Quantcast
Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    california
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini

    Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini
    Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini, some people should take a pill.

    and


    Lamborghini LP670 owner goes crazy at van driver
    Lamborghini LP670-4 SV owner goes crazy at van driver, wonder what caused this outrage.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    39

    Default




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Kind of lame vids.
    Ciao, beyond.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    724
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally posted by speedog
    Kind of lame vids.
    yeah this trev dude just keeps trolling and posting THE lamest videos

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3,698
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    that blue lambo isn't he some prince?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New York
    My Ride
    Subway / Rav4
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally posted by GQBalla
    that blue lambo isn't he some prince?
    One of the princes of Qatar. They have this, a Koenigsegg CCXR plus others in the same color.



    "Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best invisible friend" - Yasser Arafat

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Bam has the same colour Murcielago.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,201
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ^ I thought he was banned from buying a Lambo ever again for chainsawing the roof off of his old one? lol
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally posted by arian_ma
    ^ I thought he was banned from buying a Lambo ever again for chainsawing the roof off of his old one? lol
    That was a sawzall, he used to give it a sunroof. He gave that one to Missy and bought a blue Murcielago spyder.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MA
    My Ride
    Infiniti
    Posts
    821
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally posted by Mar
    That was a sawzall, he used to give it a sunroof. He gave that one to Missy and bought a blue Murcielago spyder.
    oh yea, they pull a dudes tooth out with that murcy in one of the movies

Similar Threads

  1. When Is Loud Too Loud For Your Vehicle?

    By Markham in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 16
    Latest Threads: 11-26-2010, 02:06 PM
  2. Girl gets mad because he didn't what to buy her the car

    By trev0006 in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 12
    Latest Threads: 02-10-2009, 12:26 PM
  3. Asian guy playing drums on keyboard - Mad Skillz!!

    By nismodrifter in forum Misc. Gallery
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 01-09-2005, 02:25 PM
  4. Meth head gets mad at his car

    By buh_buh in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Latest Threads: 01-17-2004, 12:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •