression dat he would not recognise any1 of them as they were standin @ a seemingly safe distance away 4rm him. An albino (oboboh) was @ d forefront of dis group. Dis albino was almost d gang leader as he led d displays & took d moment wit relish. Unfortunately he didn't realize dat he was different & easily traceable among many black boys. Mr Okeri who took good note of dis albino, felt humiliated & went back to d staff room. The rackals then went home 4 d wkend.
    On d following monday morning, Mr Okeri simply went round d JSS 2 classes & picked up d foolish albino. He was forced 2 expose his partners-in-crime & they were all given 5days of 'labour' afta receiving d flogging of their lives. D albino lost most of his friends afta dis experience as they wuldn't want 2 be easily tracked afta some stubborn acts.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by cancer man
    Mr Okeri was d PHE teacher of d JSS classes back then in my secondary school days. He was tall & lanky wit an old skul look. He had a reputation 4 being harsh & a good 'flogger'. Most students dreaded him as no1 wants 2 get into any trouble wit him. Mr Okeri was usually d teacher dat executed d principal's flogging order on erring students @ d assembly ground in d mornings. He was virtually like the commandant in charge of discipline matters in our school then.
    On fridays, some students usually don't feel like learning much as they don't return to their classes afta d break period. They simply went home through d back of d sch compd 4 an early start of d weekend. Dis was their own 'Thank God it's friday' (TGIF) attitude.
    On a fateful friday aftanoon, a group of boys were still playing football long afta d bell had sounded 4 d end of break. Of course they had their sch bags around them so dat they culd jst go home afta some good playing time. Mr Okeri who jst entered d sch compd, was dismayed when he saw these students. He picked up a long cane & went afta them. He was shouting 'go back to ur classes' as he tried 2 chase them. These stubborn boys who were rily in their nasty moods dat day, picked up their sch shirts, sandals & bags & fled 2 d other end of the large field area. They began making fun of him by showing him all sorts of mockery signs 4rm making faces @ him to performing acrobatics & displaying their backsides wit dancing steps. 'Catch us if u can, we are going home anyway' was simply d msg to the teacher. They had d impression dat he would not recognise any1 of them as they were standin @ a seemingly safe distance away 4rm him. An albino (oboboh) was @ d forefront of dis group. Dis albino was almost d gang leader as he led d displays & took d moment wit relish. Unfortunately he didn't realize dat he was different & easily traceable among many black boys. Mr Okeri who took good note of dis albino, felt humiliated & went back to d staff room. The rackals then went home 4 d wkend.
    On d following monday morning, Mr Okeri simply went round d JSS 2 classes & picked up d foolish albino. He was forced 2 expose his partners-in-crime & they were all given 5days of 'labour' afta receiving d flogging of their lives. D albino lost most of his friends afta dis experience as they wuldn't want 2 be easily tracked afta some stubborn acts.

I won't read that shit. Pathetic the way it is written.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    jdm b18c

Originally posted by cancer man
    Wtf lmao
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by top_speed

Wtf lmao
    Wtf is right lol

Back on topic, I'm enjoying a cup of black coffee right now. I apologize if anybody is offended by that.

My Ride
    is an Experience.

I'm offended by the Special Olympics, why is it only people with disabilities that are allowed to enter? this is an outrage and I am deeply offended, I'm special too, and should be allowed to enter and computer with these people.

We need to ban all use of any names of colours, just hearing someone say "White Bread" upsets me, also colours on the internet offend me, I see that Beyond has a mainly white background, this is upsetting and you shall be hearing from my lawyer.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Originally posted by DannyO
    I'm offended by the Special Olympics, why is it only people with disabilities that are allowed to enter? this is an outrage and I am deeply offended, I'm special too, and should be allowed to enter and computer with these people.
    Compete?

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

He did say he's special lol.

My Ride
    '19 GTI

Mickey Avalon said my dicks good for nothing.... Thats offensive.
    My dick = good good lovin'

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by SKR

Compete?
    Shhhhhhh, he is special

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

I think what these Albinos are all upset about is that they're finding it as offensive as me making a martini called The Parkinson's Shakedown and serving it to Michael Fox.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Originally posted by msommers
    I think what these Albinos are all upset about is that they're finding it as offensive as me making a martini called The Parkinson's Shakedown and serving it to Michael Fox.
    I have Parkinson's.

And found this fucking hilarious

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3