Quantcast
Driving without A hood, I just got hassle'd big time by the RCMP and a peace officer - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Driving without A hood, I just got hassle'd big time by the RCMP and a peace officer

like it was a guy driving a car around in a place that the RCMP patrol (not calgary police) and it said in big letters across his cruiser "peace officer"

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Just had a crazy idea.

Buy a hood.

Can't afford a hood? Buy a bus pass.

it was a guy driving a car around in a place that the RCMP patrol (not calgary police) and it said in big letters across his cruiser "peace officer" and clearly he didnt know what he was getting himself into or the laws at all cause he had to call in backup and say out loud " I need help with this one" when the rcmp came along... that is what anger's me the most is that they hire joker's like this guy that think they are some kind of hero when they dont even know what they are talking about... where do my tax paying dollars go to these days if they dont even hire a guy that can defend himself against a ciitizen (with only a high school education) at 22 year of age (that looks like he is 16 mind you...) its just a giant joke if you ask me. if you are here to enforce the law you should at the very least know the laws you are required to enforce... but hey im just the kind of guy that stands up and says something is wrong instead of putting my tail between my legs and saying what the MAN wants me to say.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Originally posted by travis_gillard
    but hey im just the kind of guy that stands up and says something is wrong instead of putting my tail between my legs and saying what the MAN wants me to say.
    If you had been polite and waited to go to court to speak up, instead of being a dick and wasting the guys time at the side of the road, then guaranteed it wouldn't have gotten blown out of proportion like that. Next time it might come back to bite you in the ass a little harder. You broke the law, he called you on it. How is he the asshole?

^ yet another sick chirp bud.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

where do my tax paying dollars go to these days if they dont even hire a guy that can defend himself against a ciitizen (with only a high school education)

but hey im just the kind of guy that stands up and says something is wrong instead of putting my tail between my legs and saying what the MAN wants me to say.

Ok...you sure you have a high school education??...

Because...I'm not going to waste my time quoting EVERY single one of your posts in this thread that has errors...But, what I will do is just like a puzzle; give you the pieces you need and if you so choose to you can correct yourself. If you choose not to correct yourself that is fine as well, but know and fully understand no one will take you seriously until you grow up. When someone acknowledges your car, or the work you put into it; it doesn't mean you have to put your "heavy foot down"...

You asked for answers, you got answers, but you obviously didn't like them or have some sort of superiority complex (which would be explained by your driving a RHD car) and do not want to listen to the facts that you have been given, and will continue to argue.

Here are the pieces...

I've
    You're
    I not "i"
    Then not "Than"
    Impounded
    Again then not "than"
    privileges
    Their not there
    Another you're not "your"
    Helpful

If this is the depiction of a high school education...I am glad I don't have any children...
    ...@therealarifjina...

ricky you needa just go for the big dirty, ^

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

My Ride
    Vettel's #1

We need to start a thread called "Poor people's problems".
    Vettel's #1

Originally posted by EK 2.0
    If this is the depiction of a high school education...I am glad I don't have any children...
    Nah, your kids would be just fine - it's how the OP's kids would turn out that terrifies me.

Default Re: Driving without A hood, I just got hassle'd big time by the RCMP and a peace officer

ill leave you all with a picture of my baby and my last comment, im a good person, never speeding through residential area's, I try hard to not break those stupid laws around where I drive (of course my foot tends to get a little heavy every now and than, its 99% of the time only cause I see someone give me a thumbs up or something and I know they would like to hear the way my engine sounds)
    Yupp, I'll often give a sarcastic thumbs up to drivers like you just to stroke your ego - even my kids do it just for the amusement it brings them.

Last edited by Cos; 01-01-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by Cos
    Also OP, what reaction did you expect posting here?
    Fuck the cops, good on you for showing that retard who probably never graduated high school, sick baller whip, f the haters.

Probably pretty close.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Default Re: Driving without A hood, I just got hassle'd big time by the RCMP and a peace officer

I was wondering if the fellow beyonder's could help shed some
    I can help.

Cops are authoritarian pricks, who back each other for any petty punitive action.

Even worse when real cops like the RCMP are sucked into the petty wars of "Peace officers"

WTF is a "peace officer" anyhow?

Default Re: Re: Driving without A hood, I just got hassle'd big time by the RCMP and a peace officer

Last edited by Cos; 12-20-2016 at 11:45 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    AWOL

Nowhere does the vehicle equipment law say you actually need to have a hood, just that if you have one, it must be securely fastened. Peace boi was just flexin', the kosher pork know dey aint got shit, dont sweat it, bro.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by Kavy

Hood — The hood over the engine compartment shall be securely fastened and shall not have broken hinges or fasteners.

Got a question just to see how everyone sees this? "There is no hood over the engine" so there's nothing to fasten or secure.

My Ride
    AWOL

...indeed. Compare that to bumpers, which are required safety equipment:

Originally posted by Kavy

12 A motor vehicle, except a motorcycle, shall be equipped with a front bumper, and where a replacement bumper has been installed, it shall give substantially the same protection as the bumper originally installed by the manufacturer.

A motor vehicle shall be equipped with a rear bumper where the manufacturer of the vehicle installed a bumper, and where a replacement bumper has been installed, it shall give substantially the same protection as the original bumper.
    A bumper shall be securely fastened to the vehicle, and the bumper bar or brackets shall not be broken, loose or missing.
    A bumper must not have a sharp or ragged edge and must not protrude beyond the side of the vehicle.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

^ You beat me to it! lol!!!

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by kvg
    No hood=ticket

There is alot of laws people think are lame, good example window tint.
    Hmmm.....I know a certain peace officer who is a member of this forum who drove from Red Deer to Saskatoon without a hood just a couple months ago to get the new hood that I picked up for him.....interesting.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast