Quantcast
How much would it take you to drink 500ml straight vodka? - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: How much would you have to earn?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0 - $100CAD

18 12.86%
  • $101 - $200CAD

9 6.43%
  • $201 - $500CAD

12 8.57%
  • $501 - $999CAD

17 12.14%
  • $1000+ CAD

31 22.14%
  • There is no way in hell I'd drink that much...

53 37.86%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How much would it take you to drink 500ml straight vodka?

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Kobe
    Hahaha no we don't drink that shitty Zubrowka (cheap Polish vodka :P)
    Fuck that noise, I absolutely love that shit with ginger ale man!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by Mar

Start a thread in Ask Leo where we can pool our money together and get you to do things for entertainment. I'd give you $50 to make me laugh.
    There is already a thread there, I am not here to make you laugh. I like to create entertaining stories for myself and my friends at the spur of the moment
    jordanturbo is like herpes... Always coming back for more

My Ride
    TDi

20th birthday, after drinking already, buddy tells me to chug prob 600ml of a 750ml bottle of captain Morgan. Did it, blacked out and puked my guts out later that night Puked blood, bial, everything! Can't drink very much since then
    GO FLAMES GO!

once upon a time, in my 18-22 age era. did 8 shots of vodka in a row...and i will say, never again. got really messed up...worst birthday night ever.

My Ride
    Ford/Audi/Benz

Last edited by DustanS; 09-22-2022 at 11:48 AM.

My Ride
    G6

Hahaha no we don't drink that shitty Zubrowka (cheap Polish vodka :P) It was a bottle of Lime Finlandia vodka
    Finlandia definitely better for shots. Zubrowka you can mix with stuff like apple juice. I don't mind Finlandia, but typically shoot Luksusowa with my cousin. The bottle is incorrectly named...

My Ride
    GTI 1.8T

ITT

I'm X race/nationality, its in my blood

In my Prime I could drink radioactive waste and not even get a hangover!

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    ^ Some people dont get hangovers, no matter what.
    Myself included in that group.

I can drink myself stupid (meaning until I pass out or blackout, which ever comes first), and the worst that happens is that I wake up badly dehydrated and usually needing to piss like a pregnant race horse. After a few hours ( & drinking a lot of fluids) I feel normal.
    The worst is that I feel tired throughout the day and wanting a nap.
    *DING*

Get shit face wasted, go to sleep at 4 in the morning, wake up at 9, and have an awesome Sunday doing *insert activity here*

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Reading this thread makes me want to vomit
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Highlander

Given that I've never been drunk before, that would probably kill me.

My Ride
    93 Toyota Pickup

I'm sorry, did that guy just chase 17 shots with a mixed drink?

I'd honestly probably instantly throw up. Like, 1 gulp in.. That guys hardcore..
    Originally posted by Grogador
    Shoulda threw in a "no homo" somewhere... cuz... yeah...
    Originally posted by turbotrip
    seems like a recipe for rape
    toexistphoto.com

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by ex1z7
    I'm sorry, did that guy just chase 17 shots with a mixed drink?

I'd honestly probably instantly throw up. Like, 1 gulp in.. That guys hardcore..
    No, there is no "mixed drinks" In poland, it was just a 7-11 and just a little sip, he chased it by having another shot about 30seconds after that...
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Oh man, I'm going to write the whole story later tonight when I get home of what happened when he drank the 500ml.
    I've been waiting to hear about this - what happened?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

No, there is no "mixed drinks" In poland
    Yea, I heard about that. Some friends were just there for a wedding. Said only girls have mixed drinks. When you order anything, it's a shot, and you chase it by taking a bite out of a pickle or something?

Was also told by someone that went there for work everyone drinks nightly like that, and goes to work at 10am at the earliest.

That's hardcore.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by rage2

That's hardcore.
    Have you ever hung out with Pols? They're pretty prominent in the rally community, let me tell you, hardcore does NOT begin to describe them...

It's a love hate thing

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by Graham_A_M

Thanks, that was the name of that Polish Vodka I liked. I'll have to write that down or some shit, I'll probably forget it again before I ever buy a bottle.
    This shit is smooth and very deceiving.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by rage2

Yea, I heard about that. Some friends were just there for a wedding. Said only girls have mixed drinks. When you order anything, it's a shot, and you chase it by taking a bite out of a pickle or something?

Was also told by someone that went there for work everyone drinks nightly like that, and goes to work at 10am at the earliest.

That's hardcore.

