Quantcast
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 38 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Why?

If I remember there's one member on WiiU. Just go through the thread.

Got my gold Vector last night! And maxed out its 2nd Prestige at roughly the same time as well.

What worked out better this time with the vector is I prestiged the gun the first time part-way through the headshot challenge (roughly half), rather than waiting until AFTER the 100 headshots (like I had done for the MSMC, PDW and MP-7). Basically as soon as it was maxed out the first time. Therefore I was able to prestige it the 2nd time by roughly the time when I was starting the cherry blossum/art of war challenges.

With those other three smgs, because I waited too long to start prestiging them, I now still have a ways to go to max them out again even though they're gold already. d'oh.

I played a match with the Chicom for the first time last night and that didn't go so well. I got a chance to experience how deadly that gun can be, however getting used to burst-fire, especially on an smg, is going to take some time. I can see this one (camo unlocks) being a looooong haul for me.

I have it for WiiU but going to sell it. I played a few matches. If you only have that system then it's worth picking up.

My Ride
    A bike

Originally posted by Inzane
    Got my gold Vector last night! And maxed out its 2nd Prestige at roughly the same time as well.

What worked out better this time with the vector is I prestiged the gun the first time part-way through the headshot challenge (roughly half), rather than waiting until AFTER the 100 headshots (like I had done for the MSMC, PDW and MP-7). Basically as soon as it was maxed out the first time. Therefore I was able to prestige it the 2nd time by roughly the time when I was starting the cherry blossum/art of war challenges.

With those other three smgs, because I waited too long to start prestiging them, I now still have a ways to go to max them out again even though they're gold already. d'oh.

I played a match with the Chicom for the first time last night and that didn't go so well. I got a chance to experience how deadly that gun can be, however getting used to burst-fire, especially on an smg, is going to take some time. I can see this one (camo unlocks) being a looooong haul for me.
    I freaking hate the burst fire, but this one was one of the easier ones for me to gold!
    I didn't even get through the 1st prestige before it turned gold!!
    The gun is just so god damn accurate haha.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

It's actually the 3rd lease accurate smgs but the damage is one the highest thus you can kill easily. It's the burst factor that make it seem accurate.

My Ride
    A bike

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    It's actually the 3rd lease accurate smgs but the damage is one the highest thus you can kill easily. It's the burst factor that make it seem accurate.
    Heh, maybe, or maybe it's cause I seem to average an accuracy of like 30% with my smgs.

My Ride
    K Pop Yacht

Ya it's pretty good on the wiiu. I'm usually not a fan if cod games but its been fun so far. I also got the pro controller and that makes a huge difference.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Is it just me, or are there way more people running around in parties than there have been on previous CODs?
    95% of the time I play solo, and it seems like I'm always in a team of people who have no idea how to play the objective, and who rage quit. I played a dozen games last night before I found one where a party of 3-4 people wouldn't quit as soon as they started to lose and completely fuck up the game for everyone else.
    I typically play very little team deathmatch, but I've had to switch to that. It sucks being in an objective game and having your whole team, or the other whole team, rage quit as soon as they get 20 points behind.
    I'd play mercenary, but there's barely anyone playing it so I usually end up in a lobby that completely fucks me on lag compensation.

I'm going to have to start inviting anyone on my friend list to play just so I can get a full game in.

If anyone is on ps3 and has similar issues, add me
    PSN: Abrasive_Kris
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Finally picked this up again after a month or so after selling it...

Seems way better now IMO. For most part, 85% of the games today played went great...better than prior to selling before.

Love my new favourite go to: MTAR w/suppressor and stock!

Originally posted by toyboy88
    Finally picked this up again after a month or so after selling it...

Seems way better now IMO. For most part, 85% of the games today played went great...better than prior to selling before.
    What was it about the game that you disliked so much?
    (I saw your previous posts but didn't understand what your issue(s) were)

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Scorpion is done last night! Chicom is the last one so I could get the Diamond SMG's!

Had to wait another level since I'm at level 36 and Chicom opens up at level 37.

I'm only at 23 headshots on the Chicom so far, but I didn't play much over weekend, and most of yesterday's session I took a break from SMGs and worked on my Type-25 for a while.

