Quantcast
c63 amg bow trail crash - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: c63 amg bow trail crash

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by FraserB

I don't think anyone except you has a probelm with this. Who cares if they show exactly where he lives, he and the people who enabled him deserve every ounce of shame, derision and anything else that people can throw their way.

With our joke of a justice system, he will never see any consequence from his crimes.
    Ooo I don't know about that. You have to draw the line on who shame. The sole person that was responsible? Yes.

The people that lived in the house and had no relation to the accident? No. You have to respect that, at least.

They're facing enough shit as it is within their inner circle with people knowing their son/relative did this.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Maybe I was wrong, but at some point he has to face some consequences. Maybe getting cut off from his finaces would be that.

I'm almost 100% sure that if I ever had a child, that I tried to raise to be upstanding and a good person, who went out and did something like this, they would need to find their own way to pay for their fees. I might not kick them to the curb, but they would be taking responsibility for every part of their actions.
    Last edited by FraserB; 08-15-2012 at 08:39 AM.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
    How did the people who live in the house enable him to drink and drive?
    Have to agree with this - we can't just assume that the people living in this house (even if they are his parents) enabled him in any way. Two of my closest high school friends died in a drunk driving accident a year after high school at their own hands and certainly, it wasn't their parents that enabled them or the circumstances that resulted in their deaths - they both grew up in very normal homes with what appeared to be a very good set of morals instilled in them and yet they died as a result of one of them opting to drive while drunk. In reality, the one simple fact remains that they were both adults who were fully and solely responsible for their actions regardless of whether or not they were living at home.

My two oldest kids (18 & 20) still both live at home while attending university full time and while my wife and I have an agreed upon arrangement with them, the fact remains that they are both adults who are responsible for their actions. Now they are both wise enough (?) to know that they will not drive home while under the influence, but that's not to say that there may come a time where the unthinkable happens for whatever reasons and if that time ever comes (perish the thought), then as parents you will have another very weighty decision as to whether or not you will support your child or kick them to the curb.

Have been through this with my grandparents who had an adult child who lived with them on the farm and who was a raging alcoholic despite the fact that my grandparents didn't drink - my uncle had numerous drunk driving accidents that luckily never physically harmed anyone but himself and yet, my grandparents stuck by his side through all of it and eventually he faced his demons and became a non-drinker. It's not an easy job to be a parent and even as our children become adults, you still remain the parent to whom they will come to in times of need - I know nothing of this young man's parents, but I truly suspect that there has been more than a few tears shed and anger expressed on behalf of these parents with respect to what has happened. I suspect it's not all sunshine and roses behind the walls of that home and for myself, my anger is directed solely at the young man who made a few poor decisions.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by FraserB

I don't think anyone except you has a probelm with this. Who cares if they show exactly where he lives, he and the people who enabled him deserve every ounce of shame, derision and anything else that people can throw their way.

With our joke of a justice system, he will never see any consequence from his crimes.
    Because A, it's not his place, it's his parents' or relatives'. B, media sometimes get these things wrong and may hurt the innocent.

And C, it fans the fire of class warfare and frame the whole incident differently. It's no longer about drunk driving is bad, it's now let's see how these rich fuckers get away with it. Even knowing that regardless of status, he will not get he deserves. But they are rich, fuck them, right?
    Last edited by Xtrema; 08-15-2012 at 09:05 AM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Regardless of what this guy has done, a lot of you are crossing the line. It's easy to talk your shit about it all but I HIGHLY doubt that were it your brother/sister/son/daughter that committed this you would feel the same way about all the attention focussed on you/your family. I also highly doubt you'd abandon them, walk away and throw them to the wolves.

Yes, were it my/your brother/sister/son/daughter that were the victim, we would rightfully and justifiably have a lot of anger and rage but even then a lot of it would ultimately be misdirected for awhile till things settled.