Haha a pickle is standard, yes or a piece or bread and sip on a tea or coffee while drinking shots. It's pretty fun actually.. In polish tradition you can not pour yourself a drink only if you want to drink alone but someone has to pour it for you or you are an alcoholic, and if you are pouring shots, you need to pour everyones shot first and yours last.

I wouldn't say everyone drinks nightly, but there is def like 40% alcoholics here in Poland, and it is really easy 2 find someone 2 drink with you if you want to get drunk. My uncle loves to drink vodka, and he wakes up for work @ 4:30am every day. It is weird because most of the stores close at 5:00pm and are open early around 7-8am daily.

Oh ya regarding weddings in Poland I went to two wedding in Poland.

The first wedding had 96 bottles of vodka (not including the vodka people bring) and the second wedding had 110 bottles of vodka..

Both had like 10 beers for the whole wedding.. hahah
    Last edited by Kobe; 06-05-2012 at 04:37 AM.
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by FixedGear

I've been waiting to hear about this - what happened?
    Ok, I've been lazy and didn't feel like typing but here is the story.

- So as many of you on beyond know, I play poker for a living, and when I have a good or bad day I like to go out and get smashed here in poland (Yes this is been happening a lot lately)

So the night starts with With my buddy (A police officer in Katowice that will be working Euro 2012) and my cousin and grandpa drinking a few shots of vodka.

After a bottle of 700ml vodka we are a little drunk, and drinking the 2nd bottle of Finlandia (We usually don't mix but it happened that night)

My cousin had been telling everyone how he needs to get 250zl to buy himself a used PSP from a friend, and at first I had no intentions of giving him the money for the thing, but I ended up going

"Hey Ill give you 300zl if you drink the rest of the vodka straight"

He snap said, sure, but then he backed out for a little bit so I took out 300zl and said here you go if you drink it..

Video comes here

After he had chugged the 500ml it was like nothing was wrong with him, and he ended up having another shot with us and getting a red face, and going on with life like nothing happened..

I was pretty choked to be honest, I couldn't believe I lost 300zl and nothing happened to him.. We ended up giving him the breathalyzer after 10-15minutes and he blew .309!!

My buddy and I are like Holy fuck, we need to go for a walk so he sobers up for tomorrow.

I go for a walk outside with my cousin + friend + dog and it starts to go downhill from there.

My cousin ends up randomly running in the middle of the road and trips and slides on his ass, and than he starts saying he needs to take a piss and tries to lean over on a pole 2 piss, but he ends up falling into a massive ditch that was pretty steep, and can't get out so I have to help him out..

We keep walking and he has 2 hold the dog, but the dog is crazy and keeps pushing him to the left and right..

His feet start to give out after awhile and we decide to go home. We walk for another 2-3minutes and he just stops right by a store and starts vommiting for about 20-30minutes.. (no Joke)

We have to call my cousin to come pick him up and take him home since there is no way he is walking home..

We get home and don't even attempt to take my cousin inside and just leave him outside to sober up for an hour and he passes out outside...

We take him in afterwards, and he ends up going to the bathroom and passes out for another 1-2hours and ends up puking all over the door 2 the bathroom while sitting on the toilet.

We finally get him to bed around 4am, and he has school the next morning. (His still in high school in Poland) and was suppose to drive cars/bikes all day for some contest they were going to for the weekend.. But he blows 0.08 @ like 10pm the next morning so he stays at home..

I guess you really had to be there to see how bad the vodka messed him up, but It was a good 300zl spent for the laughter.

I just want to say that drinking 500ml of vodka straight over a night and chugging it at once is a completely different effect on the body, we have drank 500ml each in a night more than once and never puked, but he was a complete mess that night.

- To lazy to proof read this, so sorry for the spelling/grammar mistakes.
    Last edited by Kobe; 06-05-2012 at 04:40 AM.

^^^

my wife is from Katowice originally

My Ride
    2013 Genesis Coupe

[B]
    In polish tradition you can not pour yourself a drink only if you want to drink alone but someone has to pour it for you or you are an alcoholic, and if you are pouring shots, you need to pour everyones shot first and yours last.
    I went to my first wedding in Poland last year and these traditions are annoyingly hard to keep track of come 4 am and your table of 6 people (half of whom are girls) being 5 or 6 bottles in.

I'm pretty sure the best man wanted to fight me cause I kept messing them up by the end of night (pouring in whatever order and apparently I was holding the bottle wrong ).

I think he was just pissed cause I gave more money to the bride (my cousin) during that game where you buy a dance then he gave as his whole present to his best friend

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast