For sale is a 4 month old Dlink DNS 320 2 bay NAS. Works perfectly fine, just upgraded to a different NAS. Comes with balance of 1 yr warranty from Memory express. Will include original receipt for warranty purposes. Great little unit for streaming music/movies/pictures over your internal network. I just plug mine into the router and it streams to my TV via a WDTV. You can also install fun plug on it basically turning this thing into a mini linux box. $80

http://sharecenter.dlink.com/products/DNS-320

This ShareCenter storage device has a storage capacity of up to 4TB (greater capacities supported with future firmware release), so everyone on your network can back up and share their documents, music, photos, videos to a central location and access them remotely over the Internet right out of the box. Plus, it features a built-in Web File and FTP server so you can remotely access your files over the Internet.

Features:
The cost-effective way to store and share your documents, music, videos, and photos with anyone on your network
Ideal backup solution for households with more than 1 computer – no need to physically connect a USB drive to each computer to perform scheduled backups
Included backup software allows users to protect important files by scheduling automatic backups on set timeline
Share a USB printer over the network between all the computers in your house
Built-in Web File server and FTP server to access digital files remotely over the Internet
2-bay enclosure ideal for DIY customers wanting to use/source their own disk drive(s) – insert up to two 3.5" SATA disk drives without any tools or attaching any cables
Supports up to 6TB storage capacity using 3TB disk drives (greater capacities supported with future firmware release)
Connect to the network with a Gigabit port for fast transfer speeds
Support for RAID 1 (mirroring) to protect against data loss in the event of a disk drive failure
Easy management with user-friendly web-based GUI
Complementary solution with other D-Link digital home products:
store and stream media content from your ShareCenter to your TV using your Boxee Box
store IP video to your ShareCenter as part of your home monitoring solution