It's natural for people to feel outrage at such things, but pick your targets. Sometimes the mob mentality on the forum is fun, sometimes it is founded but pretty much every time it brings out all the idiots.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    E90 335i

I hope this guy spends a long time in prison. And just to heap more fuel onto this fire, according to his Linkedin, his banking career consisted of some pretty entry level jobs, nice car for a guy working as a CSR and "loans officer" which is not exaclty AMG money.
    http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...file_name_link
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

Originally posted by B17a
    I hope this guy spends a long time in prison. And just to heap more fuel onto this fire, according to his Linkedin, his banking career consisted of some pretty entry level jobs, nice car for a guy working as a CSR and "loans officer" which is not exaclty AMG money.
    http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...file_name_link
    If you live at home and have no housing expenses it's not very hard to afford a C63. Now I don't know if that is the situation here but people are talking like this car is unaffordable unless you are making 6 figures.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by roopi

If you live at home and have no housing expenses it's not very hard to afford a C63. Now I don't know if that is the situation here but people are talking like this car is unaffordable unless you are making 6 figures.
    Especially as a lease. Its not hard. I'm just looking for any opportunity to heap more criticism on this lowlife murderer!
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Is there any more pictures of this D-Bag....

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

He's going to jail and his name is Ram Man Deep?
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

So this guys bail was $10k total I think.

They arrested the guy that broke into Steve Job's house. His bail was set at $500k.

So out of whack. I understand its two different countries, but how is bail determined?
    ---

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

based on flight risk.

My Ride
    Upass

I knew this guy from MRC and must say i thought this guy was a complete tool. He used to wear a motorcycle jacket to school. When i asked him what bike he rides he said he doesnt have a bike and he just likes wearing the jacket. I thought he was a complete fag back then and he just confirmed it. I hope he spends a long time in jail. He had also been caught drinking and drivng prior to this accident and got a slap on the rist. I hope they throw the book at him!

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

I wish I posted the picture of him before he took his Facebook off. The guy looked like a huge tool, but I didn't know much about him until talking to a couple people who knew him and hearing it from a couple of guys here.

Originally posted by Nav13
    He had also been caught drinking and drivng prior to this accident and got a slap on the rist. I hope they throw the book at him!
    No big surprise here; nothing but complete and utter arrogance.

It's always the same story with these dirtbags. Sure would be nice if someone took care of this issue properly.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by benyl
    based on flight risk.
    Won't they call for surrender of passport?

Then I guess court won't know if someone is holding multiples.

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by kenny
    So this guys bail was $10k total I think.

They arrested the guy that broke into Steve Job's house. His bail was set at $500k.

So out of whack. I understand its two different countries, but how is bail determined?
    Essentially, according to the Criminal Code of Canada, there are three grounds on which bail can be denied. Primary, Secondary and Tertiary. The first ground has to do with the person's likelihood of appearing in court on his scheduled dates. Things considered in regards to this is the accused's criminal record, especially pertaining to any breaches of court orders/probation and how well the person is rooted within the community, i.e, family background, permanent address etc.

The second ground pertains to the protection and safety of the public, i.e., what is the likelihood that the accused will re-offend or commit another crime if he is let go. Also, if it's important for the protection of the victim that the accused is detained.

The third ground deals with if it's necessary to keep the accused in detention to maintain confidence in the administration of justice. The essential component considered herein are matters such as the strength of the prosecution's case, the gravity of the offence, whether or not any firearms were used during the commission of the offence etc.

The actual recognizance amount can depend on all of the things mentioned. Which is why it can vary for even similar types of offences at times.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

I'm not really up on the value of MB cars but what's the approximate MSRP on this car he was driving?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Masked Bandit
    I'm not really up on the value of MB cars but what's the approximate MSRP on this car he was driving?
    $65k base, $80k fully loaded. 2009's are in the low $50k range for prices today.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

A fully loaded new one is $80K+

His 2009 is in the mid to high 40s to low 50s depending on options and what a person might pay.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast