Quantcast
bowness High - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: bowness High

Default bowness High

uncomfirmed but they are saying there was a shooting at Bowness High, school is on external lockdown police are clearing the area.

anyone hear anything different?

Yesterday the school was grafittied with something about a killing...I didn't get a picture and sure wish I would have now.

Absolutely nothing on Google

I would imagine this would hit news rather quickly.

Shooting per Twitter, not much else out there yet, nothing on the city's web site either.
    Will fuck off, again.

my kids just texted and said lockdown was over...wonder what we will be told rather than waiting to hear on the news tonight if anything

My Ride
    Is orange - and going to rack up my demerits

It was a house in the neighborhood had a guy arguing with another guy on a balcony with a gun. Two schools in the neighborhood were locked down. No shots fired, just locked down as a precautionary measure.
    Originally posted by mugensix
    im @ pizza hut here in medicine hat gettin some munchies, and i accidentally take some dudes food.. anyways i get called(did pickup so wen i foned in they musta had the #) and i had to fuckin return it, what a fuckin embarrassment lol, a buncha hotties wrkin 2.
    Originally posted by swak

Your post is a bigger embarrassment than that bro.
    Originally posted by mugensix
    Im sorry, because you must be a fucking immature moron with time to kill hey? go fucking die in a corner. Typical uneducated retard...

Yup my kids just told me no shots, bunch of kids went to twitter and reported a bunch of BS like it was a bath salt zombie attack. We just got our school email it doesn't really say anything. This is what the school sent to parents. Kids are also saying they thought it was drug related. WHO knows for sure.

We would like to inform parents that Bowness High School was put into an external lockdown just before lunch today by the Calgary Police. This was a procedural precaution in response to a potentially violent situation within the community. After about 40 minutes, the police called to say that the situation was resolved and that we were safe to resume normal operations. We would like to thank students, staff and visitors for their cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the school.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

It's like the new high tech version of the old old old "telephone game" kids used to play. One sees blue paint spill, and by the time it blows through the 200 rumor mills, it's a whole rainbow taking over earth. Damn kids and cell phones.

For the record, Im pretty sure it is PCP causing the cannabalism, not Bath Salts. Don't let the media feed you too much shit.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

relating it the telephone game is perfect. I agree on the drugs...but I am happy the kids are reading headline news these days. lol