Quantcast
A Canuck kills a Bruin!! - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: A Canuck kills a Bruin!!

My previous bs aside what I find kinda funny is the reason we don't have to worry about accidentally baiting/killing a grizzly in Alberta(as opposed to BC) is because the Ab government allowed the grizzly to be hunted to near extinction in Alberta!

Kinda hard to trust the population "experts" in the government after the grizzly disaster haha.
    Last edited by J-hop; 05-16-2012 at 10:05 PM.

No the AB gov't didnt.. Bears were hunted here long before the gov't came to be.

Originally posted by rage2
    Should we ban fishing since we use bait? I've never tried slapping fish out of the water like a bear. Not sure how difficult that might be.
    Also, get that on tape.
    Last edited by Supa Dexta; 05-16-2012 at 10:47 PM.

My Ride
    07 Avalanche

I don't really care what other people do but I think that people who trophy hunt or enjoy killing things for fun have a few loose nuts in their head. If they can't find something to do out of the 10 million activities we have in this world to entertain themselves, they can't be too bright. Ever heard of photography, use a camera instead of a gun??? lol
    I've always wondered if people who do this have huge insecurity issues but I'm pretty sure most of them were brought up hunting so it seems "normal" to them. Oh well!
    My brother is like this, he shot over 100 boars in Australia this last year (pest control) and he loves it. He's like a kid with his camo outfits and camo makeup, talks like a kid. Some people never grow up. He even put a camera on his gun and it looked the end of the "movie" doom. He shot about 4 boars in 3 minutes. I believe he even drives 3 hours outside of Sydney to do it. I would understand if he was a farmer himself or ate the meat but he actually spends money to kill things for entertainment.

So where is a new link for the video??????
    Last edited by zarge; 05-17-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3