Quantcast
Car-cam bad drivers thread - Page 98 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 98 of 178 FirstFirst ... 88 97 98 99 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3558

Thread: Car-cam bad drivers thread

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-02-2020 at 10:19 PM.

My Ride
    Has either 2 or 4 wheels

Originally posted by theken
    im trying to figure out what he could have possibly done before the video started, and a lesson is always stop back far enough so that you can get around them. Lol, I don't have the patience to deal with someone like that, I would be out of the car the second he opened his door, and my camera would have a "malfunction"
    Pretty sure the guy was pissed he didn't turn left on the yellow signal. That was my first thought. Not saying he should have gone by any means, what he did was perfectly ok. I just think this guys a nutjob. I lived up there (3 blocks from this incident) for 6 months before I couldn't do it anymore and moved back to the SW. They people up there are crazy.
    Signature..... I ate it!!

My Ride
    Hatred

im trying to figure out what he could have possibly done before the video started, and a lesson is always stop back far enough so that you can get around them. Lol, I don't have the patience to deal with someone like that, I would be out of the car the second he opened his door, and my camera would have a "malfunction"
    Yeah I would have been up at his door in a second if he was going to start shit like that.
    -U

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

I'm just going to quote the IIHS on this.

http://www.iihs.org/iihs/news/deskto...onomy-policies

Being nimble is good, but as soon as the big SUV and the small car collide, the laws of physics take over and the small car loses.

However, on the manoeuvrability front...

First off.. I am thinking purely of those guys jostling - the results of your quote indicate a HEAD ON collision between the small car and big car, which is NIL in this case.

Secondly.. That blurb about being nimble doesn't seem to jive with cause and effect - they're just saying small car claims are higher, but that's it. Nothing about why it is. Seems like they're just drawing a conclusion.

The video was evidence of the truck - that SUV almost loses control trying to dick around.

Hey man, I get it. You drive a truck. You need to justify it, however you want. Whatever dude. Sure, you win.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by quick_scar

Pretty sure the guy was pissed he didn't turn left on the yellow signal. That was my first thought. Not saying he should have gone by any means, what he did was perfectly ok. I just think this guys a nutjob. I lived up there (3 blocks from this incident) for 6 months before I couldn't do it anymore and moved back to the SW. They people up there are crazy.
    Yeah but looks like a BC plate?

Totally agreed with Thorncliff being a total ghetto - worse than east of Deerfoot. I knew a guy who used to live there right by that Timmies. Drove a truck, shady as fuck.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by clem24
    Totally agreed with Thorncliff being a total ghetto - worse than east of Deerfoot. I knew a guy who used to live there right by that Timmies. Drove a truck, shady as fuck.
    Video drove right by our old rentals. Totally agree with the whole area being a shithole.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by quick_scar

Pretty sure the guy was pissed he didn't turn left on the yellow signal. That was my first thought.
    I don't think I would have turned on that yellow either. I have no idea what he could have possibly done in order to bring out that level of anger in somebody. If it was indeed the light that guy spent way more time road raging than he would have saved by going through the yellow.

My Ride
    Grimace

Hilarious

My Ride
    '16 Tacoma TRD Sport

Little Miss Rav4 (I know it's a guy but he is acting like a princess) got upset because the dashcam driver didn't blow through the amber turn signal and thus made him have to yield turn on a solid green.

Since dashcam driver took up Little Miss Rav4's precious time, the princess decided to take up the dashcam drivers time like the little princess tantrum thrower he is.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by rage2

Video drove right by our old rentals. Totally agree with the whole area being a shithole.
    Yeah yeah, I get it, I brought down the whole neighborhood's property values. My bad!

My Ride
    Has four wheels

Yeah but looks like a BC plate?
    AB plate... BKK-1309.

Send that shit to CPS. License plate and most of the driver's face are clearly visible.

A cop could easily track him down...and because you can see his face, it wouldn't be a registered owner ticket, it would be just like a regular ticket, with demerits!

Looking up the offenses list, I can see at least a few that they could (I'd write them all!) charge him with!

- Impeding passing vehicle/Slow driving impeding traffic (2-3 demerits)
    - Stunting (3 demerits)
    - Straddling 2 lanes (2 demerits)
    - Failing to obey instruction of traffic control device (2 demerits...green means GO!! )

My Ride
    2002 330xi, 1992 Miata, 1996 Spec Miata, 2012 Ram

Add in failure to signal at least 5 times. I figure individual tickets should be given.

Someone had a lot of patience to not just use their bumper to push him through the intersection. It may not be even close to legal but it would be satisfying in the moment.

The RAV4 driver is a bit nuts but it is not something that I haven't encountered on the road before. I would have either stayed way back or pass him when I had the chance (but then my car is a lot more nimble than the dashcam vehicle). If I have the time, I might even turn the table on him and follow him to wherever he was heading to.

Looking at the recorded speeds (I am not judging), I can kind of understand why Phuqu would be hesitant to submit the video to the police.

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Not every video needs to be about bad drivers And yes, that is me trying not to slip on ice on the run back to my car, nearly bailed by my door XD

Geek

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Shoulda let yourself run into him Phuqu. You have video evidence you had to be evasive, and besides.. you can fix your own vehicle.

What a shithead.

My Ride
    Horse

Haha, nice one Vagabond!

My Ride
    M3

Phuqu, Rav4 was just hatin' on your ride. Good thing it wasn't a flamed out neon! :P

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

Oh man 100% you should bring that to CPS. What a fucking nut....

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Kijho
    Oh man 100% you should bring that to CPS. What a fucking nut....
    CPS won't care.

My Ride
    My wife crazy!

^^

Incorrect. Whoever posted the video and was involved please PM me

Page 98 of 178 FirstFirst ... 88 97 98 99 108 ... LastLast