Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by Benny
    [B]May as well kick it off with this
    That's awesome! haha.

I miss Dutter (as our coach).

My Ride
    Civic CX, Mazda Protege

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=634809

Everybody wants Rick Nash. Carolina just jumped in the mix too. Rick Nash centered by Eric Staal.

Rumours are Jordan Staal going to Carolina as well. Imagine if Marc Staal wanted to go too?

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by rumeo
    Rumours are Jordan Staal going to Carolina as well. Imagine if Marc Staal wanted to go too?
    Haha that'd be pretty funny, especially considered they already have 3 Sutters in the system too

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Hope the Jets do something worth while this offseason. Signing Slater was ok, he's a gritty 4th liner, but we need a name, which I doubt the team will go after.

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

It was bound to happen

My Ride
    95 Stealth RT/TT, '72 Duster

Originally posted by Benny
    It was bound to happen
    ok-that is freaking awesome

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Jagr to test the market

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=398649

VETERAN NEEDED? JAGR TO TEST FREE AGENCY AGAIN ON JULY 1

Count Jaromir Jagr among the names that will be available on the open market on July 1.

TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reported via Twitter on Monday that while the 40-year-old winger enjoyed his stint with the Phildelphia Flyers last season, he plans on testing free agency.

Jagr, who scored 19 goals and 54 points in 73 games last season, played the previous three years in Russia and helped lead the Penguins to two Stanley Cup titles in the 1990s. He also played for the New York Rangers and Washington Capitals.

A Czech native, Jagr won an Olympic gold medal in 1998 and a bronze in 2006. He also won two Ice Hockey World Championships in 2005 and 2010.

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

As per usual, the NHL Awards show is terrible. The Brendan Shanahan bits have been pretty funny tho.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Damn, Pens did end up trading Staal! Didn't think the Canes would give up Brandon for him.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=399017

PITTSBURGH, Pa. -- Two of the Staal brothers are being reunited in Carolina.

The Pittsburgh Penguins traded centre Jordan Staal to the Hurricanes on Friday for centre Brandon Sutter, the No. 8 pick in 2012 draft and defenceman Brian Dumoulin.

Pittsburgh then selected defenceman Derrick Pouliot of the WHL's Portland Winterhawks with the first-round pick.

Staal will be joining his older brother Eric, the captain of the Hurricanes.

"Jordan is an elite two-way player who possesses a rare combination of speed, size, scoring ability and defensive responsibility," said Carolina general manager Jim Rutherford in a statement. "For his young age, he has a wealth of NHL experience, including winning the Stanley Cup with Pittsburgh in 2009.

"And he is obviously a natural fit for our team in joining our captain, his older brother Eric."

Jordan Staal has 120 goals and 128 assists in 431 regular-season games with Pittsburgh. He has a career plus-53 rating.

The Penguins selected Staal in the first round, second overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft.

Sutter has 53 goals and 54 assists in 286 games with the Hurricanes.

"We want to thank Brandon Sutter for his time in Carolina," said Rutherford. "He has been a very good player for our team, and we wish both Brandon and Brian the best as their careers continue."

Dumoulin has yet to play at the professional level. He's scored 11 goals and added 72 assists for Boston College.

Ribeiro to Caps for peanuts. That upsets me. I'm hoping it's in preparation for something big, but it's not like they needed a ton of space and he only had one more year on his contract.

I don't know hockey politics/financials very well though, maybe somebody can educate me on how this was good for Dallas :P

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Yeah that trade doesn't make sense to me unless the Stars are just lining up to make a big move (ie: Parise). As far as the trade goes, it's all Caps.

Maybe they want Luongo

Calgary up next.....!!!!

Penguins also trading mihalek leads me to believe they are gonna make a big parise push

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Schenn traded for Van Riemsdyk. Kinda surprised Burke let him go since he saw Schenn as a future Leafs captain. I guess this means Dion's his undisputed favorite son.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=399090

MAPLE LEAFS TRADE SCHENN TO FLYERS FOR VAN RIEMSDYK

The Toronto Maple Leafs traded defenceman Luke Schenn to the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday in exchange for forward James Van Riemsdyk.

Schenn, who was drafted fifth overall in 2008, scored two goals and added 20 assists for 22 points in 79 games last season. He finished with a plus/minus rating of -6.

Van Riemsdyk, who was drafted second overall in 2007, scored 11 goals and added 13 assists in an injury-shortened season of 43 games last season. He added one goal and one assist in seven playoff games.

"We are really excited by the parts of the game that James will bring to the Leafs," said Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke in a statement. "He will provide speed, size, and finesse to our top two lines and we know that he fits those needs that we have wanted to address for some time. We thank Luke for his tremendous on and off ice contributions to our organization. He's a true professional and we wish him the very best in Philadelphia."

The deal unites Schenn with his younger brother Brayden, who was acquired by the Flyers on this date last year.

Dallas is a stingy organization. No surprise they wanted to move out a big mony guy. Gotta have some money to re-sign Benn.

Looks like a brothers reunion this weekend. Maybe we can pick up Griffin Reinhart?

Hockey Hall of Famers for 2012: Pavel Bure, Adam Oates, Joe Sakic and Mats Sundin.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Good class for 2012. I still miss seeing Sakic on the ice, even if he was scoring on us all the time Too bad JR didn't make the cut.

I hear Shanahan is pissed he didn't make it and is going to make a video about it

Page 1 of 24 1 2 11 ... LastLast