Quantcast
Just saw a 13 year old crash - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just saw a 13 year old crash

Default Just saw a 13 year old crash

So just about 30mins ago in the NE, i was getting ready for bed it was super hot in my room and i decided to open the window a bit. As i was doing this i heard screeching tires and out of no where a silver chrysler smoked the stop sign and fire hydrant 40feet from my house. Than a girl gets out of the driver side crying and a male gets out of the passenger seat grabs her, tells her to "STFU" than either he punched her or threw her to the ground (i was to far away and it was to dark to tell).

Than while i was on the phone with 911 the male jumps into the driver seat backs up the car running over the stop sign again, than decides to put it into drive and smokes the fire hydrant again. By this time i was outside and trying to help his girl who was bleeding from her mouth and claiming her jaw was broken, while i was outside helping her the driver drove around my block 3 times and did about 5 burnouts in that time. While waiting for the cops and EMS i was talking to his girl and i find out shes 13 years old totally drunk out of her mind, she was with 2 other guys that she said she didn't know, plus she had snuck out her moms car. She also mentioned how they crashed because she was trying to get the two guys out of her car and they wouldn't and she lost control. ANYWAYSS...

it was just a messed up how everything played out. I just sat there wondering what the need was for 5 burn outs after your just crashed your car into a fire hydrant going at least 50/60 km/h.

pics or it didn't happen

ill take some tomorrow of the stop sign and fire hydrant

My Ride
    Navigator

was this in castleridge? I saw a bunch of police and an EMS on my way home like 20 minutes ago. If that's what happened then

My Ride
    Hatred

Ah the NE never lets us down.
    -U

My Ride
    Silverado

hhaha dat shit cray

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

I saw the thread title and figured you had been watching some of trev0006 videos

My Ride
    dumpster trains

How old was the guy in the car?
    Doesn't matter I guess, he is still scum.
    Originally posted by speedog
    So more beyond armchair activism at work again?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by sk65guy
    ill take some tomorrow of the stop sign and fire hydrant
    He meant the girl

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

And than what happened?!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    And than what happened?!
    LOL nice...

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by GTS4tw
    I saw the thread title and figured you had been watching some of trev0006 videos
    LOL!

My Ride
    Reeks of Awesomeness

Are their parents complete morons? If I tried anything like this when that age I would be sent away forever. In fact, there is no possible way I would have even been able to get myself INTO that situation. Are parents REALLY this incompetent?

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by wardpr68
    Are their parents complete morons? If I tried anything like this when that age I would be sent away forever. In fact, there is no possible way I would have even been able to get myself INTO that situation. Are parents REALLY this incompetent?
    hell yes parents fault, preteen/teen parents this day and age for the most part are so blind, i did steal my parents car when i was 14 to drive down the block to the sev, ridiculous yes, but it never crossed my mind to get wasted AND drive my parents car to the sev because i had the foresight to see the first thing was already retardedly dangerous and illegal. anyways there could be 'more' to this girls story though who knows.

if this happened to me when i was 14 i would've been banned from life and driving even longer, not only by the government but by my parents.

My Ride
    changes every year

i was a bad kid, i was stealing cars at 13. it wasnt because my mom was a bad mom, or because my dad wasnt there, it was because i thought i was cool and i was having fun....til i got caught and i was sent away.

theyll learn someday once they get caught. not that everyone learns from their mistakes, but every once in a while a moronic kid turns their shit around.

my .02

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
    i was a bad kid, i was stealing cars at 13. it wasnt because my mom was a bad mom, or because my dad wasnt there, it was because i thought i was cool and i was having fun....til i got caught and i was sent away.
    So what was it that caused you to think it was cool to do those things if it wasn't at least partially because your father wasn't there and/or you had a bad mother? Not trying to put you on the line or anything, just curious.

My Ride
    Grimace

Default Re: Just saw a 13 year old crash

Originally posted by sk65guy
    the driver drove around my block 3 times and did about 5 burnouts in that time.
    This was the funniest part for me, I wish you had a video.
    13 drunk driving at 7:30 in the morning. Classic NE gold

Originally posted by Disoblige

So what was it that caused you to think it was cool to do those things if it wasn't at least partially because your father wasn't there and/or you had a bad mother? Not trying to put you on the line or anything, just curious.
    I recall a kid in my grade seven class (might have been held back a couple of times), one winter day I was walking to school and a semi pulls up (cab only), driver rolls down window and I can see it is my classmate. He asked to borrow my gloves, I gave them to him as he was the coolest and baddest kid in school. Was my bud until he "left" school, no idea where he went but he loved to steal cars and trucks. He said it was a challenge and I must admit it did seem the ultimate thing to get away with. Too bad school was not pressing the right buttons for a challenge. Kid came from a good home, just the way it goes.

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by Disoblige

the fact that i was told to not do these things by my mother tells me she at least cared a little bit lol my mom was always there for me when i needed her, but i was pretty independant.

i wont deny that i didnt learn a ton of things because my dad wasnt there, but i wasnt acting ot because he wasnt there, i was acting out because it was fun.

i dunno the real reasons but i just wanted to be one of the cool kids and thats what all the cool kids were doing where i came from( NE LOL) and to show people in the neighborhood that i didnt give a fuck, that i was the tough bad ass, thats what was cool to me.....little did i think that i would actually get caught one day.

just because kids are bad, doesnt mean their parents are bad, it could mean a million different things, but alot of these bad kids come from good homes. my brother in law grew up with everything he ever wanted and every chance in the world, he has good parens and a good home and he is a fuck up.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Jeff Foxworthy said it best:

Just once I want to see a kid go on T.V. and say: "You know, Mom was great, Dad was great, I am just a shit head!"
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast