Car-cam bad drivers thread - Page 50 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 50 of 181 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3616

Thread: Car-cam bad drivers thread

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Video is marked private
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

Last edited by Kijho; 03-16-2014 at 01:33 PM.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

fixed
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    2013 Raptor

You need to get some Hella Supertones - I would have expected that horn on the wind-up toy car you were honking at.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

My horn has seen better days, I was lucky it even worked when I pressed it. Usually I get nothing at all or a painful whimper.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Originally posted by Zero102
    Video is marked private

Originally posted by Kijho

...Fuck, really? I thought it was perfectly clear but okay, let me use more words for you. When the post was first made the youtube video was marked private so it wasn't viewable by anybody but modelexis. I was letting him know so he could change the flag on it so people could see it. It has been fixed now.
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Calgary is seriously one of the worst cities I have been in that has people running clear and blatanly red lights.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

its why I think advance greens should return to red after yellow, not green, which encourages that behavior.

In my old cars I would jet out and block them from proceeding. I've grown up since then but I loved embarrassing them (at the cost of the traffic around me)

My Ride
    VW Corrado VR6

Originally posted by firebane
    Calgary is seriously one of the worst cities I have been in that has people running clear and blatanly red lights.
    Come to Richmond, BC for a day. I dare you.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Originally posted by DeeK

LOL I used to live there I know how bad the drivers are. And with a lot of the road infrastructure there it just got worse.

And since No. 3 road got reworked I avoided it at all costs.

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by DeeK

I love anywhere in the lower mainland compared to the Okanagan. Stayed down there all summer, was the best driving I have done in ages. People in Van are like driving gods compared to here.

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

From this morning's commute (VOLUME WARNING!)

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Originally posted by Zero102
    From this morning's commute (VOLUME WARNING!)

Countryhills east to Stoney South by Royal Oak I assume, drove by that guy, like WTF Tokyo drift lol.

Thought today deserved a few uploads,

first a truck on a very slight incline with some shitty all seasons

and then this is what had mcleod backed up this morning, not sure what he was doing but the damage was pretty bad (camera doesn't show all)

and then another one just a few kms away on memorial... glad the snow melted soon, tired of this crap

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Originally posted by GTS4tw

I love anywhere in the lower mainland compared to the Okanagan. Stayed down there all summer, was the best driving I have done in ages. People in Van are like driving gods compared to here.
    You must be on good BC bud then. I lived in Richmond for 3 years, in the CITY of Vancouver (not surrey, etc.) for 10. The carnage and stupidity that I witnessed on a daily basis was just mind-blowing. I used to drive around with highbeams and my hands never left the proximity of the horn button. Close calls and near misses were the norm.

White glove driving FOBs do NOT shoulder check ....but rather wait for a horn to let them know someone is there.

My bike was involved in 2, not-at-fault collisions with young female orientals in a 3 month time span, second one I almost lost my leg.

Here in Calgary, I set my cruise to 5-9kph over and relax.
    Last edited by revelations; 03-18-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

since a lot of people ask, I posted a vid for hardwiring, as generic as it can be, any more specific and it'll depend on your car.

User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

here's one I got yesterday at lunch, ignore the crack, didn't realize I was installing the cam on to a chip and I pushed too hard, totally my fault, not a fault of the camera...

User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by revelations

You must be on good BC bud then. I lived in Richmond for 3 years, in the CITY of Vancouver (not surrey, etc.) for 10. The carnage and stupidity that I witnessed on a daily basis was just mind-blowing. I used to drive around with highbeams and my hands never left the proximity of the horn button. Close calls and near misses were the norm.

White glove driving FOBs do NOT shoulder check ....but rather wait for a horn to let them know someone is there.

My bike was involved in 2, not-at-fault collisions with young female orientals in a 3 month time span, second one I almost lost my leg.

Here in Calgary, I set my cruise to 5-9kph over and relax.
    That sucks about your bike, but those people are everywhere here, they are just old and white. People drive into storefronts here about once a week and pedestrians are hit with frightening regularity. I was in Van for over 2 months this summer and loved the driving! There are nice wide roads with lots of room to dodge or pass the idiots, lots of options for routes to get across town or out of town. I found that people were good about moving over and keeping right. Here in the Okanagan there is one way in and one way out. Most of our population lives close to the provincial highway (the only highway) and it is used as a transportation corridor for grannies going down to the laundromat. All of our businesses are on the highway so there is a constant flow in and out of those parking lots. There is no bypass for any town except Penticton and it still has 10 lights. No one knows how to drive, everywhere I hear of people complaining about fast traffic, well, on our highways the average is 10 under....10 UNDER! its so fucked up, I drive a lot, and have driven a lot, much more than average all over BC and Alberta and the Okanagan is infuriating, just the polar opposite of my driving style, while Vancouver is much more aligned to driving fast.

Disclaimer: None of this applies during the morning commute into downtown, Van was slower, but I saw nicer cars and hotter girls while sitting in traffic there. Kelowna is pretty easy in the morning, its just the steady stream of morons that kills it.

Edit: Since you know the area, my commute was just Burnaby to Vancouver most days, but often out to Richmond or Surrey. Some days into Abbotsford through Port Coquitlam. All of these routes were just gravy compared to just driving to the grocery store here.

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Originally posted by GTS4tw

That sucks about your bike, but those people are everywhere here, they are just old and white. People drive into storefronts here about once a week and pedestrians are hit with frightening regularity. I was in Van for over 2 months this summer and loved the driving! There are nice wide roads with lots of room to dodge or pass the idiots, lots of options for routes to get across town or out of town. I found that people were good about moving over and keeping right. Here in the Okanagan there is one way in and one way out. Most of our population lives close to the provincial highway (the only highway) and it is used as a transportation corridor for grannies going down to the laundromat. All of our businesses are on the highway so there is a constant flow in and out of those parking lots. There is no bypass for any town except Penticton and it still has 10 lights. No one knows how to drive, everywhere I hear of people complaining about fast traffic, well, on our highways the average is 10 under....10 UNDER! its so fucked up, I drive a lot, and have driven a lot, much more than average all over BC and Alberta and the Okanagan is infuriating, just the polar opposite of my driving style, while Vancouver is much more aligned to driving fast.

Disclaimer: None of this applies during the morning commute into downtown, Van was slower, but I saw nicer cars and hotter girls while sitting in traffic there. Kelowna is pretty easy in the morning, its just the steady stream of morons that kills it.

Edit: Since you know the area, my commute was just Burnaby to Vancouver most days, but often out to Richmond or Surrey. Some days into Abbotsford through Port Coquitlam. All of these routes were just gravy compared to just driving to the grocery store here.
    Hmmm. I love the 97 stretch in between Penticton and Kelowna. Traffic always flows nicely when I'm on it. I should take my bike there at least once... It would be a fun highway for sure. It always seems like I'm flying down that highway, but I'm always doing the limit. Must be the jagged rock walls that make it feel that way. I love the Okanagan!

It should be stated that the majority of my travel is by boat when I'm there tho. We usually stay in Peach and head to the Summerland yacht club then by boat to whatever we desire. Beautiful place.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

Page 50 of 181 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast