Quantcast
illmotion Sunday School 2012 - August 5th at Max Bell Arena **register now** - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: illmotion Sunday School 2012 - August 5th at Max Bell Arena **register now**

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Default illmotion Sunday School 2012 - August 5th at Max Bell Arena **register now**

Register now: http://illmotion.com/registration/

It’s that time of the year again!

Last year, we introduced our very first Sunday School Show & Shine showcasing the creme de la creme of imports, domestics and exotics that Calgary (and surrounding area) had to offer. This year, in collaboration with our friends at Beyond.Ca and sponsored by many shops in Calgary, we’re proud to present to you the 2nd Annual Sunday School Show & Shine on August 5th, 2012 at the Max Bell Arena parking lot!

Be sure to come down on August 5th, 2012 to kick it with us and check out what some of Calgary’s aftermarket shops have to offer!

For those who would like to enter and participate at this year’s Sunday School Show and Shine, registration will open at Noon on July 8th, 2012 so be sure to get your car registered and be a part of what will definitely be an amazing day! Registration is $5.00, with proceeds going to the Canadian Alzheimer Society.

For a little more information on the Canadian Alzheimer Society, it is the leading nationwide health charity for people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia’s. Active in more than 150 communities across Canada, the Alzheimer Society offers help for today through various programs and services for people living with dementia and hope for tomorrow by funding research to find the cause and the cure.

We will also be releasing our latest “Aim High Ride Low” T-Shirt at Sunday School along with some new merchandise including lanyards, decals and carabiners for sale at the illmotion tent, with 50% of the merchandise sales going to the Alzheimer Society.

The 2nd Annual Sunday School Show and Shine will be held from 10am to 4pm. Roll-in will commence from 10am to 11am. The Sunday School Show & Shine will be on from 11am to 3:30pm (Concession will also be open), and we will announce draw prize winners at 3:30pm concluded by roll-out at 4pm.

We can’t wait to see you all at the Max Bell Parking Lot on August 5th, 2012! With admission of course being free and open to the general public, this is one Show & Shine that you definitely will not want to miss!!!

Until then, don’t forget to get your car registered, ASAP as space is limited, and be a part of this great event!

See you there!

-illmotion crew

Also just to clarify a couple things, space is LIMITED just like last year. If you want a spot then please register ASAP. Last year we completely sold out weeks in advance, once all the spots are gone that's it. There will be no registration the day of the event. Event is on rain or shine.

If you want to park with your buddies/crew/group then please come up with a name and make sure everyone enters it under 'Company/Group' when registering.

If you don't register then be sure to swing by the day of to check it out, lots of prize draws and tons of cars.

Register now: http://illmotion.com/registration/

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Video of last years event

My Ride
    Hondas

Shitty, I'm in Winnipeg that weekend.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

If my car decides to ever arrive here within the next week or 2 Ill register...

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

I'm in...and I'll work on some new dance moves for this illmotion video...I mean seeing as how I am dancing in pretty much all the other ones haha...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Has AWD

I think I was out driving last year and drove past the event with no clue it was happening, i never stopped in last year so maybe i will have to find my way down there this year.

Im happy to hear you guys are donating to alzheimer's, my grandfather had it for several years before he died, it was really heartbreaking at times cause he would never remember who anyone is and he would get really confused at night sometimes and end up in the closet somehow, we had to almost fight with him before he would agree to go back to bed and realized where he was. Its very sad to see ppl with this disease and more events like this can only do good for the alzheimer's society.
    Last edited by MGCM; 07-08-2012 at 01:59 PM.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by MGCM
    I think I was out driving last year and drove past the event with no clue it was happening, i never stopped in last year so maybe i will have to find my way down there this year.

Im happy to hear you guys are donating to alzheimer's, my grandfather had it for several years before he died, it was really heartbreaking at times cause he would never remember who anyone is and he would get really confused at night sometimes and end up in the closet somehow, we had to almost fight with him before he would agree to go back to bed and realized where he was. Its very sad to see ppl with this disease and more events like this can only do good for the alzheimer's society.
    Yes, please stop by.

And alzheiners hits close to home for my brother and I. Lost our grandma a couple months ago and it truely is a terrible, terrible disease.

My Ride
    1.2 GIGAWATT CUISINART POWERED DELOREAN

Done! I'll be there.
    “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?” -Jeremy Clarkson

My Ride
    RX300

noooo August long i will be in Montana camping
    trying is the first step towards failure

The only criticism from last year was the lack of food and drink vendors on site. It was a bit of a pain to have (show) cars coming and going all day to try and seek out refreshments on a hot afternoon. If this has been addressed, I'm in!

A
    Last edited by VTEXTC; 07-08-2012 at 10:27 PM.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Concession in max bell will be open this year!

Awesome!

Registered

A

My Ride
    R6

should try to get some food trucks to come by the event

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by 600cc's
    should try to get some food trucks to come by the event
    Food trucks are not permitted on site for this event unfortunately. But the concession will be open.

I'm assuming there's different parking areas for registered and unregistered vehicles?

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Yes. Registered cars in one lot (overlooking downtown) and guest parking is on other side of building. Registration gets you a parking spot, entry in raffle draw and some swag.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by 88CRX

Registration gets you a parking spot, entry in raffle draw and some swag.

SWAG!!....

...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

BUMP!

My Ride
    mkv gti

Eff, gonna be in Stabmonton that weekend.

Originally posted by 88CRX

Food trucks are not permitted on site for this event unfortunately. But the concession will be open.
    Nothing prevents them from parking up the hill on the street above the event

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast