Quantcast
Fahadh- Beautiful Arabic number plate on sale - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fahadh- Beautiful Arabic number plate on sale

Originally posted by mugensix
    I misspelt it, burn me with fire beyond... Religion...
    If they're religious, they might just do that.

My Ride
    oooo

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Not at all. He's been known to steal people's identities so he can eat bacon.
    Muslim that eats the swine? haha

Most I know smoke, drink, fuck & swear but when it comes to the pig.
    2017 VW Jetta 1.4T (winter car)
    2010 F-350 Nortruck Tool Shed
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd Stage III w/ Meth
    1985 F-250 6.9L IDI w/ATS turbo

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by sillysod

Muslim that eats the swine? haha

Most I know smoke, drink, fuck & swear but when it comes to the pig.

That is exactly why I said outright that I am not a good muslim at all...swine, drink, tattoo's, disbelief in a few concepts that as a muslim you are supposed to have concrete faith in...are all things that I do that I am not supposed to do....

Not to get into a large religious debate here (because we all know how those end on beyond) if you are already doing all the rest of that, the jump to swine isn't that big of one...at least that is how I look at things...the hypocrisy within Islamic followers is quite strong. Yes there are a few people out there that can tell me about my religion and how my "practise" it is wrong...but those people are few and far between....
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    TL

Originally posted by EK 2.0

That is exactly why I said outright that I am not a good muslim at all...swine, drink, tattoo's, disbelief in a few concepts that as a muslim you are supposed to have concrete faith in...are all things that I do that I am not supposed to do....

Not to get into a large religious debate here (because we all know how those end on beyond) if you are already doing all the rest of that, the jump to swine isn't that big of one...at least that is how I look at things...the hypocrisy within Islamic followers is quite strong. Yes there are a few people out there that can tell me about my religion and how my "practise" it is wrong...but those people are few and far between....
    whatever man. religion is what you make of it. you don't need to follow every single word to be a good muslim. i take values from islam that i feel are important to make me a decent person and incorporate it into my daily life. i can't blindly follow some of islam's rules, i just can't understand it.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by dandia89

whatever man. religion is what you make of it. you don't need to follow every single word to be a good muslim. i take values from islam that i feel are important to make me a decent person and incorporate it into my daily life. i can't blindly follow some of islam's rules, i just can't understand it.

Again, not wanting to start a religious jihad here...and this is me using my many years of university education in Islam...but the word "Islam" itself means "submission"....submission to Allah, and all that he represents to the 1 billion or so Muslims on the planet....be it shia or sunni....there are rules...and those rules are to be followed to the letter....yes...your religion is your religion and the relationship between you and your god is just that...YOURS....but...by breaking the rules, or just using the rules that are convenient to you at any given moment is not following the islamic faith or religion...

If you want to use some great tenants of a faith then sample from Buddhism and follow those in your day-to-day...it's either you take it all or take nothing when it comes to Islam...

So yeah...practice and follow what you want out of the faith...there are 5 pillars....and those five are the basis of what all mumin's should take with them in their daily lives....If you want to be a good muslim you MUST follow those rules...and you must use the Prophet's (pbuh) life as an example and as something to aspire to....

I am now done with the preaching, and sermons....haha....

Salaam....
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

For the love of bacon, liquor and sweet sweet vagina, I am extremely thankful to not be religious what so ever. Sometimes I feel sorry for what people choose to miss out on over their faith. So long as they are happy and not causing me trouble, all is well, and more bacons for me.

I didn't see the plate, but aren't super low single numbered plates very expensive?
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    Blue boy

My Ride
    Slow And burns oil !!

LOL actually? -.-
    Booooooooosted Da9
    WD21 pathfinder mud rig

Originally posted by Kona9

I didn't see the plate, but aren't super low single numbered plates very expensive?
    $14.3 million expensive ....

$14.3M License Plate Auction Sets World Record

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

This is certainly an interesting thread for the car section of beyond....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2