Quantcast
Freeway road rage fight ends badly - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freeway road rage fight ends badly

Default Freeway road rage fight ends badly

Freeway road rage fight ends badly

Freeway road rage ends badly, happened on Los Angeles freeway in the middle of the day has gotten the attention of the California Highway Patrol.

Everyone watching was fucking pathetic. Guy with video camera, everyone else lined up behind him, all fucking pathetic.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Human race is a fucking joke.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

Wow. If that other buddy didn't jump in that guy woulda got fucked up.

My Ride
    Has AWD

Any links to footage that will work on mobile?

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

The guy who's filming watches the entire thing go down, then at the end keeps telling him "C'mon dude, get up!" Retarded.
    Last edited by Disoblige; 06-20-2012 at 02:31 PM.

My Ride
    14' 435i

what a fucking joke!? they even said "oh shit 2 on 1"

GET OUT AND HELP THE GUY!!

My Ride
    z32 TT

am i the only one emotionally confused watching a dude get beat up while Neo (usher?) seranades my ears..

back in saskatoon a couple years ago a dude cut off a car and flipped the bird, etc being a douche, so the car followed him to his home, just so happened to be full of local gang fellows who proceeded to beat the guy to within an inch of his life.

if you get road rage, feel like flipping off a car full of dudes, maybe next time just put on lite96 and swear at celine dion
    JDM Powrrrr !

My Ride
    z32 TT

JDM Powrrrr !

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

I'm usually the first one to jump in and help someone out. But honestly - I don't think I would have done anything other than film this as well.

When it is 1 on 1, the guy in the red was actually going to tune the other dude and had shit under control. Then buddy's friend gets involved and the 2-on-1 is just no contest. By the time you or I would have gotten involved, then it is basically a potential 3-on-you situation. I'm 215 pounds and can handle my own, but not against three guys - especially considering it is entirely possible down in LA that they have weapons.

Pretty clear video though and although I didn't read any details, I'd find it hard to believe the police didn't get a chance to speak with the culprits.

My Ride
    05 Civic

Originally posted by Kloubek
    I'm usually the first one to jump in and help someone out. But honestly - I don't think I would have done anything other than film this as well.

When it is 1 on 1, the guy in the red was actually going to tune the other dude and had shit under control. Then buddy's friend gets involved and the 2-on-1 is just no contest. By the time you or I would have gotten involved, then it is basically a potential 3-on-you situation. I'm 215 pounds and can handle my own, but not against three guys - especially considering it is entirely possible down in LA that they have weapons.

Pretty clear video though and although I didn't read any details, I'd find it hard to believe the police didn't get a chance to speak with the culprits.
    I agree with this. I am not about to jump into a 2 on 1 fight, where it will most likely end with me getting my butt kicked as well. The guy got himself into that fight, I dont feel the need to stop it if it switches up on him, especially if it puts me into trouble.

As soon as the guy goes limp though, thats when Ill jump in and try to get them off him. I stopped watching it as soon as that happened, did they keep at it once he was on the ground not responding? I personally would only intervene if I saw that his life was in danger, but if there is a weapon involved, you bet I will be keeping my distance and just be calling the cops. Mind you, I am a fairly small guy who has never got into a (real) fight before, so you won't see me breaking up many fights anyway
    Last edited by -relk-; 06-20-2012 at 03:32 PM.

^

They kicked him in the head aboug 6 times while unconcious... pussies

My Ride
    '16 GMC HD '94 MKIV SUPRA

You guys saying you wouldnt jump in on a 2 on 1 fight obviously haven't been in many fights.....as soon as the playing field is leveled "tough" guys turn into pussies, I was on whyte ave one time and saw a guy getting boot fucked by 3 guys, I jumped out of a car and helped the poor guy out, as soon as I did something the rest of the ppl watching helped out and in the end the "tough guys" wouldnt do fuck all against someone who was actually willing to scrap!

disclaimer* I'm not trying to be a tough guy, just saying all it takes is one person to help out, this video makes me sick.

Whyte ave is a lot different then the side of freeway in LA.

My Ride

Originally posted by Chester
    Whyte ave is a lot different then the side of freeway in LA.

and why is that? its just people fighting people

^

what if third guy has a gun on him?

edit: referring to LA stereotypes obviously

Originally posted by colinxx235
    ^

what if third guy has a gun on him?

edit: referring to LA stereotypes obviously
    lol i live in edmonton. most likely the edmonton guy has a gun/knife on him as well ahaha

My Ride

Originally posted by kobe tai

lol i live in edmonton. most likely the edmonton guy has a gun/knife on him as well ahaha

Exactly! ha!

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by kobe tai

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    G37X

It makes my blood boil watching those little pussies kicking the guy in the head when he's lights out.

To play devil's advocate, at least the guy filming got clear video of the incident, vehicle & plate for evidence.

As for the other two, it's time to man up if you see this going down and not sit with your hands in your pockets while this guy is getting permanent brain damage

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast