Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    LMG's for me
    Ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

^^ That's what I figured.

So are you guys employing that all too common trend to camp your arses behind <insert random glitch spot here> and spray with your LMG + Target Faggor?

I can live with that... frustrating to be up against, but not nearly as annoying as the guys on full-on knife quests (you know the ones... spending entire matches running around sneaking up on you with tactical knife and/or ballistic knives). I hate that shit... I hate Treyarch for promoting that... and I will typically leave lobbies after matches like that.
    Last edited by Inzane; 03-20-2013 at 02:29 PM.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by Inzane
    So are you guys employing that all too common trend to camp your arses behind &lt;insert random glitch spot here&gt; and spray with your LMG + Target Faggor?

That Grind spot is not a camp or glitch spot but it is a good place to LMG the other side when you team is taking or defending the Flag.

And for Domination Game play the best tactic is to hold and defend the B flag and and don't go after the main flag. If you do then it screws up the spawning.

My Ride

I don't, I use it in conjunction with the Riot Shield. I've also got Diamond on it, lol. Plant it down, then play peek-a-boo.

I'm now the guy absolutely everyone hates though... going for my gold RPG, hahahah

That Grind spot is not a camp or glitch spot but it is a good place to LMG the other side when you team is taking or defending the Flag.

And for Domination Game play the best tactic is to hold and defend the B flag and and don't go after the main flag. If you do then it screws up the spawning.
    Good point. I haven't played a lot of Domination so I often forget the application of certain strategies of covering flags/objectives which does not apply in normal TDM.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    ... use it in conjunction with the Riot Shield. I've also got Diamond on it, lol.
    Ah ha... so you were at some point one of those "knifers".

I'm now the guy absolutely everyone hates though... going for my gold RPG, hahahah
    LOL. I haven't come across that too often yet, but it definitely makes for some confusing WTF moments. In terms of launchers I've only really been working on the FHJ so far and have all camos unlocked except Ronin & Skulls.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

... not nearly as annoying as the guys on full-on knife quests (you know the ones... spending entire matches running around sneaking up on you with tactical knife and/or ballistic knives). I hate that shit... I hate Treyarch for promoting that... and I will typically leave lobbies after matches like that.
    Hi,
    Nice to meet you.
    I am that guy.

I also have 800+ axe kills, so I'm that guy too.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

My Ride

Trying to get a triple kill with the RPG, its impossible to do it without being in hardcore, and man am I getting sworn at a lot, lol.

^

domination, hijacked.... gg

Anyone here get their FHJ launcher GOLD?

How long did the ronin (player controlled scorestreaks) and skulls (AGR) challenges take you?

I don't tend to see VTOLs very often, so would ronin be mostly taking down those little dragonfires with a rocket? What else counts for that? AGR or sentry guns, IF being controlled remotely at the time? There's not much else I can think of that's "player controlled".... Lodestar maybe? (again, i rarely see those in TDM either).

My Ride

Anyone here get their FHJ launcher GOLD?

How long did the ronin (player controlled scorestreaks) and skulls (AGR) challenges take you?

I don't tend to see VTOLs very often, so would ronin be mostly taking down those little dragonfires with a rocket? What else counts for that? AGR or sentry guns, IF being controlled remotely at the time? There's not much else I can think of that's &quot;player controlled&quot;.... Lodestar maybe? (again, i rarely see those in TDM either).
    Player controlled scorestreaks means anything player controlled, including Dragonfires, RCXD's, AGR's and Sentry Guns (if controlled at the time). So if you nail a AGR, you'll get credit for both Ronin and Skulls.

I'm finding Ground War useful for getting the launcher challenges. I finally got my triplekill with the RPG, but it took even longer to take down an aircraft. RPG's suck for ground to air, lol.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Got my gold on the FHJ the other day and took a while to get that player controlled stuff. You just need patience and once you here that an enemy has one, you drop everything and go for the player controlled scorestreak.

That RPG challenge would be a hard one that's for sure.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    Player controlled scorestreaks means anything player controlled, including Dragonfires, RCXD's, AGR's and Sentry Guns (if controlled at the time).
    LOL... I forgot about the little RC cars. That's gotta be tough trying to lock on and hit one with a rocket.

BTW, has anyone else noticed a possible glitch with the sentry gun? I was up against one yesterday running my blind eye + cold blooded class and that gun killed me repeatedly, and I'm pretty sure it was on auto at the time (based on how it appeared, watching the kill cam). It shouldn't be able to see me right??

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Then it was player controlled. I've seen a few players control the sentry gun. But most of the time when the the other team uses them I just throw an EMP grenade in that area and its gone plus I get points!

Then it was player controlled. I've seen a few players control the sentry gun.
    If he was then he had keen eyes to spot me across the way while under fire given I wouldn't have been highlighted for him (cold blooded).

But most of the time when the the other team uses them I just throw an EP grenade in that area and its gone plus I get points!
    Normally that'd be my tactic too but I haven't been running them lately because I've been focused on finishing other tactical challenges lately (shock charges, concussion, etc.). That blind eye + cold blooded class I mentioned had black hats, but I was too far away to use them on the sentry.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

There are players like that. An example with me is on the LMG's. I use the target finder but if I see a head pop put without a green name and not lighted by the red boxes I will shoot it.

Anyone else find it easier getting headshots with SMGs than ARs in this game? I've got six SMGs diamond, and currently working on the peacekeeper. I'm also working on several ARs simultaneously and headshots for those are just not coming as quickly for some reason.

Speaking of headshots, its so nice getting adequate notice in a match of when you've made headshots (and longshots, etc.). Unlike COD4 for example, where if you were going for your red tiger you finish a match and you're like I think I nailed a couple headshots, you go into the challenge menu find the gun you were using and... nope, no credit for a headshot. Damn.

Any of you guys come across a person on your team with a headset on that spends the whole match talking to someone other than your teammates (like either to someone in the room with them or possibly on the phone with)?

I find it really fucking annoying, especially when you try to communicate with them and they continue to ignore you. Sure you can always mute the guy, but that's not the point. If you're not talking to your team, why the fuck wouldn't you mute your own headset?

And when the guy ignores anything I say I have to wonder that maybe he's got US on mute. But if that's the case, its even more 'WTF' as to why he would be talking to someone else with his mic on??

Really fucking annoying...

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

^if he has you on mute, you wouldn't be able to hear him

Originally posted by gpomp
    ^if he has you on mute, you wouldn't be able to hear him
    So if we mute specific teammates not in our party, we won't hear them and at the same time they can't hear us? That's good to know.

Usually when I mute someone it's because they're talking excessively about something non-related to the match, or they've got feedback/noise, background music or something else distracting going on.

But I also hate being on teams that are dead silent with no one talking. I find a match much less enjoyable when there's no team work or comradery going on.

Seems legit. Comes out April 16. Alcatraz should be pretty awesome.

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 ... LastLast