Quantcast
Fat Loss Diet Help - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Fat Loss Diet Help

My Ride
    05 Outback 2.5xt

Originally posted by shadowz

That's what I was about to say, sounds you are withering away slowly. Also you should never be hungry, or allow yourself to be hungry, having a small meal every 3 hours or so will combat that as well ramp up your metabolism
    I need to find more Go-To foods when I get the hunger pangs. Right now it's carrots and water, but I can only stomach so many carrots in a day. I'm considering Almonds, but they are salty as heck. Any other suggestions? Trying to avoid cheese and milk.

My Ride
    Edge

Originally posted by natejj

I need to find more Go-To foods when I get the hunger pangs. Right now it's carrots and water, but I can only stomach so many carrots in a day. I'm considering Almonds, but they are salty as heck. Any other suggestions? Trying to avoid cheese and milk.
    Almonds aren't naturally salted, just so you know. My morning snack is usually a salted, roasted nut mix I get from Community Natural Foods. The mix has almonds, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts and filberts. Comes in unsalted as well and both are $2.19/100g. Although it's cheaper than mixes from Safeway, cheaper yet would be nice. I suppose I'm eating less overall and saving money that way anyway.

You can also get natural (not roasted) nuts but they're a little pricier and you'd have to make your own mix, if that was what you wanted.

I stopped milk for a week and noticed zero difference so I am drinking it again, although just a fraction of what I used to.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by nismodrifter

Many factors at play here. Body habitus, current BMI, how long you have been in a deficit, etc etc.

Cheat meal once a week. Is it going to kill your gains/losses? Hell no.
    you're right, you are dealing with a badass over here. Like I said, cheat days are stupid. If you're a food addict who downs cake in large quantities, I'd need to hear sound reasoning behind do why they should be allowed to engage in that behavior for a day.

If you're a coat rack with a bit of a spare tire, cheat away..
    Originally posted by CapnCrunch

Fuck, I lost 50lbs with an entire cheat day a weak. And I'm not taking about putting some mayo on my chicken breast. This was full on gorging. It was disgusting. It was more a mental thing than anything.

People get so critical if somebody does something different.
    no, you probably would have lost more without being a piglet though.

I maintain that someone trying to to lose weight and starting out should tread lightly around shifty foods. It's hardly worth the possible setbacks.
    Last edited by CUG; 05-09-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Originally posted by CUG
    you're right, you are dealing with a badass over here. Like I said, cheat days are stupid. If you're a food addict who downs cake in large quantities, I'd need to hear sound reasoning behind do why they should be allowed to engage in that behavior for a day.

If you're a coat rack with a bit of a spare tire, cheat away..
    no, you probably would have lost more without being a piglet though.

I maintain that someone trying to to lose weight and starting out should tread lightly around shifty foods. It's hardly worth the possible setbacks.

How the hell are cheat days stupid? Are you kidding me? I have one every 2 weeks. My Pro fitness friends have one.. I have talked to Phil Heath and he has them.. Where do you get this from? 1 meal out of all of them , is not going to do a damn thing. I could seriously list of IFBB Pros , NPC Pros , WBFF Pros who all have a cheat meal..
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by JAYMEZ

How the hell are cheat days stupid? Are you kidding me? I have one every 2 weeks. My Pro fitness friends have one.. I have talked to Phil Heath and he has them.. Where do you get this from? 1 meal out of all of them , is not going to do a damn thing. I could seriously list of IFBB Pros , NPC Pros , WBFF Pros who all have a cheat meal..
    shit, must mean sugar/carb addicts who would probably relapse into their previous habits should try it?

I'm not talking about the coat racks who have a beer gut...I'm talking about fat or formerly fat motherfuckers. I've even said that in this thread. Where do I get it from? Academically validated information on addictive food consumption habits. Edit: I was pretty fat.
    Last edited by CUG; 06-04-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    car

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    Last edited by belly72; 08-10-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    belly72

god luck, and i supose to do this information

1/Sleep properly: when you sleep, you burn fat. So get that 8 hours. It’s good for you and for your weight.

2/Don’t drink beer: yeah, uh, this should be pretty obvious. I do vodka, which is all sugar, but it’s less calories and carbs and all that useless crap your body doesn’t need. Also beer means consuming way too much liquid late in the evening, which is just silly in the first place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4