Quantcast
Car-cam bad drivers thread - Page 147 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 147 of 178 FirstFirst ... 137 146 147 148 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3558

Thread: Car-cam bad drivers thread

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by bigbadboss101

I will be honest. When the offender is male I will confront him, unless he is a senior. When the offender is a lady I try to let it slide. With that said more than often one would find women drivers who are overly impatient, talking on the phone, speeding and on top of that give people finger, talk trash etc.
    I almost got rear ended by a woman at an intersection. I look back in my rear view and she's still talking on the phone barely phased by the fact she almost fucked up and hit me. So I stare at her through the rear view while she talks and she notices and starts swearing and giving me the finger because I'm watching her do what she knows she's not supposed to be doing lol. I suppose I was an ass for almost being a victim and watching her break the law.
    Last edited by heavyD; 03-16-2017 at 09:05 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Not video, but I did get to see and hear this smarty-pants strike the +15 pedestrian bridge between the TransCanada and Fifth Avenue Place buildings this week.

Actually was past that same spot the next day, and the CoC had a picker truck and crew out inspecting the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Wonder how close it was to clearing maybe they are one of those people that thinks +15 = 15ft clearance

4.5m = 14' 9"

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Driving home after the F1 race last night around 2am, got passed by a pretty epic car chase. Guy flying going down the wrong way on crowchild with 6 cops chasing hard.

No video from me but found a clip on twitter. Funny that I was there right at the start of the vid.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I like how the Smart car driver didn't even pull over to the right.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

^ he did the right thing by staying put and getting the fuck out of the way .... not smart to do wild lane changes from left to right when the popo (or any 1st responders) are flying up your ass.
    Last edited by revelations; 04-09-2017 at 10:30 AM.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by revelations
    ^ he did the right thing by staying put and getting the fuck out of the way .... no point in wild lane changes from left to right when the popo are flying up your ass.

True. Maybe the Smart car wasn't paying attention to whats coming up in his rear view mirror like the recording camera car.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by J-hop
    Wonder how close it was to clearing maybe they are one of those people that thinks +15 = 15ft clearance
    It did mean that when they first built it. Then they repaved the road a few times, and now the height is less.

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by dj_rice
    I like how the Smart car driver didn't even pull over to the right.
    i thought it was everyone right also. but i read somewhere on a 2 way same direction. go to the closest curb. so leave the middle open.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

I thought always pull to the right too, only pull to closest curb when you're in traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I think this was story on the chase.

http://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/...ies-police-say

A police officer was injured and investigators are searching for three suspects in connection with a_high-speed chase involving multiple stolen vehicles, including a Calgary Airport Authority vehicle._

The four-hour pursuit began with a stolen truck_that police_were following_near_the Calgary airport shortly before 1 a.m. Sunday.
    “The driver began driving recklessly through the airport,” said Sgt. Duane Lepchuk, who confirmed that the driver was speeding_through parking lots near the airport, smashing through at least one barrier arm.

“(He) got out of the stolen vehicle he was driving, jumped into a (Calgary) Airport Authority vehicle (and) drove around that for a bit,” Lepchuk said.

Police continued to track the driver as he abandoned the airport vehicle and climbed into a third vehicle, where it appeared to police that “he knew the occupants.”

“As it’s leaving the airport, there is a collision between them and a police vehicle and then they take off.”

One officer received minor injuries in the collision. No one else was injured in the incident.

Police continued to pursue_the stolen vehicle “all over the city,” and were able to apprehend one man who got out of the stolen car before they finally located it abandoned in Bowness._

Investigators believe the occupants escaped in yet another stolen vehicle. Lepchuk said they_are_looking for three suspects and investigators are speaking to witnesses.

“Anytime there are stolen vehicles involved, especially when they’re breaking through gates and stuff, there’s always that potential risk to public and property.”
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride

Originally posted by blairtruck
    i thought it was everyone right also. but i read somewhere on a 2 way same direction. go to the closest curb. so leave the middle open.
    Officially, and legally, it's pull to the right. However common sense says just make sure you pull to the side that lets the emergency vehicle through, regardless of which side it is.

My Ride
    GTIR->SE-R->RDX->SLT->S60->LS460

Stupidity is a disease we all have, it's like a form of brain herpes. Outbreaks will occasionally occur.

My Ride

Pays to have 2 dashcams. Compilations pile up fast

Stupidity is a disease we all have, it's like a form of brain herpes. Outbreaks will occasionally occur.

I do not have a dash cam but am wondering what the chirp sounds are for in the two above videos?
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride

I think you push a button on those models, and it "saves" that minute, so it won't overwrite it later. The chirp is the button push.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    I think you push a button on those models, and it "saves" that minute, so it won't overwrite it later. The chirp is the button push.
    Yep, it's a confirmation from the dashcam that the 'emergency' button was pressed and the clip will be saved in a special folder on the SD card.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

Deerfoot North & Beddington retard going backwards. He hit the pole and got really confused.

My Ride
    G05

Dumb lady who should get her licensed revoked. Can't use a dual turn lane then can't yield either....

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Page 147 of 178 FirstFirst ... 137 146 147 148 157 ... LastLast