What I am liking about the Chicom is it seems well suited to counter those DOUCHEBAGS that drop-shot in the middle of a gunfight. I've had great luck nailing the headshots against those faggors. So when they do that, its now "thanks for the free headshot!".

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Nice!!! Been running around with the shotgun to get to level 37. And damn I miss them. Even played with the KSG and did some long shots with it! lol!!!

Sorta related to drop-shotting, I have a bit of a dilemma when it comes to some challenges. I'm very challenge oriented, and enjoy going for them to finish them off and gain xp, etc. (I need something to keep me motivated since I'll likely never be a 'beast' player).

But my current dilemma is I've completed all the Boot Camp challenges except for Laid to Rest I, II & III (which is 10, 25 and 50? kills while prone). If I can finish those off I'll get the "Boot Camp Graduate" with 5000xp.

But lying prone is just not my style. And I detest people who lie in the dark hiding on the floor in a room waiting for people to kill. (akin to corner camping). So what's a guy to do? If I happened to have snuck up on someone unsuspecting I currently have the option of a) going for the easy headshot, b) knifing them in the back (to gain a point on a knifing challenge), but should I consider c) dropping prone and shooting them? (Is that douchy? lol. I mean I got the jump on them and they're pretty much dead either way... does it matter if I lie on the floor to kill them or not?).

I just can't fathom how else I'll collect all those prone kills... because I definitely don't want to be one of those douches that lies in wait on the floor.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

You got to do what you got to do. I'm on the same boat with this one but I just don't bother with it.

Lately I've seen more people using the axe and balistic knife or running around with just a knife. I wonder how their k:d is like. I don't intend to find out. lol!

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Lately I've seen more people using the axe and balistic knife or running around with just a knife. I wonder how their k:d is like. I don't intend to find out. lol!
    I do this sometimes, when in full party.
    It's pretty fun...especially when you can load up on 5-6 perks and just have ballistic knife.

K/D can do decent too, especially in a party, if you are in/behind their spawn while rest of team is on other side...

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by Inzane

What was it about the game that you disliked so much?
    (I saw your previous posts but didn't understand what your issue(s) were)
    Just a couple that I remember off the top of my head:
    - Party/join issues first couple weeks after release.
    - Hate how it always says 'joinable' (game session/party) when it may or may not be. In MW2/MW3, it only shows you the option to 'join' if there is space. BO/BO2 always shows, but may be full (and it boots you back to main menu).
    - Inconsistent/longer time to kill (compared to Infinity Ward CODs). Ie. MW2/MW3 takes 2-4 bullets (right on) to kill, whereas BO seems like you need 4-6. (Although this seems to be better in the day or so after I have rebought game).
    - Terrible hit detection...sometimes I feel like putting 1/2 or 3/4 of a full clip into someone right on, and only 3-4 bullets seem to 'register'

Lately I've seen more people using the axe and balistic knife or running around with just a knife.
    Yeah, I've seen that too. Those guys are likely going after their diamond assult shields if I had to guess. It's still uncommon enough that when I get killed like that I usually do a double-take and a "WTF just killed me?" and have to check the killcam.

Originally posted by toyboy88
    - Hate how it always says 'joinable' (game session/party) when it may or may not be. In MW2/MW3, it only shows you the option to 'join' if there is space. BO/BO2 always shows, but may be full (and it boots you back to main menu).
    ^ Yeah, I've definitely noticed that too.

I also hate how they still can't seem to work out an algorithm to prevent you from joining games that have just ended or are about to end with like a minute left. What's the point? But I suppose that's a problem ALL of the CoD games have had.

AND... while we're at it, what the hell is up with BO2 continually re-shuffling teams when it's about to start a map. I suppose if you guys are partied up with 5-6 guys already, you probably don't see this. But when you're solo or maybe have only 1 or 2 with you, I have seen this back and forth shuffle go on for endless minutes.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Probably trying to get their diamond shield/crossbow/knife/balistic knife.

The shield, knife and ballistic were easy, the crossbow took me fricking forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Got the chicom already and it sucks balls! Lol!
    I should say not completely, it's 50/50, there are games I'll get good kills and there are games I just get dumb! I guess I have to get it going until I get select fire.

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 37 38 39 48 ... LastLast