Quantcast
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 51 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1054

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    2/3 launchers are gold
    My FHJ and SMAW are soooo close. Just need 5 more player-controlled streaks for the former (that's taking FOREVER), and a couple more impact and 4 more doubles for the SMAW.

* edit - finally got that POS MTAR gold last night. Only SMR, SWAT and M27 ARs remaining.
    Last edited by Inzane; 07-12-2013 at 08:49 AM.

My Ride
    Mazda 6 MPS

Inzane, reviewing your game play in some of our games, it seems that mostly your deaths is you running from a corner and getting killed by an enemy from that said corner, if you're rushing then use ghost or use perk1 greed then get ghost for the extra perk so they can't easily find you on mini map, and for checking your corners l would use mms and silencer attachments for your weapons so you won't show up on mini map, remember that stealth and the element of suprise is a rushers best weapon.

PSN: jongc
    XBL: jongc

Originally posted by jongc
    Inzane, reviewing your game play in some of our games, it seems that mostly your deaths is you running from a corner and getting killed by an enemy from that said corner, if you're rushing then use ghost or use perk1 greed then get ghost for the extra perk so they can't easily find you on mini map, and for checking your corners l would use mms and silencer attachments for your weapons so you won't show up on mini map, remember that stealth and the element of suprise is a rushers best weapon.
    Thanks Jong, those are good suggestions. I wasn't running any stealth classes last night (obviously) but I have had moderate success before when utilizing some of that.

However one of the problems I've been having lately during head on encounters, including rounding corners I believe may be related to lag/latency/compensation. I've had plenty of scenarios where I think from my pov I've had plenty of time to spot and fire at a guy, but apparently not so according to the game. Very frustrating.

PS - how the heck were you using the mtar to such great success? I hated that gun and only used it until a couple nights ago when I fnally got it gold. My k/d actual declined while chasing the challenges for that gun.
    Last edited by Inzane; 07-13-2013 at 03:20 PM.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by Inzane

However one of the problems I've been having lately during head on encounters, including rounding corners I believe may be related to lag/latency/compensation. I've had plenty of scenarios where I think from my pov I've had plenty of time to spot and fire at a guy, but apparently not so according to the game. Very frustrating.

While I can't fix the lag/latency problem, another good tip is to get into the habit of 'side checking', as I like to call it.

Whenever I'm rushing/running nowadays, I automatically do a quick 'sweep' of my surroundings every few seconds.
    This is basically a quick look left, then right (180 degree coverage) with the joysticks - then continue my run/progress. Once you do it for a day or so, it becomes second nature.

Great to spot campers and/or guys you wouldn't perhaps normally have seen.

My Ride
    Mazda 6 MPS

Originally posted by Inzane

Thanks Jong, those are good suggestions. I wasn't running any stealth classes last night (obviously) but I have had moderate success before when utilizing some of that.

PS - how the heck were you using the mtar to such great success? I hated that gun and only used it until a couple nights ago when I fnally got it gold. My k/d actual declined while chasing the challenges for that gun.
    You wouldn't believe me but the mtar is my 1st weapon of choice among all the AR's because #1; it reloads fast even if it's not equipped with dual mags, #2; it doesn't need a reflex sight because default sight on it is good enough so you can attach anything, like me l prefer grip and silencer and #3; for me it's like famas on bo1 where when you aim and shoot low, it's recoil will carry the gun upwards and on most occasions get a head shot from it, like it too because the recoil on the mtar carries upward and not sideways so you get accurate shot every time l shoot low.

Now you might mention 'Sounds great but isn't the M27 is the most accurate AR?', while this is true but in game it is very weak, l had some success on the M27 but the majority of the games l play which is tdm is it takes half the magazine to take down an enemy, sometimes it is frustrating because you only get hit markers even though your almost out of bullets in the clip, the mtar isn't like that, l can go and put down 3 enemies with one magazine on the mtar, lag or no lag, it just works for me.

waht kind of headsets do you guys have for XBOX

My Ride
    Honda CRV

Originally posted by K3RMiTdot
    waht kind of headsets do you guys have for XBOX
    astro a40s

Steelseries Siberia V2

The latest map pack is great. I like all the MP maps as well as the zombies.

My Ride
    Mazda 6 MPS

nuketown on c-tdm, 3:41, fastest time yet for ps3 crew!

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

That's pretty fast jong!

Inzane, the only time I don't use ghost is when I do the naked run for the camos, other than that I always have ghost since I do rush run and gun style most of the time.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

I only run ghost in hardcore. I find there's no point in core

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

I use it at any game. At core as long as you have a silencer and moving you're not going to show up in the radar

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    Inzane, the only time I don't use ghost is when I do the naked run for the camos, other than that I always have ghost since I do rush run and gun style most of the time.
    Hmmm.... other than my anti-air class (which has blindeye & coldblooded as well), I haven't really been using ghost for the last 8 prestiges or so. Normally I relegate Perk 1 to lightweight, sometimes hardline, or one of those two combined with flak jacket. But mostly lightweight.

I suppose I'll have to reconsider.

Just need 4 more doubles for the SMAW.

I hate the "kill people" challenges for that launcher. Feel like a douche, but I suppose it's even worse when you're going for the RPG.

I'm saving that one for last.

Question for you guys that have finished the FHJ challenges. Did you have problems taking down a Dragonfly with that launcher? I can take those down with a single SMAW rocket no problem, and have several times. But I've tried at least three times with the FHJ and it's not working for some reason. Sometimes I'll even fire off the 2nd rocket (FHJ) and still not get it. I'm not sure if maybe my rockets where just hitting something interferring (like an overhead power line or something), or maybe my rockets were getting destroyed in midair in those particular cases. But it's weird...

I still only have 5/10 on the ronin challenge and of those that I got, 3 were lodestars, 1 was a VTOL and 1 was a sentry gun.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Never had an issue with it. Just aim on to it a tad longer. Mind you it took awhile before I could get into a game that someone had a dragonfly. I think I even shot down my teammate's dragonfly. lol!!!!

Has anyone had problems with the Elite mobile app? I noticed yesterday that the app on my iphone stopped showing my BO2 career info. (my MW3 stats still show up fine).

And this morning I checked on my wife's iPad (because I have the app installed on it as well) and my Black Ops 2 stats show up there fine. Just not on my iphone.

Do I need to delete and reinstall the app?

My Ride
    Silverado

try just shutting the app down, restarting the phone, logging out/in...

I ran into those problems occasionally.

Originally posted by dirtsniffer
    try just shutting the app down, restarting the phone, logging out/in...
    Tried this. Unfortunately, still no workie.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Uninstall - Reinstall?

Thankfully I didn't have to reinstall.

But things did get a little weirder at first. When I got home last night I checked the app on my wife's ipad again and it too had lost my BO2 career data (even though it was still working earlier that morning).

After that , I fired up my ps3 and played a few games (noting my history was still intact in-game).

Checked the app again later on my iphone and voila my career data was showing again.

So I don't know why it only temporarily was missing my game history.

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 ... LastLast