Quantcast
FS: eGo C (Electronic cigarette) kit + eGo Twist (the *good* stuff) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: eGo C (Electronic cigarette) kit + eGo Twist (the *good* stuff)

Default FS: eGo C (Electronic cigarette) kit + eGo Twist (the *good* stuff)

Hello,

I've got for sale a complete eGo C kit and also an eGo Twist. Please YouTube or Google to find more info. on these electronic cigarettes (it's too much to type)

These are NOT the cheap e-cigs you buy at the corner store or at a mall kiosk. These are the real deal. No, they don't look like a cigarette. You don't want them to anyways. These things have completely gotten me off cigarettes all together. I'll throw in some bottles of e-Juice, I have a few different flavors (anywhere from Watermelon to cola gummies, pineapple, lemonade, coconut and banana, etc.. ) The juice is a 9mg strength of nicotine. Think shisha, big clouds of vapour and tons of flavour. You'll think you'd have a portable hookah on you at all times (but COMPLETELY healthier, no smoke, only water vapour)

The eGo Twist is a bit more high tech. It's called variable voltage and will allow you to vape at higher temperatures, basically what this means is more vapour, more flavour and an extended battery life. More power overall. A must have once you get comforatable with the higher end e-cigs.

Overall there's over $320 worth of equipment and juice.

I'm asking $180 for the entire deal. I'll include lots of juice to get you going. You will need to in the near future purchase atomizers and tanks (what holds the juice) I have obviously used some of this stuff. There's still more than enough to keep you going for a few months. If you're a smoker and want to quit, I have no doubt this will get you off of them. If you simply just like great flavour and blowing massive smoke clouds, this most definitely satisfies! It's insanely addicting.

I am selling because I've upgraded, I no longer use this equipment. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of it, I just simply don't need it.

Pics can be provided upon request.

Last edited by OCDP; 08-27-2012 at 06:34 PM.